Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) (72491 Views)

Inside Nigeria's Wet Markets, Lagos: Fears The Next Virus Could Come From Africa / Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines / COVID-19: Lagos Adopts Biosecurity Measures At Abattoir, Slaughter Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by mrkings84(m): 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Look well, among those monkey hands are human hands!!!
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by Nicklaus619(m): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Very disturbing undecided

If you ever own a dog, u will find this very very wrong and disgusting embarassed

4 Likes

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by ashiodimeh2020(f): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Warris dis?
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by heendrix(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
Macjebs don take over from Explorer

That's true sef Explorers where are you now

I was expecting a detailed thread from you as to why and how Gokada CEO was killed sad
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by Blessedity(m): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
This people have started their nonsense again oooo

Dem go dey chop meat for China, me wey no even get ecowas passport go dey here for 9ger dey wash hand....

China people God is watching you ooooo

1 Like

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by realstars: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
ILL

1 Like

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by Naijasurveys(f): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dear all, due to the increase in reports of many Nigerians experiencing recent loss of smell, loss of taste or both in the past few months, we wish to gather information as regards this for research purposes only. We humbly request anyone who has recently experienced loss of smell and/or taste to please participate. Your identity and responses in this study will be collated anonymously.

This survey takes less than 5 mins to fill and we will be grateful if you will kindly participate by clicking and forward this link to others. Thank you
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by jared007: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
What a way to treat man's best friend.

1 Like

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by Openbusiness4: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
sad
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by wink2015(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
WARNING DISTRESSING IMAGES Dogs can be seen tied up in sacks waiting to be butchered in heartbreaking footage from one of the markets in Dimapur, Nagaland, India

Horrifying footage shows charred monkey hands and captured dogs waiting to be slaughtered inside India's 'wet markets'.

In a heartbreaking video shared by PETA, pooches can be seen tied up in sacks with just their heads poking out.

Monkey body parts, including tiny hands, can also be seen for sale at the sickening bazaars.

PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) said the footage shows 'rampant violations' of animal welfare and wildlife protection laws.

It also warned that the 'wet markets', where live animals are sold, act as 'breeding grounds' for deadly diseases.

PETA's video stated: "At Nute Bazaar in Manipur, meat from monkeys, porcupines, barking dear, wild boars and migratory birds was illegally sold.

"At Churachandpur Market in Manipur, meat from monkeys, wild boars and deer were illegally sold as well.

"At Keera Bazaar in Dimapur, Nagaland, captured dogs were killed and sold for meat.

"The Nagaland government recently decided to ban the sale of dog meat, but the cruel trade continues in several other Indian states."

Panting dogs were seen tied up in sacks at Keera Bazaar, while another scene shows a pooch's decapitated head on the ground, with flies hovering all around.

PETA's director Elisa Allen told Mirror Online: "Places such as these, crammed full of sick and stressed animals, are breeding grounds for deadly diseases.

"As long as live-animal markets are allowed to operate, humans will continue to be at risk and countless animals will needlessly endure miserable lives and a violent, painful death."

PETA said wet markets offer the perfect opportunity for zoonotic diseases to infect humans.

The group encouraged people to help shut them down.
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/horrifying-footage-shows-charred-monkey-22362336

I never knew that Indians also eat this unconventional meats.

I thought it was only the chinese.

Maybe Indians are still part of the countries spreading the coronavirus.

1 Like

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by SweetCunt97(f): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Indians don't eat meat na our naija brothers dey chop am.
Don't generalize. Probably Buddhist don't eat meat
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
Whu the outrage. Shey una too dey chop monkey and dogs for here
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by Allwell96: 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
onward4life:

Indians are mainly vegitarians.....

They don't rarely do meat
you don't really know India. It all depends on the region as India is very large.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Indians don't eat meat na our naija brothers dey chop am.

