Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) (72492 Views)

Inside Nigeria's Wet Markets, Lagos: Fears The Next Virus Could Come From Africa / Bill Gates To Nigeria: Wait For GAVI COVID-19 Vaccines / COVID-19: Lagos Adopts Biosecurity Measures At Abattoir, Slaughter Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by rationalhuman(m): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
I was in Gurgaon then went to West Bengal for a month, Land of Red Flags, Hammer and sickle, Sick Communists.

PAGAN9JA:

What state were you in initially?
.next. time i advise you to travel to Gadchiroli Or Dantewada if you really want to make an impact in your life
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by jaxxy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
U are what u eat they say. There are some kind of food once u eat them u can never act or think thesame.

What kind of nonsense is this.
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by onward4life(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
1Sharon:

No wonder they look so tiny. And they envy the physique of black ppl.

And dey always smell ginger onion and garlic...
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by olajide8(m): 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/horrifying-footage-shows-charred-monkey-22362336

You see why these 4ft fucktads must die - they just eat anything and then infect the world with different ailments and they wouldn't just stop - what nonsense
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by edward1106(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Very disturbing undecided

If you ever own a dog, u will find this very very wrong and disgusting embarassed

But it is still dog owners that sold those dogs. undecided
It's just a matter of interest.
For me, selling a dog you train or separating a puppy from its mom and siblings gets me upset. Still, it has to be done. That's just the way it is some times
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by Roozzaay(m): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
Indians doesn't belongs here...
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by Icon79(m): 12:08am On Jul 18, 2020
Actually, they are not vegetarians per se. Most of them just don’t eat meats due to their Hindu belief. That doesn’t make them vegetarians because they eat other meats besides beef.

O pari

onward4life:

Indians are mainly vegitarians.....

They rarely do meat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:30am On Jul 18, 2020
rationalhuman:
I was in Gurgaon then went to West Bengal for a month, Land of Red Flags, Hammer and sickle, Sick Communists.

Correct. Communists are the ba.stards i was referring to. Tribals must unite.

1 Like

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by 1Sharon(f): 4:06am On Jul 18, 2020
rationalhuman:
Because there is no such thing as Indian cuisine or Indian itself (Its just a Geoolitical Identity),
Most of the Chicken dishes we see are Punjabi / North Himalayas (Indo-Aaryan race people) food.

Fishes are from people of Bengali Race, while seafood from Dravidian race, its like that way over there. Unlike here (as we are all Black), over there they are Multi Racial, completely different from each other be it food , language or skin color etc

Wow

But are those indo-aryans indigenes and anything to say about the siddi?
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by cardoctor(m): 4:17am On Jul 18, 2020
I thought these Indian guys worship animals and revere them as gods.
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by Nicklaus619(m): 7:33am On Jul 18, 2020
Sleekfingers:

Is killing of cattles, goats , sheeps , chicken, turkey not disturbing?

It's obvious you never own a dog, so I am not surprised, dog is man best friend, these are the different between dog and any other domestic animal

1. They misses the owner when they are not around like the way you miss your love ones

2. They are protective of their owner and can take a bullet for you.

3. They know when you are moody and will try to cheer you up.

4. Dogs would remember where it's owner was buried and will always go to the grave to wait hoping to see them again.

5. My dog know when I come back from work everyday and will be restless and worried if I don't come back to exact time, as it would backing and making effort to break free to go look for me grin

When I finally come back, the joy in it's face and the way he welcomes you is priceless, it's only a beast that could kill his own dog or sell them knowing they are going to the slaughter house

The list is endless, I own and train dogs and will not hesitate to shot anyone threatening to kill any of them.

That's my dog attached

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by rationalhuman(m): 8:53am On Jul 18, 2020
Read my reply on below link about my interaction with siddis in Gujarat

https://www.nairaland.com/5902347/why-jesus-christ-always-been/13#90546760

1Sharon:

Wow

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by Amorprincesa24: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2020
And Nigeria
Faithfullnes:
They have learnt from china
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
1Sharon:

Wow

The ones being referred to in this thread are Naga Tribespeople. Google them. Former Headhunters
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
cardoctor:
I thought these Indian guys worship animals and revere them as gods.

The ones being refferred to in this video are Naga tribespeople who are Mongoloid. Google them.
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by Alennsar(f): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
illicit:
When they refuse to eat beef nko

Because cow is a god in India ��

1 Like

Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by Sleekfingers: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
[quote author=Nicklaus619 post=91829770]

It's obvious you never own a dog, so I am not surprised, dog is man best friend, these are the different between dog and any other domestic animal

1. They misses the owner when they are not around like the way you miss your love ones

2. They are protective of their owner and can take a bullet for you.

3. They know when you are moody and will try to cheer you up.

4. Dogs would remember where it's owner was buried and will always go to the grave to wait hoping to see them again.

5. My dog know when I come back from work everyday and will be restless and worried if I don't come back to exact time, as it would backing and making effort to break free to go look for me grin

When I finally come back, the joy in it's face and the way he welcomes you is priceless, it's only a beast that could kill his own dog or sell them knowing they are going to the slaughter house

The list is endless, I own and train dogs and will not hesitate to shot anyone threatening to kill any of them.

That's my dog attached [/quote

you are right. I dont fancy dogs as a pet.....but i like eating them...i buy them every month end....i still have some in my freezer. To me dogs na pepper soup things....

I own a cat and a tortoise. Cats has similar attributes you mentioned also......
Re: India 'Wet Markets' Sell Charred Monkey Hands As Dogs Wait For Slaughter (Pics) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
sirblend:
India is one of the terrible countries to live on earth. I wonder what Nigerians are looking for there.
India is better than Nigeria.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

20 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 343. 91 Discharged. 10 Deaths / Nigeria Foods You Should Avoid If You Are Planning To Lose Weight / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.