Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Today's Freemason Is The Answer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today's Freemason Is The Answer (593 Views)

Demonic Freemason Pastors Deceiving The Poor African Americans Out Of Billions. / President Goodluck Jonathan Is The Answer To The Prayer Of All Nigerians, Ribadu / Western Style Democracy: Really The Answer For Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today's Freemason Is The Answer by evilspirit: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2011
Established in 1928, the Philalethes Society is the oldest independent Masonic research society in North America, serving thousands of members around the world.

With a new, contemporary design, the Philalethes magazine features thought-provoking, substantial articles on Masonic symbolism, philosophy, ritual, artwork, literature and history.

Today's Freemasons are acutely curious about the meaning of the Craft in their lives. They want to understand more deeply the profound lessons of the ritual. Greater insight into the nature of Masonic initiation requires a search for knowledge, and Philalethes is ready to be a trusted ally on that quest. Our approach is academically responsible, without being dry … traditional, without stifling creativity and new ideas.

Whether you're a new Mason or a seasoned Past Master, Sign up today.
Re: Today's Freemason Is The Answer by redsun(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2011
Nigerian freemasons are d touch bearers of nigeria,unless of course they ve started admitting evil and dark minded miscreants like Obj and Gej which will atomatically drag their image in mud
Re: Today's Freemason Is The Answer by Afam4eva(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05, 2011
Do you have a website mmo ojo.
Re: Today's Freemason Is The Answer by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2011
evilspirit, kai, that ur ID scares me!
How do I join masonic order in Nigeria? My e-mail is 'current2me@yahoo.com'

(1) (Reply)

Inec Chairman Wants N5 Billion More …n140 Million For Refreshment And Honorarium / Us, Uk Insist Nigeria Must Conduct Credible Elections…earmark N5.4bn ! / What If Jonathan "travels To Another Planet" On May 30th!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.