Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,806 members, 7,831,629 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have (2325 Views)

Who Else Does This?? (picture) / Except Sex What Else Does A Girl Contribute In A Relationship?? / Who Else Does This My Pic am too hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Afrib(m): 11:44am On Jul 17, 2020
Sex you have been sharing with different boys in the name of relationship...
And you think it is still special claiming thats what you are bringing into the marriage?�

Madam how much knowledge do you have?
Madam can you manage your husband business when he is not around?
How about books? How much have you read?

Some ladies have lost count on how many guys they have slept with, but can count how many books they have read.

WOMEN sex is not enough!!!!�����
See more @
SOURCE: https://afrib.org.ng/?p=984

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by donbachi(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2020
Op,leave dis mata..its not just the women dat are involved in dis act..it takes two to do dat..if the men dont go after them,they wont fvck themselves.

1 Like

Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Muna4real(f): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
What about you? After sex and maybe some financial support what can you offer?
Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Escabado: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Muna4real:

You are an idiot why must a man give you financial support.cant you work And Make your own money. Lazy Bones

5 Likes

Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Muna4real(f): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Escabado:

You are an idiot why must a man give you financial support.cant you work And Make your own money. Lazy Bones

Lol. I said "some" financial support. We all know that most women are the breadwinners of their homes. You men will not agree to this fact. Lazy soul

2 Likes

Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by fati2001(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Afrib:
Sex you have been sharing with different girls in the name of relationship...
And you think it is still special claiming thats what you are bringing into the marriage?�

sir how much knowledge do you have?
sir can you manage your wife business when she is not around?

Some men have lost count on how many girls they have slept with, but can count how many books they have read.

MEN sex is enough!!!!�����
See more @

1 Like

Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Muna4real:
Atleast we offered sex and financial support cheesy
Name two things you women offer cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Muna4real(f): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Atleast we offered sex and financial support cheesy
Name two things you women offer cheesy

I won't list two. I will list more than that

Sexual satisfaction

Care

Good meals

Emotional support

Beautiful children

Clean home

Financial support

Companionship

Women do you agree with me?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Starz825(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Muna4real:

Sexual satisfaction

Care

Good meals

Emotional support

Beautiful children

Clean home

Financial support

Companionship

See muna oo
Can women bring beautiful children to this world without a man's sperm...
Take that off...it's a mutual thing

2 Likes

Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Oyadorf(m): 6:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Muna4real post=9 1814435:

Sexual satisfaction

Care

Good meals

Emotional support

Beautiful children

Clean home

Financial support

Companionship

1 sorry but this apply to both parties. 2. The care you claim to give is dependent on the man's financial support. 3 some men are good cook and eateries are there for the others. 4. not all ladies can give that, just 1 of 10 can do that. 5. Both parties determine this,if you think it's a lie,go and marry taribo. 6. House help can do that. 7. Just 10 percent. 8. Only when benefit is attached.

1 Like

Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Muna4real(f): 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Oyadorf:
1 sorry but this apply to both parties. 2. The care you claim to give is dependent on the man's financial support. 3 some men are good cook and eateries are there for the others. 4. not all ladies can give that, just 1 of 10 can do that. 5. Both parties determine this,if you think it's a lie,go and marry taribo. 6. House help can do that. 7. Just 10 percent. 8. Only when benefit is attached.

So what are you trying to prove?
Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Muna4real(f): 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Starz825:

See muna oo
Can women bring beautiful children to this world without a man's sperm...
Take that off...it's a mutual thing

If you think you can do it, then fertilize your own sperm. Stop all these rubbish that women can't offer anything in a relationship . There is nothing a man offer that a woman cannot except if nature prevents her.

3 Likes

Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Starz825(m): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Muna4real:

If you think you can do it, then fertilize your own sperm. Stop all these rubbish that women can't offer anything in a relationship . There is nothing a man offer that a woman cannot except if nature prevents her.
Don't stress...
I Already agreed with you
Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
A
Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Millennialaku(m): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
[s]
Muna4real:

Sexual satisfaction

Care

Good meals

Emotional support

Beautiful children

Clean home

Financial support

Companionship

[/s]

madam everything you listed there goes both ways undecided
Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by gowonmaharajah(m): 8:11am On Jul 18, 2020
what exactly is wrong with men on this forum?
you folks are just impossible beings.at every slight instance you won't stop lashing at em females and you get your own wahala for body.
life is about choice ooh.
it's not a do or die affair to marry na.you no wan marry,it's your wahala. not ours.
you no wan fck,not our problem na.

stop attaching all problems with women.
some men here are plain hypocrites. after abusing women here don't you lot go back and do the do with em in the real world?

