Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets (2516 Views)

Biafra: Peaceful Protest Across Biafra Land And Around The World "NOT SUSPENDED" / Buhari Arriving At The Waterkloof Airforce Base For AU Summit (photos) / Nigerian Airforce Drone Strike Shatters Boko Haram Tank (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2011
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by buzugee(m): 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2011
why wouldnt you pick israel ? you unpatriotic head scratching- banana eating- butt scratching- long arm having neanderthal  angry
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by seanet02: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2011
Rubbish
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by ifele(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2011
the USA has got the best airforce. B2 stealth bombers, F22 STEALTH FIGHTER, you name they got it. Israel has to go and buy fighters from USA. dONT YOU KNOW THAT?
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by dapachez: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2011
what the hell is this rubbish post for mssssssssssccccccccccccccccccccccceeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwww
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by seanet02: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2011
Biafra Air force is the best. Ojukwu the bingo jets, ezeuche and chz. You cant compare then to any air force worldwide. Wonder how the smash Nigerian Airforce before biafra won the war. Mu he he
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by evilspirit: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2011
oduduwa airforce
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by EzeUche2(m): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2011
The United States has the best air force in the world. Israel gets most of their fighter jets from the United States through military aid.
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by homerac7: 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2011
@ op, y do u consider Israeli air force as d best? Maybe u should Google an organization called US air force. Also consider Royal Air Force of Britain n Russian air force.
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by buzugee(m): 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2011
i see yall really on the sauce today. the best air-force is 'yahweh airforce'. he can strike down the whole world with one lightning or avalanche or thunder. maybe even a raging volcano, or an earth quake. or maybe a landslide ? maybe even a torrential downpour that will wipe out the earth. maybe even a tsunami ? maybe even a meteorite ?
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2011
buzugee:

i see yall really on the sauce today. the best air-force is 'yahweh airforce'. he can strike down the whole world with one lightning or avalanche or thunder. maybe even a raging volcano, or an earth quake. or maybe a landslide ? maybe even a torrential downpour that will wipe out the earth. maybe even a tsunami ? maybe even a meteorite ?

I earlier warned you to beware of that thing you smoke, just look at the illogic of your comments
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by buzugee(m): 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2011
frosbel:

I earlier warned you to beware of that thing you smoke, just look at the illogic of your comments
puff puff pass homes grin
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by fstranger6: 7:07pm On Feb 05, 2011
I think it is the Biafra Airforce!

Who da best? Biafra is the effing best!
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by Rhino5dm: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2011
I'd go for US (F22 Rapture 87% stealth, super sonic speed, ability to rotate 360 degrees in 3 seconds though you cant rule out the russian Su 37 & Su 47 ), but in terms of best air defence, got to give it to Russian(s300, and the almighty S400 with ability to bring down any flying object!).

Give me 2 F22 rature and in 2 days Nigeria will cease to exist!
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by violent(m): 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2011
Israel has the best trained professional airforce in the world, Egypt and Iraq can testify to that.

But when it comes to technology and sophistication, you can't bet against America and win!
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by buzugee(m): 8:12pm On Feb 05, 2011
violent:

Israel has the best trained professional airforce in the world, Egypt and Iraq can testify to that.

But when it comes to technology and sophistication, you can't bet against America and win!

the same america that got served up like xmas turkey in somalia by general aideed ? black hawk down mahfukazzz angry
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by fstranger6: 8:16pm On Feb 05, 2011
buzugee:

the same america that got served up like xmas turkey in somalia by general aideed ? black hawk down mahfukazzz angry

After the killed over 1000 Somalis with over 10 000 injured and a even high number displaced

And at what cost to America: 16 useless HS dropouts

And that is victory for Somalia in your view?

Hmm, interesting
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by buzugee(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2011
fstranger6:

After the killed over 1000 Somalis with over 10 000 injured and a even high number displaced

And at what cost to America: 16 useless HS dropouts

And that is victory for Somalia in your view?

Hmm, interesting
i think you need to lay off getting your news from the american media. dude, like a boatload of american soldiers were skinned alive by somalian warlords and dragged all over the streets. you aint knowing ? angry
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by fstranger6: 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2011
buzugee:

[b]i think you need to lay off getting your news from the american media. [/b]dude, like a boatload of american soldiers were skinned alive by somalian warlords and dragged all over the streets. you aint knowing ? angry

Thanks for the advice

So I should get my news from people like you?
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by buzugee(m): 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2011
somalia won because they were better at playing the propaganda war than america. what better way to revolt americans than drag one of their own on the streets dead ? how many sub-saharan african cretins woulda thought about that ? am telling ya when it comes to africa, the 2 countries that deserve world respek are ethiopia and somalia. ethiopia slapped some sense into italy when italy tried to colonize. we gotta bow down to our ethiopian and somalian brothers. they are warriors
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by buzugee(m): 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2011
fstranger6:

