Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,061 members, 7,852,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State (3747 Views)

Chris Omashola: I Don’t Have Problem With APC, But Obaseki Will Win Edo Election / Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again / Atiku Must Pick Vice From South-West Or… – PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by walex2(m): 4:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Akoko-Edo Apc
Egor Apc
Esan Central PDP
Esan North-East pdp
Esan South-East pdp
Esan West pdp
Etsako Central apc
Etsako East APC
Etsako West APC
Igueben APC
Ikpoba-Okha APC( where I'm based)
Oredo APC
Orhionmwon APC (where I'm from)
Ovia North-East APC
Ovia South-West APC
Owan East APC
Owan West APC
Uhunmwonde APC
HE DON BE FOR PDP BE THAT. I BELIEVE THIS KIND INFO FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE IN EDO RATHER THAN ONLINE SUPPORTERS
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Maduawuchukwu(m): 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
trust me APC will do everything possible to win this election.

Buhari has never talked about state politics election before but he said APC will do everything possible to win it.

Edo state is the first state APC set commission of governors to campaign, PDP then try to copy it.

Let me tell you, Dan orbih has no intention of winning, it's just to chop money, house of rep election last year PDP was supposed to win it Dan orbih fought ize iyamu and gave the ticket to a weaker candidate, PDP lost orihionwom seat.

PDP is Edo state don't have the resources of winning state election, it's now like Lagos State.

By the way ize iyamu is a grass root politician, he knows his onions, he's an underground worker.

Those touts like kabaka, shaba etc you people mock, you'll see how useful they are in election day.

You don't even know the amount of boys they control or you think it's abroad that free election is abi?? Una eye go soon open

Hahaha. Is it rigging you guys are banking on now? You have realised that the people of Edo have rejected you right?

2 Likes

Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
iokpebholo:
Bros it's like u no know say Edo ppl no want hear of Tinubu and Oshiomonle.Edo no be Lagos slogan u think it's a joke abi??
Edo no be Lagos is believe by obaseki supporters because even a toddler knows oshiomole was the one that brought obaseki in and he didn't care about godfatherism then, who's fooling who.

2016 election APC brought thousands of naira to each polling unit to share..

You think an average market woman, petty traders, wheel barrow pushers, bus drivers and conducters will care if Edo is Lagos or not?

You think this is America or Western countries that citizens care about campaign slogans? Lmao
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
walex2:
HE DON BE FOR PDP BE THAT. I BELIEVE THIS KIND INFO FROM PEOPLE WHO ARE IN EDO RATHER THAN ONLINE SUPPORTERS
thank you because I remember back then in 2016, APC brought 4k per each voters to share, even people that were singing ize iyamu song change mouth.

I know what oshiomole will do in each region he'll make sure obaseki loose woefully.

1 Like

Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
judging by your moniker it's obvious you aren't Edo, so bitter lipsrsealed
He is PDP Miscreant
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by SIONKPO1(m): 5:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
lmao you're Esan. That's why I said it's only your region that PDP will win. You don't love or hate ize iyamu or obaseki, you people are like Igbo that support anything PDP sadly your votes are inconsequential in Edo politics
you sound senseless
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by SIONKPO1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dansuqi:
The election will be a tight affair like kogi 2015 polls or osun polls or even ekiti polls but the difference will be federal might,funding,foot soldiers,thugs
Senatordave1,how has it been
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by SIONKPO1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
thank you because I remember back then in 2016, APC brought 4k per each voters to share, even people that were singing ize iyamu song change mouth.

I know what oshiomole will do in each region he'll make sure obaseki loose woefully.
The problem with you is you feel you know but seriously you are way too dull
I dey laugh you as you just they type thrash
The odds is against APC because an average Bini man,sees it like oshobaba is the godfather there and mind you Ibori,the master planner,Wike the Executioner are involved and lastly Edolites no dey do APC again teytey

1 Like

Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 16, 2020
SIONKPO1:

The problem with you is you feel you know but seriously you are way too dull
I dey laugh you as you just they type thrash
The odds is against APC because an average Bini man,sees it like oshobaba is the godfather there and mind you Ibori,the master planner,Wike the Executioner are involved and lastly Edolites no dey do APC again teytey
which average Benin man? Oga wake up from your delusion
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by OVB123: 7:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Akoko-Edo Apc
Egor Apc
Esan Central PDP
Esan North-East pdp
Esan South-East pdp
Esan West pdp
Etsako Central apc
Etsako East APC
Etsako West APC
Igueben APC
Oredo APC
Ovia North-East APC
Ovia South-West APC
Owan East APC
Owan West APC
Uhunmwonde APC
You are too bias my dear, your analysis shows that u are a stooge of apc. Let me true table, PDP: Oredo, ikpoba okha, egor, ovia south west, ovia north east, uhunwonde, igueben, south south east, esan north east, esan central and akoko edo. APC: Orhionmwon, etsakor west, etsakor east, etsakor central, the 2 owans LGA. Final result: PDP wins the election.

3 Likes

Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Dartilo(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Unigrad:

Uwa street, close to Uwa primary school and St Joseph Catholic Church?

