Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,922 members, 7,844,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) (53273 Views)

Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family's Halloween Costumes Scary. Photo / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Ayemileto(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Saw this pic few days ago... My phobia for seas and oceans no go allow me view well.

Sweet family anyways, and Ronaldo seems to be a really good father and husband...i seriously do hope his fans imitate this aspect of his life.

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.

Good father and husband? shocked

He is not even married. grin so he is not yet an husband, talk less of a "good" one.

Also, he has four Children, the first was born in the USA, but the identity of the mother is unknown. two (twins) were from a surrogate mother, and the last one from his current girlfriendgrin

I can't say if he is a good father or not, because that depends on the way he treats all his children, but he is definitely not a good husband, worthy of imitation by his fans.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
tfash96 pos91741966:

Say this after me cheesy grin

"I believe that there's no G.O.A.T but Cristiano Ronaldo"
"I believe that Cristiano Ronaldo is Football's Greatest"
"I believe that Cristiano Ronaldo is the Only True King."

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by FuckDaMods: 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

Who dash am?

More like saying buhari is the best president to have ever ruled the country
I guess it's this guy then

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tfash96(m): 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Tell me any other footballer with 5 balon d'or and 5 Champions League
players wey sha don get both champions league and ballon d'or dey even Dem plenty Modric even dey but Abeg tell me player with laureus.. Messi Na the real beast here 666 na so everybody dey call am

6 ballon d'or
6 FIFA poty
6 pichichi

Respect the beast

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
[s]
tfash96:
players wey sha don get both champions league and ballon d'or dey even Dem plenty Modric even dey but Abeg tell me player with laureus.. Messi Na the real beast here 666 na so everybody dey call am

6 ballon d'or
6 FIFA poty
6 pichichi

Respect the beast
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by FuckDaMods: 3:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
tfash96:

6 ballon d'or
6 FIFA poty
6 pichichi

Respect the beast
You think you are clever.... You ignored the 5(five) and yet you are mentioning 6 (six) for messi. Hypocrites..
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tfash96(m): 3:12pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dalil8:

Say this after me cheesy grin

"I believe that there's no G.O.A.T but Cristiano Ronaldo"
"I believe that Cristiano Ronaldo is Football's Greatest"
"I believe that Cristiano Ronaldo is the Only True King."

haa Haa I laugh.. See what you've reduced yourself to when it's not a pagan who wants to give his life to Christ.. I'm not saying Ronaldo is not good or not a fine player but I prefer Messi

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by FuckDaMods: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
10 times better than that comfort zone dwarf...
The most complete athlete ever.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tesppidd: 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2020
The Top 10 Players With The Best Goal-To-Game Ratio In The 21st Century

FOOTBALL
Last updated 5:43 PM, Tuesday July 14 2020 GMT+1
By Mike Parrott

The top 10 players with the best goal-to-game ration in the 21st Century have been revealed. With six former Premier League players, and a myriad of players from La Liga and the Bundesliga, this list is oozing with world-class ability.

Goal-to-game ratio is a basic statistic, but can easily show how lethal players are in front of goal.

Normally the best forwards of all-time are incredibly high up on this list of statistic, so we wanted to see the top 10 from this Century including some greats from the Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, and Ligue 1.

10. Ruud Van Nistelrooy - 236 goals, 391 games (0.60)

9. Edinson Cavani - 341 goals, 556 games (0.61)

8. Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 361 goals, 586 games (0.62)

7. Harry Kane - 183 goals, 289 games (0.63)

6. Kylian Mbappe - 117 goals, 180 games (0.65)

5. Neymar - 174 goals, 266 games (0.65)

4. Luis Suarez - 277 goals, 411 games (0.67)

3. Robert Lewandowski - 345 goals, 472 game (0.73)

2. Cristiano Ronaldo - 626 goals, 812 games (0.77)

1. Lionel Messi - 630 goals, 726 games (0.87)

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by SpicyMimi(f): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Ayemileto:

Good father and husband? shocked

He is not even married. grin so he is not yet an husband, talk less of a "good" one.

Also, he has four Children, the first was born in the USA, but the identity of the mother is unknown. two (twins) were from a surrogate mother, and the last one from his current girlfriendgrin

I can't say if he is a good father or not, because that depends on the way he treats all his children, but he is definitely not a good husband, worthy of imitation by his fans.
Oh wow! Had no idea about all of these! Thought she gave birth to them all.. Wow
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
tesppidd:

FOOTBALL
Last updated 5:43 PM, Tuesday July 14 2020 GMT+1
By Mike Parrott

The top 10 players with the best goal-to-game ration in the 21st Century have been revealed. With six former Premier League players, and a myriad of players from La Liga and the Bundesliga, this list is oozing with world-class ability.