2 Likes

Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Sixfeetbelle: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2020
Afrib:
Sex you have been sharing with different boys in the name of relationship...

Madam how much knowledge do you have?
Madam can you manage your husband business when he is not around?

Some ladies have lost count on how many guys they have slept with, but can count how many books they have read.

WOMEN sex is not enough!!!!�����
See more @

As long as men learn to not ask for that sex, ladies won't accept that sex isn't enough.

So help us tell the men to stop disturbing women for sex, alright?
Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by lastclaire4(f): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2020
Escabado:

Why abuse someone? A man that wants to assume the role of a married man by sleeping with a lady, should also assume the responsibility of taking care of her.
Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Escabado: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2020
lastclaire4:

Why abuse someone? A man that wants to assume the role of a married man by sleeping with a lady, should also assume the responsibility of taking care of her.

Madam listen to me. This old mentality of women need to stop. You are not doing any man a favour by sleeping with him. You girls enjoy the sex the most. Even come to think of it lot of women are not clean, down there smell so bad and you expect a man to still give you money after putting his joystick in a smelly hole . Learn how to make your own legit money it will do you more good. Stop expecting a man to give you money. Have you for once ask yourself this question . does any body dash men money ? The answer is no . No man gives his follow man money and yet men keep surviving . So why can't you women survive without feeling entitled to a man's money . Is this a curse or what
Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Escabado: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2020
Muna4real:

Lol. I said "some" financial support. We all know that most women are the breadwinners of their homes. You men will not agree to this fact. Lazy soul

If most women are breadwinner , why don't you want to be one of such women . Instead of begging men for money up and down in exchange for sex with your smelly hole down there.
Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Muna4real(f): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Escabado:

If most women are breadwinner , why don't you want to be one of such women . Instead of begging men for money up and down in exchange for sex with your smelly hole down there.

Foooooooooooooooooool
Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Muna4real:
spiritual support will not sure about everybody but I can see shit
Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
Muna4real:

Foooooooooooooooooool

this alone shows that the guy through you
Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Muna4real(f): 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
Tabasco23:
this alone shows that the guy through you

You can join him in his foolery. If you don't know how to debate a topic, then don't mention me again.
Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Muna4real:

You can join him in his foolery. If you don't know how to debate a topic, then don't mention me again.
I mention who I want and since I studied psychology it says when you retaliate with an insult in an argument it shows that you are well losing, so I say the insult got through to you and another if the insult actually gets through you it's likely true, if it was a lie you wouldn't have insulted him
Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Muna4real:

so to put it short you a ho
Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
Muna4real:

I dare you to question everything I just said
Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Muna4real(f): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
Tabasco23:
I mention who I want and since I studied psychology it says when you retaliate with an insult in an argument it shows that you are well losing, so I say the insult got through to you and another if the insult actually gets through you it's likely true, if it was a lie you wouldn't have insulted him

Well that's your own philosophy. As for me, I give insult to whom insult is due. And also,I can only call you what you portray yourself to be. The guy is indeed a fool and a very big one for that matter. Read his comments and you will understand what I am talking about.
Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by luminouz(m): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
Muna4real:

Most women shocked shocked

Who gave you those stats?
Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by luminouz(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
lastclaire4:

How is sleeping with a lady coinciding with marriage or paying her bills?

You can have sex without marrying a woman so why become her breadwinner based on sex alone(that both parties enjoyed)
Re: Outside SEX, What Else Does She Have by Drsnives(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
JerrisTv:
Hey with lionshare smart contract,you can earn up to 50 ethereum b4 the yr runs out
it's launched recently
I have made up to 500$
Proof attached when you hit my DM
DM me to get started
Zero8159513951

abeg continue till your money pass bill gates own n pls don't disturb us.

next

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erica Exposes Her Bare Bumbum While Sleeping With Kiddwaya On Couch / For Those Born In The 90s And Still Single.. / Give Your Experience About Konji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.