Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole (1599 Views)

Rivers 2023: PDP Governorship Primaries Under Threat / Yamah Mohammed: Senators Slam Ambassadorial Nominee Over Comments On APC Crisis / Aliyu Jafaru: Kaduna Assembly Rejects Commissioner Nominee Over Facebook Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rochas Okorocha, senator representing Imo west, has threatened to make a case against the nomination of Yamah Mohammed, an ambassadorial nominee from Edo state.

Okorocha got furious on Wednesday after Mohammed mentioned screening and conducting of primary polls for the All Progressives Congress (APC) as one of his achievements.

Mohammed had appeared before the senate committee on foreign affairs for screening.

In the build-up to the 2019 general election, the primary poll of the APC was characterised with violence.

In Imo, Hope Uzodinma, Imo governor, was recognised by the national working committee (NWC) of the party led by Adams Oshiomhole over Uche Nwosu, Okorocha’s son-in-law.

Nwosu later defected to the Action Alliance (AA) but lost the election.

Speaking at the screening session, Okorocha, a member of the foreign affairs committee, suggested that Mohammed could have been rewarded with the position for the role he played in the 2018 primary polls of the APC.

“He mentioned here that one of his achievements is screening people and conducting primaries. I believe that was under Oshiomhole,” the former Imo governor said.

“I hope you are not being rewarded for the atrocities caused by the chairman. If you tell me that your achievement is conducting one of the worst primaries which in the history of any political party in Nigeria, that brought APC to ridicule and they want to compensate you.

“Peradventure and behave in the same manner, that will tarnish the image of Nigeria. I advise you, don’t ever mention that as an achievement that you conducted primaries for APC anywhere.

“If that was the basis, I’d make a case against this nomination. Most of you did that and the then chairman sent you people to commit atrocities everywhere. Don’t remind people of that.”

Okorocha said being a lawyer and successful businessman is enough credentials for the nominee to scale through the screening process.

After Okorocha’s comments, Adamu Bulkachuwa, chairman of the committee, asked the nominee to “take a bow and go.”
Re: Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole by Mylove55(f): 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Rocha's should be expel from APC,

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2020
The used and dump Rochas is trying to get his pound of flesh from the Internally Displaced Politician called Oshiomhole...

I won't be surprise if Rochas is providing enough evidence to Obaseki in order to nail the IDP called Oshiomhole.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 15, 2020
Chai, Oshiomhole do am strong thing.

That thing dey pain
Re: Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole by OsuAmaka: 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2020
If you hand over power to eboes, Nigeria would be in a big trouble. None other is half as vindictive as they are naturally wired.
See how he was being ignored by the Chairman of the committee.

-Osu amaka
Re: Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole by SmartProf(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2020
Pain is real..Okorocha pls end ur sorrow and grief cos your son in-law's failed ambition was as a result of your greed. Don't vent anger on this Ambassadorial nominee abeg.
Re: Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole by BERNIMOORE: 9:45pm On Jul 15, 2020
If you tell me that your achievement is conducting one of the worst primaries which in the history of any political party in Nigeria, that brought APC to ridicule and they want to compensate you.

See the way Okorocha drags Oshiomole like cleaning Mop .....Chai ooooooooo

Oshiomole See your life

Apc versus Apc a devided house cannot stand

shior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole by majole: 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2020
Well said Okorocha. I see your maturity here. Good one Sir

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole by ManOfCompetence(m): 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
Isn't God wonderful...Rochas wanted to be the Godfather in imo state, God used oshiomole to clip his wings.... Oshiomole on the other hand wanted to be Godfather in Edo state, God used his ward chairman to clip his wings.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
"I advise you, don’t ever mention that as an achievement that you conducted primaries for APC anywhere."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole by Banmeallday: 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2020
Re: Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole by Villagemeat: 11:46pm On Jul 15, 2020
Afonja people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole by mightyhazell: 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2020
okorocha is a demented statue...

oshomole did well to stamp his stumpy legs over your boy boys 'governotorial' ambition.

for that singular act,history will be kinder to him
Re: Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole by mightyhazell: 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
OsuAmaka:
If you hand over power to eboes, Nigeria would be in a big trouble. None other is half as vindictive as they are naturally wired.

-Osu amaka
At a time u guys worshiped this statue as your eastern god. what changed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole by McStoic(m): 12:06am On Jul 16, 2020
fergie006:
Rochas Okorocha, senator representing Imo west, has threatened to make a case against the nomination of Yamah Mohammed, an ambassadorial nominee from Edo state.

Okorocha got furious on Wednesday after Mohammed mentioned screening and conducting of primary polls for the All Progressives Congress (APC) as one of his achievements.

Mohammed had appeared before the senate committee on foreign affairs for screening.

In the build-up to the 2019 general election, the primary poll of the APC was characterised with violence.

In Imo, Hope Uzodinma, Imo governor, was recognised by the national working committee (NWC) of the party led by Adams Oshiomhole over Uche Nwosu, Okorocha’s son-in-law.

Speaking at the screening session, Okorocha, a member of the foreign affairs committee, suggested that Mohammed could have been rewarded with the position for the role he played in the 2018 primary polls of the APC.

“He mentioned here that one of his achievements is screening people and conducting primaries. I believe that was under Oshiomhole,” the former Imo governor said.

“I hope you are not being rewarded for the atrocities caused by the chairman. If you tell me that your achievement is conducting one of the worst primaries which in the history of any political party in Nigeria, that brought APC to ridicule and they want to compensate you.

“Peradventure and behave in the same manner, that will tarnish the image of Nigeria. I advise you, don’t ever mention that as an achievement that you conducted primaries for APC anywhere.

“If that was the basis, I’d make a case against this nomination. Most of you did that and the then chairman sent you people to commit atrocities everywhere. Don’t remind people of that.”

Okorocha said being a lawyer and successful businessman is enough credentials for the nominee to scale through the screening process.

After Okorocha’s comments, Adamu Bulkachuwa, chairman of the committee, asked the nominee to “take a bow and go.”

Do me I do you, god of APC no go vex..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole by Karlifate: 12:48am On Jul 16, 2020
Why won't he get when:
fergie006:

Since there is no statue to erect, he's now getting furious.
He should channel the energy to playing Fast & Furious.
Re: Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole by overall90: 5:05am On Jul 16, 2020
jerseyboy:
"I advise you, don’t ever mention that as an achievement that you conducted primaries for APC anywhere."

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole by TheMainone: 5:07am On Jul 16, 2020
What
Re: Okorocha Threatens Edo Ambassadorial Nominee Over Primaries Under Oshiomhole by overall90: 5:18am On Jul 16, 2020
OsuAmaka:

-Osu amaka

look at this fool.
what do you have to say about your god Buhari that threw dasuki into detention for his role in toppling his military junta
or your tinubu that refused ambode a second term.
and how was he ignored by the chairman?
if you are not stupid,you would have seen where okorocha said that he being a lawyer and successful businessman is enough to get him qualified.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari And Nasir El-Rufai Should Face International Criminal Court / FG, National Assembly, FCCPC- Stop Cement Price Hike / Igboho And The Road To 2023 - Aminu Alhassan kuba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.