Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance (87857 Views)

Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State / Man Arrested For Murder Of His Colleague After Weeks Of Manhunt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by dozzybreezy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
This generation has finished
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by uchrikk(m): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
For the teens and early twenties, you will live long if you will be able to BEWARE of the following:

1. Friends,

2. Alcohol.

3. Women (if you are male)

4. Men ( if you are female)

Most senseless crimes revolve around them or are motivated by them.

Yes, the bible says you should also BEWARE of love of money, but you will not join cult, armed robbery gang or prostitution if you don't keep, depend on or reveal everything to friends. If you are able to avoid or limit alcoholic drinks, your brain will always be at alert and nobody will lead you into a way or part in which you cannot be able to turn back before it is too late. I need not talk about "BEWARE of the opposite gender". The culprit in the story of this thread killed his friend because he knew exactly where to get and sleep with women of easy virtue.

Above all, learn to pray always. You don't have to be a born again Christian before you kneel down and talk to God. God himself sees you as his child way back before you take that decision.

A concerned uncle of mine gave me the above advice when he heard that I got admitted to university. After not doing well, i.e. not meeting my own standards in 100 level performance, I remembered this advice, applied it and it worked wonders. I am still thanking that uncle years after graduating.

I hope it works for many of our youth out there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Proclivity33(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=heendrix post=91815746]This is a case of Ipob killing Ipob it's not our business [/quot
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by meum: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nooil:

So you don't know they cage people's spirit so they won't cry or torment?
Africa Magic. But I think some spirits are stubborn or anoda jazz man fit invoke/release the spirit 2 avenge his/her death.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Eriggs:
Dis swines and the love of money sha. friends killing friends, brothers killing brothers for money. shame on you all. shame
The murderer is from edo state, learn to read before commenting.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
B4 opening this thread, I was 98 percent sure of the perpetrators and I wasn't disappointed.

The murderer is from edo state, read before commenting, you just jumped into conclusions cuz you wanted to troll Igbos and ended up....
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by mabea: 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
iamgprince:
Though i am an igbo boy but it doesn't stop me from saying that we igbos (esp. lower class) are one of the most wicked and evil set of beings on earth,
You Mean you and your family.?
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Slynation(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Chinobastardaw:

Did he pay back bro?
Pay wetin? Till tomorrow self I haven't seen nothing, I already left the money for him, this news just made me to recall back...
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:

Your own Family not mine cause ur frustration is as a result of the groanings ur family are going thr atm but the shocking thing is what's happening to ur family at the moment doesn't tell same for everyone in ur delusional mind sad
Smh
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by survivor10(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
How will the Afonja read?

Hating Igbos is a thing of pride amongst them, the renowned skull miners.�

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Eriggs:

bia, shut up and face the truth and reality. stop.living in delusion. d person u quoted never even mentioned any tribe, but guilty conscience has hit u like dangote trailer. shame on you
You sef do same.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Slynation(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
emkz:

So you don't realize many are only friends with you because of what they can gain? I almost fell into this trap myself but had to sacrifice that friendship. Money that cannot buy Toyota Land cruiser 2020 model na im make this one go kill person.
I learnt the hard way bro... Now I only lend what I can avoid to lose...

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by survivor10(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Pa3cia:

The murderer is from edo state, read before commenting, you just jumped into conclusions cuz you wanted to troll Igbos and ended up....

How will the Afonja read?�

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
survivor10:
How will the Afonja read?

No mind dem, see as dem run comment, their hatred for Igbos won't kill them.
Vengeance even well intended, has a way of rebounding upon oneself.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by cococandy(f): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
And his first act was to start carrying women up and down in hotels.
Was he that much of a loser?
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by ifko: 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
iamgprince:

mugu did i say it was igbo
u better face your waec class because they don't use it for human being.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
To trust nor be bad thing oooo but na make God give us the wisdom to guide our mouth we we dey pray.

Assuming this guy fit close e mouth small, e for still dey alive.

