Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” (42810 Views)

Pictures Of Wizkid At Today’s EndSARS Protest In London / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Laravel25: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
That's the Same Way Ronaldo Will Tell Messi Exactly What Davido Just Told Wizkid grin grin
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by doeeyed: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2020
He's playing the Naija politics game!!

HBD to Wizzy

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Denique(f): 9:45am On Jul 17, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Wow. I was a fan before I saw this post. Now I'm a f^cking Air Conditioner undecided

Btw, the only GOAT I know is Yinka Ayefele grin grin grin

Coincidentally, I am listening to his songs being played by my DJ neighbor. Wow!
Ayefele toun bere o...EMA Ku ikale...

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by mattfeuter(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2020
We just throwing the word GoAT out there casually?

1 Like

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by spencekat(m): 9:46am On Jul 17, 2020
Mind game!
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Themainboy22: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2020
It's good to give honour to whom it's due. Davido is one of Wizkid's fans, but his fans will say otherwise.
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by tobby20: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2020
Biodun1929:
Davido fans won't like this. If Nas ever calls Jay Z the GOAT, I will automatically stop being a Nas fan.
Which strain u take
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by A1kennedy(m): 9:48am On Jul 17, 2020
the big boys in town.

pls you can help a brother whose mini electronic firm has collapsed due to this pandemic, with a little token to survive this pandemic hour. Thank you and God bless
account no:0024995086
bank name: Union Bank phone no: 09020077194.Thank you once again.
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by HundredWays(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2020
Insecurity
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by psalmistkakah(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2020
Hypnotise:
Wizkid has always been the better of both musicians. If you doubt that ask yourself, will OBO be where he is without his father's money and his squard writing songs for him?

Btw, OBO P.J chilling with his goons is on another level.
May be Wizkid wod not have been a great musician if he was born into a rich family, may be he would have depend so much on his father's wealth and hustle moderately...so respect to both of dem

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 17, 2020
Rubbish!!!

None of you is the greatest of all time!!

21st century is just 20years old undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by jayworld15(m): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2020
In terms of music, Fela Anikulapo Kuti is the Real Greatest of All Time. He is everything there ever was, is and still to come in Nigerian music world. His songs are critiques, influences, prophetic, all time defying relevance-death or demise, activistic in nature, all religious friendly and many more that words are ragged in poverty and shame to declare.

Most of what we have now are irrelevant and inconsequential to social and moral growth and development.

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Brunicekid(m): 9:52am On Jul 17, 2020
oluwaseunamos33:
both of them are my boys. i trained them to become who they are today.
What's your musical name?

Let me go and verify your details on Wikipedia.
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Brunicekid(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Davido is so humble. Despite being known worldwide as opposed to Wizkid, he'd not afraid to hype him up. Admirable.

Wizkid is known worldwide too.
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by skyhighweb(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2020
pikin dey call pikin legend, I like una weed

1 Like

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:53am On Jul 17, 2020
AMOS3:3
Brunicekid:
What's your musical name?

Let me go and verify your details on Wikipedia.
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Sircarma99: 9:54am On Jul 17, 2020
Davido are you sure , Greatest of all time ? .
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Tyriq: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2020
Tflex01:
The fans will still fight on this. grin

But hope this your "greatest" no include Tuface sha??

cool
Bros tuface is great, but wizzy don gooo.
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Angeltjazz2017(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2020
Fact about Davido is m,he always happy and the soul in him is very good soul. He just want to be happy nothing else.

4 Likes

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 17, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by kingthreat(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2020
Greatest of your time. Not all time.

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Gspotlicker(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2020
Hypnotise:
Wizkid has always been the better of both musicians. If you doubt that ask yourself, will OBO be where he is without his father's money and his squard writing songs for him?

Btw, OBO P.J chilling with his goons is on another level.
then tell me will Wizkid be where he is without banking's money just like rema he won't be where he is with out don jazzy's money either way it's still money u will use ..now tell me won't u be happy if your father was rich..you know that will pave a way for ur generation but you're so rotten in poverty that why you will end up like Wizkid father not keeping anything for your children

1 Like

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by winkmart: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2020
Wow
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Jerrick(m): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2020
Someone that is already high
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Tyriq: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2020
jayworld15:
In terms of music, Fela Anikulapo Kuti is the Real Greatest of All Time. He is everything there ever was, is and still to come in Nigerian music world. His songs are critiques, influences, prophetic, all time defying relevance-death or demise, activistic in nature, all religious friendly and many more that words are ragged in poverty and shame to declare.

Most of what we have now are irrelevant and inconsequential to social and moral growth and development.
We all love fela, but stop Condemning others using fela as an example, I will only point out one of ur false claims. 'fela songs are religious friendly' bros how? Fela wey b atheist, de always insult pastors and Iman at any instance. Fela that almost or was having sex live on stage, Bros what is religious friendly in fela's music?
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by tesppidd: 10:05am On Jul 17, 2020
Greatest of all time for where?
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Siberia01(m): 10:07am On Jul 17, 2020
jayworld15:

most sensible comment have read !!
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Alaganature(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2020
Nice one OBO he acted matured on this...
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Queenserah26(f): 10:11am On Jul 17, 2020
You have spoken well, Davido grin
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by mozona(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2020
Big whining for davido but truth to be told starboy has paid his dues, so I think he deserves it
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by bejeria101(m): 10:20am On Jul 17, 2020
He's not make we hear word

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos / Patience Ozokwor: "I Married At 19, My Parents Forced Me Into Marriage" / Ugezu Ugezu Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.