Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

My Friends And I Deserve Justice - My Bitter Experience. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friends And I Deserve Justice - My Bitter Experience. (1904 Views)

Justice,my Landlady Wants To Kill Me,because I Saw Her Carrying Sacrifice(video) / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Jungle Justice My Experience In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friends And I Deserve Justice - My Bitter Experience. by thanki410(m): 12:02am On Jul 17, 2020
My real life experience.
Today, I remembered the anniversary of one painful incident that happened during my primary education days, class four. I was brutalized wrongly alongside fifteen other innocent pupils. This teacher who loved EWA-AGAYIN ( beans and fried red oil stew) sat down to eat her meal, eating the beans with those bread that you can fold like EBA, those one that you have to use one hand to hold the remaining big portion while you cut them like you are writing C on a paper. I was watching her because the aroma was too much and I couldn't stop imagining myself consume the something. I saw this lady raise up her left bum bum and let out a solemn holy matrimony fart, those peeeeee-yum kinda something. The smell greeted the whole class and even escaped to the door mouth of the other class, maybe to escape from its own smell. We choked so badly, this teacher had the gut to tell us all to stand up, she ordered Akeem to smell our Nash. The smell was so strong and faithful to its course that everybody's cloth was having the same bad fart plus beans smell. Akeem became confused, his brain stopped working. Could you believe this animal had the gut to tell the teacher that from what his nose told him, we all fart the mess together. I couldn't remind the teacher that she mistakenly fart in case she had forgotten. I was naive, afraid and young. This teacher flogged us, four strokes each. I was just asking my God if it was my fault she farted.
# Justicefortheaccusationofsmall
smallpikindem .
# Enogobetterformess
# EndEwagayin_inschools .

6 Likes

Re: My Friends And I Deserve Justice - My Bitter Experience. by Idonije8(m): 2:04am On Jul 17, 2020
Just go sleep grin grin
Re: My Friends And I Deserve Justice - My Bitter Experience. by Silentgroper(m): 4:47am On Jul 17, 2020
I cant fit to laugh, i swear
Re: My Friends And I Deserve Justice - My Bitter Experience. by jawalis(m): 4:56am On Jul 17, 2020
You should still be in Primary school with this low mentality of yours

1 Like

Re: My Friends And I Deserve Justice - My Bitter Experience. by thanki410(m): 7:34am On Jul 17, 2020
jawalis:
You should still be in Primary school with this low mentality of yours
sharap my dear. With your high mentality,look at who is ruling you!

2 Likes

Re: My Friends And I Deserve Justice - My Bitter Experience. by squash47(m): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2020
[ I support this justice move

we need to match so that the government will hear us.

anytime you're ready to match, let me, we are strongly behind you.
smallpikindem .
# Enogobetterformess
# EndEwagayin_inschools

1 Like

Re: My Friends And I Deserve Justice - My Bitter Experience. by thanki410(m): 7:51am On Jul 17, 2020
squash47:
[ I support this justice move ..
we need to match so that the government will hear us.
anytime you're ready to match, let me, we are strongly behind you. # Justicefortheaccusationofsmall smallpikindem . # Enogobetterformess # EndEwagayin_inschools
We are starting this morning from Epe to Badagry. We would be naked.

2 Likes

Re: My Friends And I Deserve Justice - My Bitter Experience. by squash47(m): 8:13am On Jul 17, 2020
thanki410:

We are starting this morning from Epe to Badagry. We would be naked.
I'm in Delta presently.

please you and the others should wait for us in costain, me and my crew are already on our way marching Nakedly.

they are about 50 of us. This injustice must be addressed.

smallpikindem .
# Enogobetterformess
# EndEwagayin_inschools

3 Likes

Re: My Friends And I Deserve Justice - My Bitter Experience. by thanki410(m): 9:24am On Jul 17, 2020
squash47:
I'm in Delta presently.

please you and the others should wait for us in costain, me and my crew are already on our way marching Nakedly.

they are about 50 of us. This injustice must be addressed.

smallpikindem .
# Enogobetterformess
# EndEwagayin_inschools
Lol. Lagos go know say mad men dey Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Friends And I Deserve Justice - My Bitter Experience. by Alkheira(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2020
Chao nothing virgin no go see for Ned Nwoko house

Re: My Friends And I Deserve Justice - My Bitter Experience. by squash47(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2020
thanki410:

Lol. Lagos go know say mad men dey Nigeria
afa, we Dey Benin now, we were very lucky.

some Benin old women saw us and I told them about our mission to seek justice for pikins wey Dem flog because of teacher mess..