89 percentage of Indians eat meat..
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Baba1234:
Majority of Indians do not eat beef and goat because it is their mother god. They worship it...I believe that's why they go for other options of meat delicacy....welcome to our society...save the tree and kill the children, save the animals and kill the people....I think we need to start priotizing our thinking of heirarchy

bizzibodi:
So those people have moved from eating grass,vegetables to weird meat.

OgbanjeProphet:
Who will agitate for the emancipation of these innocent monkeys and dogs?

Monkey lives matter!

Dogs live matter!

But I thought that most Indians don't eat cow meat, monkey meat and dog meat

SweetCunt97:
Don't generalize. Probably Buddhist don't eat meat

Allwell96:
you don't really know India. It all depends on the region as India is very large.

wink2015:

I never knew that Indians also eat this unconventional meats.

I thought it was only the chinese.

Maybe Indians are still part of the countries spreading the coronavirus.

Baba1234:
Majority of Indians do not eat beef and goat because it is their mother god. They worship it...I believe that's why they go for other options of meat delicacy....welcome to our society...save the tree and kill the children, save the animals and kill the people....I think we need to start priotizing our thinking of heirarchy

sirblend:
India is one of the terrible countries to live on earth. I wonder what Nigerians are looking for there.

YorubaKinging:
The tribe of Judah is here

planetx:
And stupid curry smelling Indians will be coming here forming expatriate.

Neville660:

I thought India held animals in high esteem.
Baba1234:

Dont be an ignoramus. The place mentioned, Dimapur Nagaland is a tribal region in India dominated by Mongoloid formerly Headhunting Tribes called Nagas. Their culture is more similar to Myanmar.

They were formerly Animist following Traditional Religion but now its a christian majority state.

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by Munzy14(m): 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
onward4life:

Who did the counting to ascertain this claim?
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by Caseless: 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
illicit:
When they refuse to eat beef nko
They worship animals, so they hardly eat them.
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by eaglechild: 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Please add viewer discretion to the topic

1 Like

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by OgbanjeProphet: 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Who will agitate for the emancipation of these innocent monkeys and dogs from the shackles of ever hungry and dangerous human beings?

Monkey lives matter!

Dogs lives matter!

But I thought that most Indians don't eat cow meat, monkey meat and dog meat

1 Like

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by Bahamas95(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bellotelli:
I swear anybody that can eat monkey can also eat human meat.
Lol, forget that thing. They ain't the same, monkey is an animal.
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by Munzy14(m): 6:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Bellotelli:
I swear anybody that can eat monkey can also eat human meat.
story, visit rural markets in some states like south south and some south east states like abia in Nigeria...dry monkey meat, and other wild lives are sold in the open with a daily bulk purchase.

1 Like

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by lolybaby(f): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
tueee

1 Like

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by lifenija: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
coro 2.0 loading

1 Like

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by offset67(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
stop killing animals,say no to animal cruelty
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by lolybaby(f): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Munzy14:

story, visit rural markets in some states like south south and some south east states like abia in Nigeria...dry monkey meat, and other wild lives are sold in the open with a daily bulk purchase.

are you sure

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by Akharmony: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Must all meat be delicacy.

1 Like

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by kayjay69(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
What a lie, What a silly lie.
onward4life:

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by OgbanjeProphet: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
PAGAN9JA:
are you fighting for the innocent monkeys and dogs or for indians

Hope I am not among those you termed IGNORAMUS?

Bro, I no dey IGNORE nonsense ooh.

Dont be an ignoramus. The place mentioned, Dimapur Nagaland is a tribal region in India dominated by Mongoloid formerly Headhunting Tribes called Nagas. Their culture is more similar to Myanmar.

They were formerly Animist following Traditional Religion but now its a christian majority state.
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by lolybaby(f): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
offset67:
stop killing animals,say no to animal cruelty

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by lapazi(m): 6:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
onward4life:

That is not correct, actually less than 30% of the Indian population are vegetarians.

Most just don’t have meat in there diet always.

Look it up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by sharaff6(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
nah so them go they bring corona

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Man With Butt Implants / 20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths / Nigeria Foods You Should Avoid If You Are Planning To Lose Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.