Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo (46125 Views)

Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / Lady Married Off To Man Older Than Her Dad At 18 & Attempted Suicide, Finds Love (2) (3) (4)

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Satan66(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2020
See what these skull miners have brought to my state
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by temptnow: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2020
Just as corruption is fighting back,

Pedophiles are also fighting back
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by fatymore(f): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2020
Eeyah
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Angelinastto(f): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2020
This isn't right! Nothing can make me marry poor, marry old or marry ugly! Like WTF?!
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Sososo(f): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2020
South South taking over from northerners cool
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Satan66(m): 9:07am On Jul 16, 2020
mvem:
please tell us where you saw the subjects were Muslims ?
Allah was a pedophile

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by lessonotes(f): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2020
O My God. I just pity the girl cry cry

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2020
She should be in JSS2.

She should be concerned with what she is going to wear to her school's end-of-year party and not worrying about what type of birth control she should be using, or worrying about what her "husband" will eat tonight.

Some parents should be flogged until their backs peel off.

I have nothing to say to the animal that wifed her.

He is a nonentity who can't approach a mature lady for a relationship.

I spit on his skull.

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by IpobAntidote: 9:11am On Jul 16, 2020
APCNig:

This your hatred for Islam will kill you at young age just as it killed those before you.

Do you children of hate and bitterness see Yorubas Muslims giving their teenage daughters to old men in marriage? It is only common in the North and we have discovered recently that your people too have been doing it secretly for decades. That is why we see many young Widows in Biafra Republic, their old husbands who are their grandfather: s age mates die soon

Don't mind these delusional retarded IPIGS, Ojukwu was fvcking Bianca under her father's roof while she was still underage.
These are people that have baby factories where underage girls are impregnated for pleasure and for mass baby production for money.

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by MuchAdo: 9:13am On Jul 16, 2020
Pathetic! angry

Age of consent is 11 but I don't support this!! angry
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by pode(m): 9:13am On Jul 16, 2020
What is this nonsense
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Teejay13(m): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2020
Wonder will never seize to end more especially in this part of the world call Naija; until we shape our mentality about life!

Imagine a child that have not gotten any prior knowledge about safe sex not to talk of marriage.

In a case like this, who should we blaim?

Should we assume it to be as a result of poverty or ignorance from the part of her parents or what?

Human beings are wicked!

This is typically child abuse. That fool claiming she is his wife have to be jailed without doubt.

He is not human but rather an animal.
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by majamajic(m): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2020
mvem:
please tell us where you saw the subjects were Muslims ?

U never followed from beginning sorry , u just jumped in
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by mjabdulk: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2020
had it been this man is a muslim, you will be seeing the religious bigots and islamaphobians attacking Islam

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by OdogwuAkataka1(m): 9:19am On Jul 16, 2020
Kai...and the hold man go don Bleep the small girl oo
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Prechboy(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2020
Abeg which part of Delta get Muslims coz I Don dey this Delta since they born me and I never see am once
majamajic:

Edo and Delta do have few Muslims , young bride is not about region mostly , it's about religion

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by sageer1706(m): 9:20am On Jul 16, 2020
I thought they said is a northern thing...
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Bewiseedet(m): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2020
What the heck am I seeing? This kid knows nothing about marriage but the old fool seems happy with it.
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Agbebakun22: 9:22am On Jul 16, 2020
Abeg I wan confirm who knows that man that's usually post about mini Exportation ( best1000 is his username) pls is the man legit cuz I don't want to fall for scam

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Angeldada55(m): 9:23am On Jul 16, 2020
APCNig:

This your hatred for Islam will kill you at young age just as it killed those before you.

Do you children of hate and bitterness see Yorubas Muslims giving their teenage daughters to old men in marriage? It is only common in the North and we have discovered recently that your people too have been doing it secretly for decades. That is why we see many young Widows in Biafra Republic, their old husbands who are their grandfather: s age mates die soon

See pot calling kettle black o �
You say *hatred go kee pesin* and your own comment sef na *HATE SPEECH* �

I am YÒRUBÁ !!!
And we have all seen it in the news that some Yorubas are animals too. " it is only common " as you said, in some area or region but dat one no mean say e no fi happen for your side too �

Ai rin jinna, la se ri abuke okere o �

And pesin wey you dey tackle sti get sense pass you ( abi you nor read the comment well ni ).

We nor need your type around *HATER* oshi !!!

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by martineverest(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2020
majamajic:

Edo and Delta do have few Muslims , young bride is not about region mostly , it's about religion
stop deviating from the subject....that part of Edo is the Islamic part.

this isn't about religion,it's about individual...didnt u hear the news on how men raping minors in Anambra?
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Omoslim26: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2020
APCNig:

So what makes you think you are different from the idiot you quoted

both of you are twins in mindset and thinking

hate should not kill the both of you

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by omojesu202(m): 9:24am On Jul 16, 2020
APCNig:

Well, tell yourself the bitter truth.
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Ihatemumu: 9:25am On Jul 16, 2020
APCNig:

People only hate violent aspect of Islam.
Remove that aspect, its a beautiful thing

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Jabioro: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2020
Show me the wife ,I will tell how wicked the world is..Omo ti to mo pata fo..
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by yrex01(m): 9:28am On Jul 16, 2020
Edo no be katsina na...
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by ttobizz(m): 9:29am On Jul 16, 2020
Oh gracious me! This girl is just a minor, plus she's the victim here. Why expose her like this? Whoever did this has succeeded in taking away whatever dignity will be left for her adulthood. Imagine the devil of a man sitting like he is about to be conferred an honorary degree.

Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by yrex01(m): 9:30am On Jul 16, 2020
Satan66:

Allah was a pedophile
they r xtain. But are to blame again. Allahu akbar !!
Re: 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo by Munzy14(m): 9:33am On Jul 16, 2020
shocked how do I unsee this?
What will this man enjoy in a girl weh still deh bathe outside? damn!

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / / This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children