Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” (42811 Views)

Pictures Of Wizkid At Today’s EndSARS Protest In London / Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Denique(f): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Nah, Nancy is my Fiancee so we're good cool and she's your namesake too wink

Oh, about the batter, send me a PM when it's fully risen so we can make some cupcakes and Choc Bread, I've got a Bakery cool

Am I the one decoding wrongly @ your first and last lines? shocked
Speak, for your “Nancy” heareth. wink

BTW, I think we both have a mission...to derail every thread starting off with the original post cheesy

Now, who are you? I want to know angry
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by EzzyCarter: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Denique:

Am I the one decoding wrongly @ your first and last lines? shocked
Speak, for your “Nancy” heareth. wink

BTW, I think we both have a mission...to derail every thread starting off with the original post cheesy

Now, who are you? I want to know
angry

Forgot me already? sadwow, guess i need to work out my options cheesy

@ur second line . I just heard a voice telling me that mission is just a precursor to even greater missions together cool

1 Like

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
We all know that David was being "sarcastic" bc of highness cheesy

grin

Your head dere!

He did not complete the sentence ni.

"You are the greatest of all of them (behind me)"
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
judetov2:
davido ma real gee...Nigeria no.1...

That video no complete self. It was cut at the mention of of them all, he could have said other things that ...
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Unrated900(m): 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
That's the Same Way Ronaldo Will Tell Messi Exactly What Davido Just Told Wizkid grin grin

And Madrid lifted the trophy in his sight

You must Be joking

Likes for CR7 shares for Messi
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Not really. Perhaps by Nigerians in different parts of the world/worldwide (which is expected), but not other nationalities worldwide. Davido has this impact, Wizkid, nah.

They are both known internationally but Davido seems to be more accepted outside naija.

By the way, are you a Nigerian.
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Obidiugwu: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nice one.....
Dm us for directing of your musical videos at affordable price. Zero Seven Zero Five Two One One Three Four Zero Five
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Dr7Manhattan: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hypnotise:
Wizkid has always been the better of both musicians. If you doubt that ask yourself, will OBO be where he is without his father's money and his squard writing songs for him?

Btw, OBO P.J chilling with his goons is on another level.

This is just stupid and idiotic.
It's not Davido's fault his daddy has money.
Don't discredit his achievements dumbass

I like them both, they both sing good songs.
Sit down
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Idokovick(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
I think his name shouldn't be wiz kid anymore, he is a man now
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by babajero(m): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
That's the Same Way Ronaldo Will Tell Messi Exactly What Davido Just Told Wizkid grin grin
yeah they can, but we still know who is the best �
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by tfash96(m): 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
McCoy662:
Davido = Messi
Wizkid = Ronaldo
You are wrong ..Davido=Ronaldo while Messi=Wizkid both Messi and Wizkid are fucking talented
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by tfash96(m): 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
Platony:
Sarcasm aside,....Wizkid better pass Davido. Very matured & well coordinated fellow, unlike the Shey-kpe, outside Shey-kpe, wat else does he mime with?? sad
I was once a fan of Wizkid before but now I'm not a fan of anyone btw the duo but using this to say who's better is out of it.. You didn't argue it musically as in with their career wise... It's like saying Davido is better than Wizkid because of his generosity.. Who generosity or maturity epp.. More reason I do pity those saying Ronaldo is better than Messi because he's handsome.. Who beauty epp in playing good soccer.. If they will prove it that he's better than Messi it should be something convincing not that balderdash
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Even he knows jus like Ronaldo know messi pass am I'm jus sayin
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Even he knows jus like Ronaldo know messi pass am I'm jus sayin
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by mashcent(m): 7:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
JohnieWalker12:
Fam always wins. One love people cool
divide them as much as u want
but we will continue to love them all regardless. peace
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Alaborn12: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
I also want this statement from C.Ronaldo to Messi
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by yuswrld20(m): 11:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Wow. I was a fan before I saw this post. Now I'm a f^cking Air Conditioner undecided

Btw, the only GOAT I know is Yinka Ayefele grin grin grin
and obesere
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by cruzydal(m): 2:10am On Jul 18, 2020
Hypnotise:
Wizkid has always been the better of both musicians. If you doubt that ask yourself, will OBO be where he is without his father's money and his squard writing songs for him?

Btw, OBO P.J chilling with his goons is on another level.
I hate it when I see hear people say this . What of naeto c ,LAX that have rich parents ? Bnaira did music for long with all his money did he blow ? I watched a video of one Malaysian based big boy . He shot the music video in Southy , London and Lagos , popped drinks , rented private Jet and Boat yes I can’t even remember his name . Wizkid is talented yes but Davido got better knowledge of music business . That’s why he easily makes hits . Not trying to compare but see how StarBoy S (Spotless ,Ceeza milli and Terri )are looking broke and hungry . Whereas DMW (Mayorkun , peruzzi , Dremo ,etc)are buying houses and cars upandan
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Hypnotise: 7:06am On Jul 18, 2020
cruzydal:

I hate it when I see hear people say this . What of naeto c ,LAX that have rich parents ? Bnaira did music for long with all his money did he blow ? I watched a video of one Malaysian based big boy . He shot the music video in Southy , London and Lagos , popped drinks , rented private Jet and Boat yes I can’t even remember his name . Wizkid is talented yes but Davido got better knowledge of music business . That’s why he easily makes hits . Not trying to compare but see how StarBoy S (Spotless ,Ceeza milli and Terri )are looking broke and hungry . Whereas DMW (Mayorkun , peruzzi , Dremo ,etc)are buying houses and cars upandan
I can sense a tone of sentimentality.
Is Davido's father not wealthy? He can easily tap into the resourses plus hop on the private jet.
Fact is fact.
I'm not trying to rubbish davido. I enjoy his music.
Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by Gspotlicker(m): 9:41am On Jul 18, 2020
Erys:

This is uncalled for na. U could still make ur point without dis unnecessary banter.
I didn't mean to bro. I was just pushed by such dvmb comment

1 Like

Re: Davido To Wizkid At 30: “You Are A Legend And The Greatest Of All Time” by PaulH07: 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
Queenserah26:
You have spoken well, Davido grin

Hmmm....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Reacts To The Killing Of Daniel Usman In Kogi State. Photos / Patience Ozokwor: "I Married At 19, My Parents Forced Me Into Marriage" / Ugezu Ugezu Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.