Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,444 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Stepmom Marries Her 20-year-old Stepson - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stepmom Marries Her 20-year-old Stepson (591 Views)

Indian Bride Dies At Her Wedding & The Groom Marries Her Sister At Same Ceremony / Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) / Photos: 35 Yr Old Woman Marries Her 20 Yr Old Stepson After Divorcing The Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stepmom Marries Her 20-year-old Stepson by Ilal: 11:32am On Jul 16, 2020
A 35-year old Russian Influencer, Marina Balmasheva has finally married her 20-year-old stepson she raised from the age of 7.
Before marrying her son, she first divorced her husband.

Marina Balmasheva from the western Russian region of Krasnodar Krai, lived with her husband Alexey, 45, from 2007 for over 10 years before they got divorced.

Marina also revealed that they are expecting a baby after she divorced his father and got married to him.

Last weekend, she tied the knot with her ex-husband’s son Vladimir Shavyrin who she took care of since he was 7 years old. Mother and child are now expecting their first child, a baby boy.

Source: https://ojblitz.com/stepmom-stepson-marries/
Re: Stepmom Marries Her 20-year-old Stepson by Enoch07: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2020
you can imagine!! how is her ex husband and father to the boy feeling now?
Re: Stepmom Marries Her 20-year-old Stepson by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:41am On Jul 16, 2020
madness upon madness... i guess that boy wont be invited at daddy's place during xmas any longer. your name's off the will son!
what a disgrace!
Re: Stepmom Marries Her 20-year-old Stepson by Realadey(m): 11:47am On Jul 16, 2020
Hmmmm, wonders never ceases sha
Re: Stepmom Marries Her 20-year-old Stepson by Remimadrid1: 11:58am On Jul 16, 2020
Omo, I am shocked! Oyinbo people and nonsense.
Re: Stepmom Marries Her 20-year-old Stepson by Slawormir: 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Your Ex husband
Now in-law
And also grandfather to your child

You see why i keep on smoking weed...

Let me go light up the other tie

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Like This / Woman Beats Up Man Mercilessly For Not Paying [watch Video] / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.