Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,086 members, 7,852,681 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State (3748 Views)

Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election / Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again / Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Dansuqi: 1:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
The election will be a tight affair like kogi 2015 polls or osun polls or even ekiti polls but the difference will be federal might,funding,foot soldiers,thugs
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Dansuqi: 1:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dartilo:

Funny u, collate Edo north vs Edo south vote with this your permutations and you see you are joking, or are you telling us that Edo north voting strength is up to half of Edo south

Sometimes,population or voting power does not matter.we all know edo south has the highest population and registered voters but since 2012,it has not proven decisive.just like edo central,they do not give bloc votes.only edo north gives bloc votes.this is because a large part of edo south dwellers are settlers and a large part of edo south is urbanized and urban areas most time do not churn out votes.it is mostly the rural areas that give bloc votes and edo north is mainly making it easier to rig.

Again,both candidates are from edo south so rigging here is almost impossible.the winner will do so narrowly.turnout in edo south will be low except in oredo and Egor as I earlier indicated
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by iokpebholo: 1:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
lmao you're Esan. That's why I said it's only your region that PDP will win. You don't love or hate ize iyamu or obaseki, you people are like Igbo that support anything PDP sadly your votes are inconsequential in Edo politics
hahahaha.i know u will definitely bring either Yoruba or igbo into this discussion but thank God u realise d fact that am from Edo state and I have a stake in what happens in my state.we shall see since u banking on Kabaka and other agberos to do d magic for u

1 Like

Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Mraphel: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
donphilopus:

Where in Akoko Edo are you from before I engage you?
Ibilo.

You've got nothing to tell me.
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Dansuqi: 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
Mraphel:

Ibilo.

You guys usually give heavy votes
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Mraphel: 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
iokpebholo:
hahahaha.i know u will definitely bring either Yoruba or igbo into this discussion but thank God u realise d fact that am from Edo state and I have a stake in what happens in my state.we shall see since u banking on Kabaka and other agberos to do d magic for u
Edo is not Igboland.

Even bayelsa don wake...they voted APC in d last election.

Iyamu will still win at least 45% Esan and Bini vote...then he will win 60% of d rest

1 Like

Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Mraphel: 1:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dansuqi:

You guys usually give heavy votes
This time, PDP will not have 20% of d votes.

Obaseki na Igbo dey solid behind him.

1 Like

Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by iokpebholo: 1:38pm On Jul 16, 2020
Mraphel:

Edo is not Igboland.

Even bayelsa don wake...they voted APC in d last election.

Iyamu will still win at least 45% Esan and Bini vote.

lol.u real comedian.So u think Obaseki will not get votes in Edo north abi??
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Mraphel: 1:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dansuqi:
The election will be a tight affair like kogi 2015 polls or osun polls or even ekiti polls but the difference will be federal might,funding,foot soldiers,thugs

Nothing like federal might..Buhari will not come to rig election.

Obaseki is ready to do and undo but Edos are ready for him.

Our minds are made up.

Obaseki abandoned all d projects of his predecessor in our area. How can he win?
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Mraphel: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
iokpebholo:
Of cause he will but he cannot win d election
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Dartilo(m): 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2020
That depends on your definition of bloc vote...
Auchi vote can never b higher than that of ikpoba okha...go and study the last election u will see

Dansuqi:

Sometimes,population or voting power does not matter.we all know edo south has the highest population and registered voters but since 2012,it has not proven decisive.just like edo central,they do not give bloc votes.only edo north gives bloc votes.this is because a large part of edo south dwellers are settlers and a large part of edo south is urbanized and urban areas most time do not churn out votes.it is mostly the rural areas that give bloc votes and edo north is mainly making it easier to rig.

Again,both candidates are from edo south so rigging here is almost impossible.the winner will do so narrowly.turnout in edo south will be low except in oredo and Egor as I earlier indicated
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by iokpebholo: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Mraphel:

Of cause he will but he cannot win d election
Calm down.Lets watch and see how it goes sir
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by sultanodudua: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
The op must have been high on kwale weed when he made this predictions.
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by donphilopus: 1:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
Mraphel:

Ibilo.