Goal-to-game ratio is a basic statistic, but can easily show how lethal players are in front of goal.

Normally the best forwards of all-time are incredibly high up on this list of statistic, so we wanted to see the top 10 from this Century including some greats from the Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A, and Ligue 1.

10. Ruud Van Nistelrooy - 236 goals, 391 games (0.60)

9. Edinson Cavani - 341 goals, 556 games (0.61)

8. Zlatan Ibrahimovic - 361 goals, 586 games (0.62)

7. Harry Kane - 183 goals, 289 games (0.63)

6. Kylian Mbappe - 117 goals, 180 games (0.65)

5. Neymar - 174 goals, 266 games (0.65)

4. Luis Suarez - 277 goals, 411 games (0.67)

3. Robert Lewandowski - 345 goals, 472 game (0.73)

2. Cristiano Ronaldo - 626 goals, 812 games (0.77)

1. Lionel Messi - 630 goals, 726 games (0.87)

grin grin grin

The G.O.A.T is cruising to 800 goals, your dwarf is still stuck at 700 which was a Penalty. Not surprised he's called Pessi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tfash96(m): 3:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
FuckDaMods:

You think you are clever.... You ignored the 5(five) and yet you are mentioning 6 (six) for messi. Hypocrites..
grin grin grin grin Baba I dey tell u about personal achievements no be team work. If I wan argue am the way you wan..Among top 5 players with trophy Ronaldo no dey der even hin just make am to top 10 recently

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tfash96(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dalil8:
[s][/s]

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tesppidd: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tesppidd: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
tfash96:
grin grin grin grin Baba I dey tell u about personal achievements no be team work. If I wan argue am the way you wan..Among top 5 players with trophy Ronaldo no dey der even hin just make am to top 10 recently
grin grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
tfash96:

Yawns....

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tesppidd: 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Jaymuzik(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
tesppidd:
This guy actually has 11 penalties in serie A this season alone.

The real penaldo right there.

If penalties were easy to score ur messi would av had copa America by now
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
tesppidd:
cheesy grin grin

All of which he won at one club.

One wrong move from him and Barcelona can decide to erase his name from the clubs history and he'll be left with no single award or title. Pathetic cry

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by hybridblood07(m): 3:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
God will punish you! Go back and check your statistics how many outside goals and headers he has scored so far.
LukasPodolski:
Penaldo.

28 serie A goals.

11 penalties
16 Tap-in
1 free kick
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2020

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by hybridblood07(m): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Your calculation is very wrong. Both of them weekly wages is almost a Billion naira
tesppidd:
Only yesterday i was actually calculating,

This guy and Messi both earn at least #500 Million every Friday.

He's got my maximum respect as a successful man but as a footballer,

He will always be second best to Messi.

Bants aside, if you are a true football fan and really think that Ronaldo is better than Messi then your brain is defective.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tesppidd: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dalil8:

All of which he won at one club.

One wrong move from him and Barcelona can decide to erase his name from the clubs history and he'll be left with no single award or title. Pathetic cry

Juventus
Real Madrid
Manchester United

One would think he played at
Sampdoria,
Getafe and
West Brom

It is much easier to win at one club than run to the biggest club in every country.

700 goals in 850 games.
700 goals in 980 games.
shocked

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by specialbobby(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
The only GOAT i know
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tesppidd: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
hybridblood07:
Your calculation is very wrong. Both of them weekly wages is almost a Billion naira
wow!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by clemix(m): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Is that a yacht or yansh

Na only yansh I see oohshocked

You no comot eye for another man property oo
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2020
tesppidd:
It is easier to win at one club than run to the biggest club in every country.

700 goals in 850 games.
700 goals in 980 games.
shocked

Stale tongue

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tesppidd: 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dalil8:

Stale tongue
tongue

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by owila4luv(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin u see am too? wink wink
VillageBus:
That Ass.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by yahoosurepass(m): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
vanity!!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
tesppidd:
tongue

Still stale cheesy

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Discombulator: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
His girlfriend ma just another olosho,always using any opportunity to show yanch,go and see how modest messi's wife is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina / My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka / Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.