Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

NDDC: Buhari Warns Those Running Affairs To Take Caution - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDDC: Buhari Warns Those Running Affairs To Take Caution (20675 Views)

Breaking! NDDC:Buhari Appoints Aide Onochie As Chairman,Seeks NASS Confirmation / NDDC: Buhari Dissolves IMC, Moves Agency Away From Akpabio's Supervision / Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC: Buhari Warns Those Running Affairs To Take Caution by ZooOga: 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2020
I feel you PMB. : wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC: Buhari Warns Those Running Affairs To Take Caution by otokx(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
The Niger Delta continues to suffer.
Re: NDDC: Buhari Warns Those Running Affairs To Take Caution by morris477(m): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2020
Good one from Mr president of Naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC: Buhari Warns Those Running Affairs To Take Caution by Blankstare(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
ambu2:
The problem of Niger Delta is Niger Delta people. Agitated for NDDC, looted NDDC annual budget and frustrating effort to audit NDDC. Tufia! Shame!

You see one of the minute reasons the north will still control this entity, a paltry commission created to give the oil areas a united mouthpiece can't be manage by just nine state, I bet for a longtime to come you won't hear such thing with the northeast devt. Commission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC: Buhari Warns Those Running Affairs To Take Caution by lot14: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
It's a pity for APC...cuz APC.is PDP...Buhari is the centre of APC made up various interests..can dey sustain 2023?? When Buhari isn't coming back...we chill and watch
Re: NDDC: Buhari Warns Those Running Affairs To Take Caution by FEGNO: 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
JAMO84:
Those who created the NDDC from the Poverty Development Party intentionally set it up like a ponzi scheme. They never really intend to develop the region through the commission but to steal as much money as they can.

Like every single one of their mess, Buhari will have to clean this one too.

I AM DONE TALKING

And the "Saints" from the APC have so managed it in the past 5 years that it is now the best of institutions. I don't even want to mention EFCC. Or did Jonathan appoint Maga as well ?
Re: NDDC: Buhari Warns Those Running Affairs To Take Caution by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2020
I dey vex for this nation.Corruption in high and low places. shitty country!
Re: NDDC: Buhari Warns Those Running Affairs To Take Caution by Nasrothschild(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Re: NDDC: Buhari Warns Those Running Affairs To Take Caution by olumide4christ: 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
orion7:
Rubbish

Nigeria would have been better of with Atiku.

I mean he made akpabio minister despite efcc indicating him for corruption, where is the sense in that ?

Pdp where not saints but they didnt do things like this.

Just see magu. The 8th senate refused to confirm him, buhari kept him. The same magu went on to steal more that 500 billion naira , while this idiot buhari was looking for 4 trillion naira to borrow.

Meaning if buhari was doing his job as the anti corruption czar he claimed to be a we wont be burrowing .

What a joke of a person,
Should I blame him sef ? Shey some people talk say even if na nepa bill he present dem go vote am undecided.

Okay o

I hope you have hard proof/evidence on hand that Magu stole N500 billion or you are drawing your conclusions based on social media reports??
Re: NDDC: Buhari Warns Those Running Affairs To Take Caution by MoIbrahim: 1:04am On Jul 17, 2020
Which caution remain again?
Re: NDDC: Buhari Warns Those Running Affairs To Take Caution by Johnnypetiz: 3:47am On Jul 17, 2020
Introducing the "9jaFH" Fashion App for all Fashion Lovers n Designers.

Download App on Android Playstore at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naijafh. Trust me you'll love the features provided.
Re: NDDC: Buhari Warns Those Running Affairs To Take Caution by orion7: 6:05am On Jul 17, 2020
olumide4christ:

I hope you have hard proof/evidence on hand that Magu stole N500 billion or you are drawing your conclusions based on social media reports??
no. Dss report
Re: NDDC: Buhari Warns Those Running Affairs To Take Caution by Dpharisee: 7:40am On Jul 17, 2020
JAMO84:
Those who created the NDDC from the Poverty Development Party intentionally set it up like a ponzi scheme. They never really intend to develop the region through the commission but to steal as much money as they can.

Like every single one of their mess, Buhari will have to clean this one too.

I AM DONE TALKING

It's taking him 5 years to clean up the mess he inherited, he must be a very bad workman embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations / FG Seeks Uk’s Help To Seize Amosu, Adigun’s £3.2m London Mansions / What We Discussed With Buhari — Saraki, Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.