Haha. Ibillo that you can't spell correctly is where you claim to come from? You're a joke!
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by sultanodudua: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
[s]
Dansuqi:
Oredo pdp 45,000 apc 30,000

Egor LGA pdp 30,000 apc 20,000

Ikpoba oka LGA pdp 15,000 apc 17000

Orhiomnwon LGA pdp 10,000 apc 16000

Uhumnwonde LGA pdp 7000 apc 11000

Ovia north east pdp 15000 apc 15000

Ovia south west pdp 12000 apc 14000

Esan north east LGA pdp 7000 apc 6000

Esan south east LGA pdp 14000 apc 13000

Esan central pdp 12000 apc 10,000

Igueben LGA pdp 9000 apc 9000

Esan west LGA pdp 18000 apc 16000

Akoko edo LGA pdp 20,000 apc 35000

Owan east pdp 12000 apc 25000

Owan west pdp 15000 apc 24000

Etsako east pdp 14000 apc 20,000

Etsako west pdp 29000 apc 30,000

Etsako central pdp 10,000 apc 21000

This is the closest to the real thing
[/s]
Take this Apc miscreant serious at your own risk.
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
you people analyse politics like iPob, during last year presidency election, see how they were busy analysing who will win or not. Smh even kwakwanson scam atiku and couldn't deliver, saraki could not even win his LGA.

Who told you ize iyamu a proper Benin man is rejected in Edo South? Someone that live his life in Benin, speak our language and knows what going on in Benin.

Obaseki that couldn't even deliver his ward?? He's a paper weight politician and Edo PDP (Dan orbih) has seen the new cash cow
You're just ranting as if you're more Bini than myself (I really don't want to brag) or have lived longer than I have in Benin or have more networks that cut across party lines. The forces against Ize-Iyamu are more than what your mind could conceive, even he wouldn't boast as much as you're doing now. His problem is that he has never timed his decision right, Oshiomole has always played him like a card (right from ACN days).
So, channel your energy in swaying the average voters on the street, rather than disgracing your people online. The only thing that can stop Obaseki is Obaseki (his actions going forward).

PS. 'He's a paper weight' was the rhetoric EPM miscreant were chanting, that has cost Oshiomole his chairmanship, turn the tide, and is about to rejig the political history of Edo state
Strong men in the polarized APC are thinking about how to avert the disgrace coming to them, you're here getting drunk in your delusion of grandeur.

2 Likes

Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
you people analyse politics like iPob, during last year presidency election, see how they were busy analysing who will win or not. Smh even kwakwanson scam atiku and couldn't deliver, saraki could not even win his LGA.

Who told you ize iyamu a proper Benin man is rejected in Edo South? Someone that live his life in Benin, speak our language and knows what going on in Benin.

Obaseki that couldn't even deliver his ward?? He's a paper weight politician and Edo PDP (Dan orbih) has seen the new cash cow
Let me even educate you a little. Are you aware Ize-Iyamu has far less financial support than he did 4 years ago? Oshiomole's sacking and the way Obaseki was forced out of APC has created more problems than he could envisaged when he joined the party again (argue this at your peril). His eyes done clear, APC is divided from the national to the state level. His candidature and the process leading to it is still in doubt, as such he seem like a gamble no one is willing to take on. The man is finding it tougher than when he contested under PDP, yet that's the party you underrated in your analysis. I just dey laugh, when APC agents self will decamp at the polling units on election day. I don't hate the man, neither do I hate those supporting him (we're all Edo). It is the character of Oshiomole that's infuriating many Edolites.

2 Likes

Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
kestor:

Let me even educate you a little. Are you aware Ize-Iyamu has far less financial support than he did 4 years ago? Oshiomole's sacking and the way Obaseki was forced out of APC has created more problems than he could envisaged when he joined the party again (argue this at your peril). His eyes done clear, APC is divided from the national to the state level. His candidature and the process leading to it is still in doubt, as such he seem like a gamble no one is willing to take on. The man is finding it tougher than when he contested under PDP, yet that's the party you underrated in your analysis. I just dey laugh, when APC agents self will decamp at the polling units on election day. I don't hate the man, neither do I hate those supporting him (we're all Edo). It is the character of Oshiomole that's infuriating many Edolites.
trust me APC will do everything possible to win this election.

