Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu (1168 Views)

DSS Arrests Ibrahim Magu, EFCC Chairman / Buhari Considers Sack, Prosecution Of Ibrahim Magu / See The Moment Atiku Admitted The PDP Looted Funds Under Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by Gjrich(m): 1:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
Leader of the indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu has made claims that suspended acting chairman of the economic and financial crimes commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu whom he termed most corrupt EFCC boss was infact hiding looted funds for the late chief of staff, Abba Kyari.

He further alleged that Abba Kyari embezzled money meant for Aso clinic as his family took over the NNPC as their family business.

“Abba Kyari died on the 2nd day of April, we announced it, they were busy running around to get a mask for Abba Kyari instead of telling the people the truth.

“Abba Kyari embezzled #13.5 billion naira meant for Aso Rock Clinic. Himself and his family took over NNPC as their family business.

“There is nobody more corrupt than Magu the EFCC Chairman. He keeps money for Abba Kyari”.

Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by Kriss216: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Shame on Buhari!

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by Light1259: 2:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
Buhari should not be left alone if he is still alive. He should be investigated too. APC and fraud are like 5&6.

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by XXXXTENTACION: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2020
Wahala yazzo shocked

tribalistic bigots like simplyleo, helinues, blowyourmind, minorityopinion and bighead9 go soon begin the rush this thread like hot beans grin

¿ cool %

5 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by Bighead9: 2:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Wahala yazzo shocked

tribalistic bigots like simplyleo, helinues, blowyourmind, minorityopinion and bighead9 go soon begin the rush this thread like hot beans grin

¿ cool %

God bless Mazi Buhari, we Igbo's remain loyal to him.

Nnamdi Kanu is a traitor and a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by XXXXTENTACION: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bighead9:

God bless Mazi Buhari, we Igbo's remain loyal to him.

Nnamdi Kanu is a traitor and a fraud.
One of them has arrived this one is the tribal lords and chief of nairaland zombies he is a slave to mazi buhari and will support buhari till death. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by Bighead9: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
One of them has arrived this one is the tribal lords and chief of nairaland zombies he is a slave to mazi buhari and IGBOS support buhari till death. cool

You are very correct, Igbo's will support Mazi Buhari till death angry grin grin grin.

Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by LibertyRep: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2020
This Magu self.
He can even hide a 9 months pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by BlowYourMind: 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Wahala yazzo shocked

¿ cool %
Kanu mumundi is a loud minded inconsequential b@$$tard, filled with hatred and consumed by bitterness

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by XXXXTENTACION: 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bighead9:

You are very correct, Igbo's will support Mazi Buhari till death angry grin grin grin.

you no get work i swear grin

Only lazy and unemployed youth like you will have time going up and down spewing rubbish everywhere cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by XXXXTENTACION: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Kanu mumundi is a loud minded inconsequential b@$$tard, filled with hatred and consumed by bitterness
Wahala yazzo cheesy

calm down bro wink

E be like say kanu dey follow you drag babe (toto) ni abi wetin

¿ cool %

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by Nigeriabiafra80: 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2020
When Nnamdi kanu threatened magu to release olisa METU I thought it was a joke
Magu:

Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by IJOBA2: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
WAIT OH, MY BRETHREN ARE DEFENDING MAGU shocked
Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by BlowYourMind: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Wahala yazzo cheesy

calm down bro wink

E be like say kanu dey follow you drag babe (toto) ni abi wetin

¿ cool %
I don't drag public t@ilet, I don't like used thing especially when it relate with one loud empty barrel
Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by XXXXTENTACION: 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2020
BlowYourMind:
I don't drag public t@ilet, I don't like used thing especially when it relate with one loud empty barrel
wahala yazzzo cheesy

you get time to the go up and down dey attack kanu like say both of una dey drag land for village wink Am very sure you have not finished your secondary school yet cry
Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by Bighead9: 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
you no get work i swear grin

Only lazy and unemployed youth like you will have time going up and down spewing rubbish everywhere cool

You are very correct, I was jobless when I was based in my Village in Aba. İ went to Ariaria market to sell Okrika, but no patronage. I had to relocate to Benin in search of greener pasture. As the East is no longer viable for Business. The East is presently in recession, no money.
I now sell Okrika in Agbado market, Benin.

May God bless Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by XXXXTENTACION: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bighead9:

You are very correct, I was jobless when I was based in my Village in Aba. İ went to Ariaria market to sell Okrika, but no patronage. I had to relocate to Benin in search of greener pasture. As the East is no longer viable for Business. The East is presently in recession, no money.

May God bless Buhari.
blood of god embarassed

you no sabi lie i swear go learn handwork for lai mohammed place. cheesy

you are here killing yourself for buhari. undecided

buhari that does'nt care whether you and your mama eat three square meals a day.

buhari that is enjoying himself in the other room while you and your family are here struggling in poverty. undecided

talk truth have you finished your education
Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by Bighead9: 7:05pm On Jul 15, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
blood of god embarassed

you no sabi lie i swear go learn handwork for lai mohammed place. cheesy

you are here killing yourself for buhari. undecided

buhari that does'nt care whether you and your mama eat three square meals a day.

buhari that is enjoying himself in the other room while you and your family are here struggling in poverty. undecided

talk truth have you finished your education

My comment pain this man well. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by Aflix(m): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bighead9:

May God bless Buhari.
lol...... Though I no like the way you De think, I find this really funny.
Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by adekolaelect(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
wahala yazzzo cheesy

you get time to the go up and down dey attack kanu like say both of una dey drag land for village wink Am very sure you have not finished your secondary school yet cry
Take it easy with him( Iyamiri ) as you too dey get time to masturbate on Tinubu mater like say he impregnated your wife .

Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by XXXXTENTACION: 7:56pm On Jul 15, 2020
Bighead9:

My comment pain this man well. grin grin grin grin
Who e dey pain

eyaaa better find way to build a future for yourself and your children A.P.C thugs like you have a very short life span i doubt you will live long to see your Future children tongue

¿ cool %
Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by XXXXTENTACION: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2020
adekolaelect:
Take it easy ith him( Iyamiri ) as you too dey get time to masturbate on Tinubu mater like say he impregnated you wife .
Who call you make you qoute me now If you no like my comment find the nearest tree around you and hang yourself tongue
Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by adekolaelect(m): 9:06pm On Jul 15, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Who call you make you qoute me now If you no like my comment find the nearest tree around you and hang yourself tongue
hum

Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by XXXXTENTACION: 9:10pm On Jul 15, 2020

Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by adekolaelect(m): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
[quote author=XXXXTENTACION post=91754167][/quote]

Re: Ibrahim Magu Helped Abba Kyari To Hide Looted Funds - Nnamdi Kanu by Olugbanko: 9:18pm On Jul 15, 2020
who takes this conman leading a confused tribe serious?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: I’m Not Afraid To Go Back Home ― Onyeka Onwenu / #endsars: Fellow Lagosians, We Have Just Been Had! / Global Terrorism Index: Miyetti' Allah are "Fourth Deadliest Terrorist" Ntwk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.