But to close mouth nor easy if you get clear conscience. God abeg help your children.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Slynation(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ajixegun:

This is the reason I don't keep friends let alone closest friend.
Yea... Now I just know too many people... Thank God my lifestyle changed all of a sudden last year, I normally don't smoke, I lost interest in anything social gathering without profit, I stopped going to bars to drink, stopped clubbing, I realized womanizing was very expensive grin and boooOm.... The people I called friends decreased, I like that anyways

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by JustcallmeFavou(f): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is the Endtime Generation

An Evil Generation

An Unholy Generation
A Generation that hates God
A Wicked Generation
A Generation that hates the people of God.
A Generation that hates Righteousness
A Generation of Destroyers and Vipers
A Generation of Fraud and Corruption
A Generation that Glories in Wickedness
A Generation of Killers and Murderers
A Generation of People that Despise God
A Generation that hates People who are good
A Generation that Hates to Hear the Truth
A Generation of People that drink and eat Immorality and Celebrate Evils!

Listen to Me,

God Almighty did not Spare The Generation of Sodom and Gomorrah

God did not Spare the Generation of Noah

Except the people Repent and Turn to God and flee from Worldliness, Wickedness, Abominations and Evils of all kinds,

This Generation will Go the same way!!

Work out your Salvation with Fear and Trembling..

The signs of what is coming is Visible all over the World!

It is a Fearful thing to fall into the hands of an Angry God..

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Except you Repent! and Come to JESUS, you shall Likewise Perish!

They that Hath Ears to Hear!!! Let them Hear!!

You've said it all. My fingers are so numb to type any further. It is well,such wickedness!!! Chai!!

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by mabea: 11:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ultimus:

What was God/Jesus doing when the friend stabbed his colleague? If God is everything, why absolve it of the evil in it?

You Mean God should be responsible for the evil he warned you to avoid? Oh! are you actually implying that man should rather be a robot with some automatic brain being piloted by God?

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Slynation(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
chlowi:

please school me , i would like to know what happens to funds deposited in a bank by a deceased person whose family members have no idea of the banks he uses ? id like to know really .
The person must have a next of kin... But since the family doesn't even know the bank s/he uses, then its well.... But some bank staffs are criminally minded people, once you come as the next of kin with the report like "The owner of the account holder is dead" hmmm... It's free access for them to steal some of the funds in that account, in fact any amount they give you just collect in peace...
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Eluala(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
For the nitwits who can't read and understand a simple sentence but are quick to put a tribalistic/ethnic slur to everything, this is what the story says
"Upon interrogation, Moses a 27-year-old native of Auchi, said his friend’s ghost had been hunting him since the day he killed him."
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by victons(m): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:
This is a case of Ipob killing Ipob it's not our business
Alright .. the killer is Edo shaa
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Dreyton36: 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
@2mercy pls you should have uploaded some pictures of this Moses in question
I know some few Moses in auchi pls kindly drop some pictures alongside informations like this next time , thank you
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Coolgent(m): 12:06am On Jul 18, 2020
Immediately i read it i knew it must be them undecided
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 18, 2020
Keep your mouth shut and your life private, they'll never listen. Not everyone that laughs with you really likes you.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Eddy90(m): 12:18am On Jul 18, 2020
Beware of what you tell your friends.
Not everyone you call a friend is a true friend

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by sydney440(m): 12:21am On Jul 18, 2020
In this wicked world ...my guy I always keep my success for myself o...I just go for thanks given in the Church and thank God for everything... I can always tell my friends the things that is bothering me, but when I succeed I thank God and move on...heart of men are indeed wicked..

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Kiezodumah(m): 12:30am On Jul 18, 2020
heendrix:

An insensitive and needless comment. To read and comprehend na wahala.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by sulasa07(m): 12:50am On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
B4 opening this thread, I was 98 percent sure of the perpetrators and I wasn't disappointed.

Dem no dey carry last for this case and you will soon see them crying up amd down about being the best set of people in the world
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Savali: 1:05am On Jul 18, 2020
heendrix:
. Mumu read well before commenting grin

Upon interrogation, Moses a 27-year-old native of Auchi, said his friend’s ghost had been hunting him since the day he killed him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / Woman Commits Suicide After Son Caught Her In Bed, Sexing Co-Worker (Pic) / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.