Thanks for the advice

So I should get my news from people like you?
get your news from the internet. real recognize real
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by violent(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2011
buzugee:

get your news from the internet. real recognize real

. . .and isn't most of the sources on the internet American/UK media? undecided
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by buzugee(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2011
violent:

. . .and isn't most of the sources on the internet American/UK media? undecided
hardly. you have to search. objective news comes from all over the world. america and uk does not own the patent on disseminating info via the web
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by violent(m): 8:45pm On Feb 05, 2011
buzugee:

hardly. you have to search. objective news comes from all over the world. america and uk does not own the patent on disseminating info via the web

You are right, they don't. There is a reason why i used MOST!
While it is hard to find a general statistics to prove any point here, it is a common knowledge for a frequent internet user to note that objective news originating from other parts of the world besides US, Canada, Australia and the UK are almost always written in other languages besides English which makes it less suitable for English speakers. This is not an issue i will like to debate as i don't have any evidence to corroborate my claims, and my opinion is mostly due to my personal experience.

Let's get back to topic!
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by seanet02: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2011
@rhino so you can destroy Nigeria with American jets? Arrant stupidity, Have not been able to know why american ran off somalia and vietnam!! America can be defeated just a matter of determination. Ever seen people living on 50 grains of rice every twenty four hours ask vietnamese soldiers!
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by fstranger6: 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2011
seanet02:

@rhino so you can destroy Nigeria with American jets? Arrant stupidity, Have not been able to know why american ran off somalia and vietnam!! America can be defeated just a matter of determination. Ever seen people living on 50 grains of rice every twenty four hours ask vietnamese soldiers!

America will defeat Nigeria in 20 seconds,if the sole aim was just to defeat Nigeria
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by homerac7: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2011
@ seanet, if d sole aim of d engagement is to defeat Nigeria at any cost, she won't last 20 seconds with Us air force.

If its to cripple d military, it won't last 5 hours.

If only u knw d true might of each wing d US military, u had knwn dt Nigeria just can't stand it.
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by OAM4J: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2011
fstranger6:

America will defeat Nigeria in 20 seconds,if the sole aim was just to defeat Nigeria

hey! didn't hear from u again. I see you've been blowing fire as usual. I think you need a girl constantly by you side, should be getting laid like every 4hr, so you learn to take things cool. cheesy

Anyway, what happened? which of your enemies reported you?
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by fstranger6: 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2011
OAM4J:

hey! didn't hear from u again. I see you've been blowing fire as usual. I think you need a girl constantly by you side, should be getting laid like every 4hr, so you learn to take things cool. cheesy

Anyway, what happened? which of your enemies reported you?

I dont know mehn

I am still confused

Working on some leads though, Jenifa being one of them grin

You are right, I need to coolu temper a lil bit!

Anyway, I was just pulling your legs, i knew you did not report men

Real guys dont do such thing.  How is Sagamite? Fisting today?
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by Rhino5dm: 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2011
you dey mind am.

@ seanet02
Hit your head on wall if you like, Give me 2 F22 and see weather i wont bomb Nigeria to stone age.
 for you to bring Somalia to this discussion shows how naive you are. So you dont even know what time is it? Making to refernce to 69 in 2011 makes you what?

Do you even have a clue of what is being discuss here?? What do you know about military hardware and war machines??  

Do some resarch and come back for public apology, mean while am over looking you ignorance for now

fstranger6:

Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by OAM4J: 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2011
fstranger6:

I dont know mehn

I am still confused

Working on some leads though, Jenifa being one of them grin

You are right, I need to coolu temper a lil bit!

Anyway, I was just pulling your legs, i knew you did not report men

Real guys dont do such thing.  How is Sagamite? Fisting today? I had a good time with SEFAGO earlier today. cool

Too many enemies is not good for your blood. Take it easy kid, (You know am old enough to call you that, dont you?) grin

BTW, where did u get that info from? I can only link part of the info to 1 of my old email add I rarely use. False info though.
Re: Best Professional Airforce In The World , Not who has the better Jets by Rhino5dm: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2011
homerac7:

@ seanet, if d sole aim of d engagement is to defeat Nigeria at any cost, she won't last 20 seconds with Us air force.

If its to cripple d military, it won't last 5 hours.

If only u knw d true might of each wing d US military, u had knwn dt Nigeria just can't stand it.

Well said. The guy may have been watching so much nigerian film and confusing knockout with bombs.

In fact am going to need only one F22 for the job cheesy cheesy! Loaded with patriots missile no need of Nuke. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Nigerians Who Stole Much More Than Ibori / OIL BLOCS Substantially Falls Inside Anambra State’s Territory-FADAHUNSI / Student Dies While Texting And Driving ( With Picture Of Last Text)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.