Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,680 members, 7,854,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) (53295 Views)

Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances / Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family's Halloween Costumes Scary. Photo / Victor Anichebe And Maggie Malcheva, His Girlfriend Meet His Family In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by adedayoa2(f): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
ElasticStone:
We want penalty-free goals, not photos of how you are enjoying with your family angry
penalty goals or penalty free goal, all is a goal is a goal'
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2020
Desgidi99:
All this boys wey de hack Facebook account...thunder go fire all of una........
Hack facebook account, I am still daring who can do it. I am ready to give the username and phone, account activities etc won't still be able to hack it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tesppidd: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dalil8:

Still stale cheesy
Lol

Getting quite childish.

I have to retrace my steps and leave you to yours.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Desgidi99(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Possiblegee:
lol watin dem do you

My account of 13years has been hacked by yahoo yahoo boys
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Desgidi99(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Possiblegee:
lol watin dem do you

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
Desgidi99:

nah you go click link now shay nah for NL them send you link way you go click ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
If this woman decides to get into an entanglement, will Ronaldo have anything to say?

I'm wondering... seeing how they've refused to marry.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Desgidi99(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Hack facebook account, I am still daring who can do it. I am ready to give the username and phone, account activities etc won't still be able to hack it.

My brother except u are one of them then it wont b done.....I was once boastful like u until now.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by hybridblood07(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2020
Yea Bro. Ronaldo earns about £500k weekly while Messi is above €400k or exact figure
tesppidd:
wow!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Desgidi99:

My brother except u are one of them then it wont b done.....I was once boastful like u until now.
I am willing to find the person something, I forgot the password to one of my facebook account and I have tried all possible means, I have chatted a guy up who needs $35 to hack it. I doubt he can, I am yet to see a result from him. Nothing...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Adorableessy: 4:57pm On Jul 15, 2020
He just wants to relass and be taken kiaruf��
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by cray91(m): 5:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
There's nothing in the ass we've seen better ones on Instagram lol
VillageBus:
That Ass.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Starz825(m): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
tesppidd:
Only yesterday i was actually calculating,

This guy and Messi both earn at least #500 Million every Friday.

He's got my maximum respect as a successful man but as a footballer,

He will always be second best to Messi.

Bants aside, if you are a true football fan and really think that Ronaldo is better than Messi then your brain is defective.
ode!!
so what happens to *choice*...
some guys were talking abt cr7 and Messi around my place of assignment ...
one of them said and I quote....*I know Messi has raw talent but for me I go for Ronaldo as the best *...
no matter what Messi achieves in football...some people will still gladly choose ronaldo over him...

when u ask them why that?!....their reasons will shock you yourself
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
Discombulator:
His girlfriend ma just another olosho,always using any opportunity to show yanch,go and see how modest messi's wife is

I agree with you on this
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 5:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
If this woman decides to get into an entanglement, will Ronaldo have anything to say?

I'm wondering... seeing how they've refused to marry.

Lol you have no idea the hundreds of millions of women ready for an entanglement with Ronaldo.

She'd be replaced easily.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Rolexjerry(m): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2020
HantaVirus:
Probably the greatest athlete of all time ❤
That's because u only watch football.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tesppidd: 5:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
hybridblood07:
Yea Bro. Ronaldo earns about £500k weekly while Messi is above €400k or exact figure
Messi's current salary is more than Ronaldo's

Ronaldo probably earns more in endorsements but for weekly salary Messi is higher.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tesppidd: 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2020
Dalil8:

Lol you have no idea the hundreds of millions of women ready for an entanglement with Ronaldo.

She'd be replaced easily.
Going by your posts all day,
You could easily replace her.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by joshuaidibia(m): 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Penaldo.

28 serie A goals.

11 penalties
16 Tap-in
1 free kick

Get sense. What about his long range goal 3 matches ago? Funny thing is, you people don't watch match. Focus on your EPL or La Liga biko. Stop the hate and get a life.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Dalil8: 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2020
tesppidd:
Going by your posts all day,
You could easily replace her.

If i was a lady, why not? cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by cRobo: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
tmphoto:
Who is he deceiving we all know that she’s just a girlfriend nothing more

having a girlfriend as a celebrity gives you peace of mind than marriage because once married the next thing you will hear is divorce and share you asset 50/50 with some who didn't help build a thing with you

wisdom is profitable to direct

well

I won't say a word
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by hexenbiest: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2020
This is so lovely! cheesy

If you're on the lookout for a bank that is more interested in your Personal and Business growth FCMB is here to help you reach your full potentials and achieve your dreams. To get started click the link below.

https://fcmb.com/epic #DoSomethingEpic

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by okunwaye(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
OgbanjeProphet:
Is that a yacht or yansh

Na only yansh I see oohshocked
make nyash no kill u
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by hybridblood07(m): 6:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
You're right sir. I guess he signed a new contract
tesppidd:
Messi's current salary is more than Ronaldo's

Ronaldo probably earns more in endorsements but for weekly salary Messi is higher.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by tesppidd: 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
hybridblood07:
You're right sir. I guess he signed a new contract
Cool.

Barca renews his contract almost every year.

They can't let go of him.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by dumininu01(m): 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2020
Desgidi99:
All this boys wey de hack Facebook account...thunder go fire all of una........
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by hybridblood07(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2020
That's because he spices up La Liga and brings more endorsements to the league.
tesppidd:
Cool.

Barca renews his contract almost every year.

They can't let go of him.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Eva165: 7:22pm On Jul 15, 2020
Happy family

Check in here if ur looking for where to earn some income

https://www.webtalk.co/6929402

Register and Thank me latta but is not get rich quick stuffs but you must earn real cash
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by samonak(m): 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
VillageBus:
That Ass.
grin grin grin Yeye boy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
I don't eva wanna hear pvssy is pvssy. Now dats a million dollar pvssy wink
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Parisian: 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
I've seen someone like me. But your case is critical sha, no ne this type dey fear me, what im I'm scared of are picturesand videos taken in the sea or ocean.

Scary as hell.
SpicyMimi:
Saw this pic few days ago... My phobia for seas and oceans no go allow me view well.

Sweet family anyways, and Ronaldo seems to be a really good father and husband...i seriously do hope his fans imitate this aspect of his life.

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Relaxing With His Family (Lovely Photo) by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 16, 2020
tmphoto:
Who is he deceiving we all know that she’s just a girlfriend nothing more

If he doesn't cheat on her, God still recognizes his relationship with her.

Mr Judgement.

When una get to heaven, una go recognize how God reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saudi Players Gifted Luxury Cars After Upsetting Argentina / My Father Destroyed My Super Eagles Dream — Saka / Members Of 1994 Eagles Receive Houses In Abuja (Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.