they saw sense in the protest mission, consequently, they gave us some technical flying equipments, right now we dey fly come with plantain leaves.

where we go meet una ?
Re: My Friends And I Deserve Justice - My Bitter Experience. by LORDLARGE(m): 12:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: My Friends And I Deserve Justice - My Bitter Experience. by themaestro08(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
thanki410:
My real life experience.
Today, I remembered the anniversary of one painful incident that happened during my primary education days, class four. I was brutalized wrongly alongside fifteen other innocent pupils. This teacher who loved EWA-AGAYIN ( beans and fried red oil stew) sat down to eat her meal, eating the beans with those bread that you can fold like EBA, those one that you have to use one hand to hold the remaining big portion while you cut them like you are writing C on a paper. I was watching her because the aroma was too much and I couldn't stop imagining myself consume the something. I saw this lady raise up her left bum bum and let out a solemn holy matrimony fart, those peeeeee-yum kinda something. The smell greeted the whole class and even escaped to the door mouth of the other class, maybe to escape from its own smell. We choked so badly, this teacher had the gut to tell us all to stand up, she ordered Akeem to smell our Nash. The smell was so strong and faithful to its course that everybody's cloth was having the same bad fart plus beans smell. Akeem became confused, his brain stopped working. Could you believe this animal had the gut to tell the teacher that from what his nose told him, we all fart the mess together. I couldn't remind the teacher that she mistakenly fart in case she had forgotten. I was naive, afraid and young. This teacher flogged us, four strokes each. I was just asking my God if it was my fault she farted.
smallpikindem .
# Enogobetterformess
# EndEwagayin_inschools .

I don't know if this is a fictitious tale or not but I can relate to this - i was once a victim of corporal punishment in school. It was a horrible experience, painful that it left a devastating impact in me.

It was lesson break around 1:10 pm and the next period was I think agric or something ( can't really recall) so after the break end, the bell rang and we refused to come back to our classes ( we stayed in the school mosque to pray and later we sat chatting).

We finished our business and walk to class, upon entering, the teacher asked where have we being all this while, we told him but he dismiss our reasons and excuses. We were three, he instruct each of us to lie on a bench subsequently whipping us seven strokes of whip( it was hell, after the flogging, i felt as if my buttocks were emitting smoke) I didn't tell anyone at home or even report to the school authority ( I am sceptical any action will be taken)

An offence? Yes. Did we deserve such an appalling punishment? Absolutely no. A word of caution might have sufficed.

However, i call on Nigerian education authorities to ban the use of corporal punishment and other degrading means of discipline in our schools - its counterproductive, inefficient and not fit-for-purpose. No kid deserve to experience such trauma.
Re: My Friends And I Deserve Justice - My Bitter Experience. by Georgekyrian(m): 1:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hahahhaa Bread eti Ewa
Re: My Friends And I Deserve Justice - My Bitter Experience. by thanki410(m): 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
themaestro08:

I don't know if this is a fictitious tale or not but I can relate to this - i was once a victim of corporal punishment in school. It was a horrible experience, painful that it left a devastating impact in me.

It was lesson break around 1:10 pm and the next period was I think agric or something ( can't really recall) so after the break end, the bell rang and we refused to come back to our classes ( we stayed in the school mosque to pray and later we sat chatting).

We finished our business and walk to class, upon entering, the teacher asked where have we being all this while, we told him but he dismiss our reasons and excuses. We were three, he instruct each of us to lie on a bench subsequently whipping us seven strokes of whip( it was hell, after the flogging, i felt as if my buttocks were emitting smoke) I didn't tell anyone at home or even report to the school authority ( I am sceptical any action will be taken)

An offence? Yes. Did we deserve such an appalling punishment? Absolutely no. A word of caution might have sufficed.

However, i call on Nigerian education authorities to ban the use of corporal punishment and other degrading means of discipline in our schools - its counterproductive, inefficient and not fit-for-purpose. No kid deserve to experience such trauma.

As playful as mine sound, it is true.
Re: My Friends And I Deserve Justice - My Bitter Experience. by thanki410(m): 4:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
squash47:
afa, we Dey Benin now, we were very lucky.

some Benin old women saw us and I told them about our mission to seek justice for pikins wey Dem flog because of teacher mess..

they saw sense in the protest mission, consequently, they gave us some technical flying equipments, right now we dey fly come with plantain leaves.

where we go meet una ?
We don even enter Togo sef. we wait tire, we no see una.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Regina Daniels Leaked Few Years After Marriage (18+) / Help Me: Please Is This Lady Telling Lies? / Is Polygamy Really Against Christain Laws?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.