In between grace land
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by MikkieEl: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Unigrad:
Have taken my time to educate this op on his several trends and posts against Governor Obaseki but he will not listen. Election is not won my online trends, posts or wailing, it's on ground you will election. In several of my posts, I mentioned I went round many parts of Benin City on Monday, I mean different people in the society, almost all are supporting Governor Obaseki, some even said they have never voted before but this time, they are going to vote for Governor Obaseki. From my observations and experience in Edo politics, nothing will stop Ize Iyamu defeat including federal might. Op, save this my post and bring it out on September 20 when the result must have been announced. Edo South and Edo Central is for Governor Obaseki, I can't give the permutation for Edo North but I know, Governor Obaseki will get some votes there. Governor Obaseki is not a saint but he has tried in the 3 years plus in governance. I know what played out in the time of Oshiomole, people's parents who were bus and car drivers, market men and women were beaten on a daily basis by Tony Kabaka and his boys because he was empowered by Former Governor Oshiomole. I can't go back to that era again. Op, you think Edoites don't remember? U think theyy don't remember the transformations of Governor Obaseki? Only those who are blind politically will not see them. This is the Governor that have not borrowed since the creation of Edo State. This is also same Governor who paid workers, pensioners, gratuities at when due. I know many pensioners who are enjoying Governor Obaseki transformations in pension affairs. No more staying in queue for unnecessary screenings by pensioners, many lost their lives in the time of Oshiomole.
From all the previous posts here, I can attest alot of Edoites who are on ground have tried to educate the op, please don't force him to listen, he has been paid to do the job. It was announced on news that APC have employ some persons to campaign for them online
Let me stop here. Let's wait for September 19 to decide.

Truth, they employed a bunch of them.
I was shocked to see one of my guy's name on the list.
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by basybasy: 10:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
Akoko-Edo Apc Egor Apc Esan Central PDP Esan North-East pdp Esan South-East pdp Esan West pdp Etsako Central apc Etsako East APC Etsako West APC Igueben APC Ikpoba-Okha APC( where I'm based) Oredo APC Orhionmwon APC (where I'm from) Ovia North-East APC Ovia South-West APC Owan East APC Owan West APC Uhunmwonde APC
Ipob will get hypertension with this ooo
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Yorubasareslave: 11:23pm On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
TheGodlessGod:
Akoko-Edo Apc
Egor Apc
Esan Central PDP
Esan North-East pdp
Esan South-East pdp
Esan West pdp
Etsako Central apc
Etsako East APC
Etsako West APC
Igueben APC
Oredo APC
Ovia North-East APC
Ovia South-West APC
Owan East APC
Owan West APC
Uhunmwonde APC
[/s]
I believe you were sleeping when Pdp's Godwin Obaseki cleared Edo South and Central.
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Oracleforce: 11:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Dansuqi:
Oredo pdp 45,000 apc 30,000

Egor LGA pdp 30,000 apc 20,000

Ikpoba oka LGA pdp 15,000 apc 17000

Orhiomnwon LGA pdp 10,000 apc 16000

Uhumnwonde LGA pdp 7000 apc 11000

Ovia north east pdp 15000 apc 15000

Ovia south west pdp 12000 apc 14000

Esan north east LGA pdp 7000 apc 6000

Esan south east LGA pdp 14000 apc 13000

Esan central pdp 12000 apc 10,000

Igueben LGA pdp 9000 apc 9000

Esan west LGA pdp 18000 apc 16000

Akoko edo LGA pdp 20,000 apc 35000

Owan east pdp 12000 apc 25000

Owan west pdp 15000 apc 24000

Etsako east pdp 14000 apc 20,000

Etsako west pdp 29000 apc 30,000

Etsako central pdp 10,000 apc 21000

This is the closest to the real thing

See fake results PDP e-rats
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Thomthom(m): 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
TheGodlessGod:
lmao you're Esan. That's why I said it's only your region that PDP will win. You don't love or hate ize iyamu or obaseki, you people are like Igbo that support anything PDP sadly your votes are inconsequential in Edo politics
Inconsequential my foot

1 Like

Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by haffaze777(m): 11:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
Op how far about your prediction?
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by Unigrad: 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
haffaze777:
Op how far about your prediction?
He can't surface again, I told him what will play out in Edo State Election, he refused to understand with me. I have being into Edo State Election for years, I know how Edoites vote.
Go check my prediction and see for yourself.
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by deboysben(m): 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
OVB123:
You are too bias my dear, your analysis shows that u are a stooge of apc. Let me true table, PDP: Oredo, ikpoba okha, egor, ovia south west, ovia north east, uhunwonde, igueben, south south east, esan north east, esan central and akoko edo. APC: Orhionmwon, etsakor west, etsakor east, etsakor central, the 2 owans LGA. Final result: PDP wins the election.
accurate.
Re: LGA APC Or PDP Will Win Edo State by haffaze777(m): 1:54am On Sep 20, 2020
Unigrad:

He can't surface again, I told him what will play out in Edo State Election, he refused to understand with me. I have being into Edo State Election for years, I know how Edoites vote.
Go check my prediction and see for yourself.

I hope and pray he listen next time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Did Kwara Deputy Speaker, Adetiba Get Money To Build Duplex In One Year? / Did The Army Come With detergent And Brush To The Massarce ??? / The Origin Of The Ikwerre People Of Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.