Buhari has never talked about state politics election before but he said APC will do everything possible to win it.

Edo state is the first state APC set commission of governors to campaign, PDP then try to copy it.

Let me tell you, Dan orbih has no intention of winning, it's just to chop money, house of rep election last year PDP was supposed to win it Dan orbih fought ize iyamu and gave the ticket to a weaker candidate, PDP lost orihionwom seat.

PDP is Edo state don't have the resources of winning state election, it's now like Lagos State.

By the way ize iyamu is a grass root politician, he knows his onions, he's an underground worker.

Those touts like kabaka, shaba etc you people mock, you'll see how useful they are in election day.

You don't even know the amount of boys they control or you think it's abroad that free election is abi?? Una eye go soon open
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
Smh you said ize Iyamu has less money than 2016 when he contested?? This has to be a joke.

You know oshiomole made obaseki a governor?? Because obaseki can't win his ward when you put him against ize iyamu.

Now you've federal might, oshiomole, tinubu camps, areas boys in Edo supporting him.

Who's obaseki banking on? Igbenedion Dan orbih? Lmao

1 Like

Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Dansuqi: 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dartilo:

That depends on your definition of bloc vote...
Auchi vote can never b higher than that of ikpoba okha...go and study the last election u will see

You still do not understand me.the total votes cast in ikpoba okha will be more than that of akoko edo but the winning margin in akoko edo will be greater than that of ikpoba.whoever wins ikpoba will do so narrowly but whoever wins akoko will do so massively.its like lagos and anambra.Lagos has more voters but since 2015 the winning margin is less than 200k for apc but anambra with less voters deliver bloc votes to pdp,at least 90%
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Dansuqi: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
iokpebholo:

He will but not more than 30% while pastor will get more than 40% in edo south and central.on the 19th,polling units in south and central will poll like pdp 77 apc 73,pdp 204 apc199,,pdp 121 apc 124 but in the north you will see apc 150 pdp 20 apc 98 pdp 21
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Dansuqi: 3:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
Mraphel:

Nothing like federal might..Buhari will not come to rig election.

Obaseki is ready to do and undo but Edos are ready for him.

Our minds are made up.

Obaseki abandoned all d projects of his predecessor in our area. How can he win?

Buhari does not need to come,he will delegate people to do it
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Dartilo(m): 3:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
Well we shouldn't argue much, but let me b realistic, I am currently in uwa street is a popular street in the local govt...so I can tel u that in a one man one vote there nothing like any yeye sharing wit iyamu...

PDP is taking it all....
Imagine PDP having a bloc vote in
1.Oredo
2.egoR
3.ikpoba okha
.ovia

It will b like the K state vote durning the last election

Dansuqi:

You still do not understand me.the total votes cast in ikpoba okha will be more than that of akoko edo but the winning margin in akoko edo will be greater than that of ikpoba.whoever wins ikpoba will do so narrowly but whoever wins akoko will do so massively.its like lagos and anambra.Lagos has more voters but since 2015 the winning margin is less than 200k for apc but anambra with less voters deliver bloc votes to pdp,at least 90%

2 Likes

Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Dansuqi: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2020
kestor:

Why are you ignoring the tell tale signs showing the imminent loss of obaseki? In 2016,majority of pastor election funds were provided By him.pdp does not give much financial support to its candidates unlike apc that is one reason apc always thump pdp.this time around,pastor will spend less because oshiomhole is ready to spend all he has.the apc hierarchy,ganduje,bello and even tinubu ars pumping money heavily.obaseki is outmatched.only wike will help but it won't be enough that's why obaseki is planning to borrow 20 billion.on election day,pdp agents because of funds will betray obaseki.

Mind you,theres more defections from pdp to apc so far.one of the assembly members with obaseki has joined apc.a lot of aides and local govt excos have refused to decamp.obaseki is losing
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Dartilo(m): 3:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Remember all south south governors will pull resources together.. Abi den get money pass den... South south money almost equal federal

Dansuqi:

Why are you ignoring the tell tale signs showing the imminent loss of obaseki? In 2016,majority of pastor election funds were provided By him.pdp does not give much financial support to its candidates unlike apc that is one reason apc always thump pdp.this time around,pastor will spend less because oshiomhole is ready to spend all he has.the apc hierarchy,ganduje,bello and even tinubu ars pumping money heavily.obaseki is outmatched.only wike will help but it won't be enough that's why obaseki is planning to borrow 20 billion.on election day,pdp agents because of funds will betray obaseki.

Mind you,theres more defections from pdp to apc so far.one of the assembly members with obaseki has joined apc.a lot of aides and local govt excos have refused to decamp.obaseki is losing
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Dansuqi: 3:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dartilo:
Well we shouldn't argue much, but let me b realistic, I am currently in uwa street is a popular street in the local govt...so I can tel u that in a one man one vote there nothing like any yeye sharing wit iyamu...

PDP is taking it all....
1.Oredo
2.egoR
3.ikpoba okha
.ovia

Can you read or you have comprehension problems? Most of you pdp fans are blind to reality,you do not study electoral history.you just follow sentiments...in 2016 apc won oredo by 7000 votes and pdp won in 2019 by 13000 votes.in 2016,apc won Egor by 9000 votes and lost it last year by 8000.in 2016 apc won ikpoba okha by 7000 votes and last year atiku won it by 5000 votes.all these are consistent and in tandem with my predictions there.

As for ovia, in 2016,apc won the two ovia lgas and did so again last year.the daughter of the mighty esama lost to apc.it simply means that APC will clear the two ovia lgas.

Claiming that you are in one street and everybody there wants pdp is rubbish,anybody can come up with that.before 2019 polls,a lot of atiku fans claimed that he will clear lagos.we saw the result.the indices arw against obaseki.

1 Like

Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Dansuqi: 3:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dartilo:

Remember all south south governors will pull resources together.. Abi den get money pass den... South south money almost equal federal

I also remember that all south south governors supported pastor in 2016 and arhiavbare in 2012.in last year bayelsa elections,how many ss governors assisted Dickson?
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Unigrad: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2020
kestor:

God bless you, I wish I can Meet you in Benin. Alot of things are working against Ize Iyamu which I listed in one of my post which APC online supporters don't want to agree with. September 19 is not far again.

1 Like

Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Anyiamaka: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
kestor:

Good! Now, go and mobilize to ensure this dream becomes a reality because there are no polling booths online. Or else, sorry will be your case when you 'wake up'.

Sorry is his case especially if he doesn't know that Obaseki will win

1 Like

Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by iokpebholo: 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Smh you said ize Iyamu has less money than 2016 when he contested?? This has to be a joke.

You know oshiomole made obaseki a governor?? Because obaseki can't win his ward when you put him against ize iyamu.

Now you've federal might, oshiomole, tinubu camps, areas boys in Edo supporting him.

Who's obaseki banking on? Igbenedion Dan orbih? Lmao
Bros it's like u no know say Edo ppl no want hear of Tinubu and Oshiomonle.Edo no be Lagos slogan u think it's a joke abi??

1 Like

Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Unigrad: 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dartilo:

PDP is taking it all....
1.Oredo
2.egoR
3.ikpoba okha
.ovia

Uwa street, close to Uwa primary school and St Joseph Catholic Church?
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Unigrad: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
iokpebholo:
Bros it's like u no know say Edo ppl no want hear of Tinubu and Oshiomonle.Edo no be Lagos slogan u think it's a joke abi??
Edo nor be Lagos slogan is almost everywhere in Benin Rebranding of what played in kwara state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Among The Indigenous Igbo People Of Cross River State / Abia Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Commissioned a Nightclub in Aba (pic) / Sultan Of Sokoto Handover Principles Leadership Book To Peter Obi(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.