Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,181 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance (87835 Views)

Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State / Man Arrested For Murder Of His Colleague After Weeks Of Manhunt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Mamijoh(f): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kiddo01:
May God protect us and our family from evil friends claiming to be good in Jesus name Amen
Amen and Amen, in the powerful name of our LORD Jesus Christ.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by monex(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:
This is a case of Ipob killing Ipob it's not our business

Victim is Igbo. Killer is Edo. I am Edo

You, on the other hand, are an embarrassment to your specie.

6 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by anayolity: 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:

Your own Family not mine cause ur frustration is as a result of the groanings ur family are going thr atm but the shocking thing is what's happening to ur family at the moment doesn't tell same for everyone in ur delusional mind sad

Shut up Bro.... you're daft!

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by tunary(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
The major problem that led to all this is the mouth, always learn to keep your mouth shut, don't disclose your good news to anybody because some human beings are demos. always remember to keep ur mouth shut.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by cooltola(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by sesan85(m): 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
ContractKiller:
You're so right. People of Mompha and Ramoni Abass never disappoint

[img]https://images./76eeCvwsb5FeD701Wo6aYl.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./57BHbRSpzkrK79nkw1vgnu.jpg[/img]

Or Evans and Invictus Obi.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Mosco100(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Genesis 9: 6 Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by authority2006(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nwachukwu, a native of Isiala-Mbano, Imo State, was allegedly hacked to death by Moses on January 7, 2020 ,

“We withdrew N2.2 million from the account. I had trouble with Yusuf because he and the people he brought in wanted to cheat me.
“I killed him on January 8, 2020
and travelled to Ore and Benin City.

How many people did he kill?
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Endymi: 9:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Well said,

1. Öh God expose and reveal any human working with Satan to trouble my life in Jesus Name.

2. Every unfriendly friend pretending to be a friend but is on assignment to waste my life collapse and die violently in Jesus name

3, The enemy assigned to come against me while I am asleep, take your message back to your sender 7 fold in Jesus name

The endtimes are for violent believers, stop the forces of darkness and satanic agents via judgmental prayers or else they will destroy you cheesy

Jesus said, pray for your enemies,if you which your enemies death,then all of us should have been dead!
Because nobody wer no get enemy!
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by ifko: 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
richie240:

I laugh when simps carry "my friend", " my bestie" for head like gala, forgetting dt d greatest man dt ever liveth (Jesus Christ) sef was betrayed by his friend/financial officer.
cool
I learnt my lesson of carrying friends on head in hard way but I thank God.
I still have friends now but I use my brain in dealing with them.
Your so call friend will betray u and still laugh u at slightest opportunity.
Who friends help, however there are still good friends but very rare.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Testimony1988(m): 9:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Whoever kills by the sword will die by the sword.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by tunary(m): 9:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
hisgrace090:
Mind who you befriend.
It's not by that. there's always an atom of jealousy in everybody no matter how good he or she is, the best things ls never reveal ur good news too soon. humans are terrible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by AngelicBeing: 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
Endymi:

Jesus said, pray for your enemies,if you which your enemies death,then all of us should have been dead!
Because nobody wer no get enemy!

1. Earth quake, seaquake and airquake destroy every enemy of my destiny in Jesus name amen wink

2. God of Elijah arise from your Holy habitation and let every enemy of my destiny, scatter unto destruction in Jesus name amen wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by pocohantas(f): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
chlowi:

please school me , i would like to know what happens to funds deposited in a bank by a deceased person whose family members have no idea of the banks he uses ? id like to know really .

— Visit the Probate Registry in a High Court.

— Tell them the highlighted. They’ll give you an order mandating banks to let you know all accounts linked to the deceased. Feel free to carry it to every bank.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
B4 opening this thread, I was 98 percent sure of the perpetrators and I wasn't disappointed.

But of course you would be on a thread like this to initiate and drive the ethnic narrative! What’s your own ethnicity again? smiley
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by thinktalker: 9:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
What a world where wickedness thrive.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
meum:

Nice 1 from the ghost. I wish every dead man's/woman's ghost could do this all these manslaughter would have stopped. Herds men killings, boko boys killings, killings by bandits, bad Belle killings etc.

Well done Late Nwachukwu. May you have a well deserved peace. It's unfortunate you were killed by your friend but it would have been more unfortunate if you didn't torment his life.
Rest in perfect peace.

So you don't know they cage people's spirit so they won't cry or torment?
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by ostarlink: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
I am speechless. I wish I can slap this guy like 100 times before his own death. Could there be any punishment more than death so that these guys won't die same death like their victims?

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:
B4 opening this thread, I was 98 percent sure of the perpetrators and I wasn't disappointed.

SHUT UP!!!

BROWN ROOFISM IS EQUAL TO SIFIA PAINS!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Comr(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
these is evil and barbaric. Wat an evil fellow disguise in human form. let d law of d land takes its action on him.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by pocohantas(f): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
DMerciful:
Forget men seeming solidarity on social media, in real life they hate themselves!

Pardon me, I just thought this your comment would suffice here too. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Emyogalanya: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

idiot they are the victims

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Mamijoh(f): 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Too baaaaaaaaaaad
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Halifaxguy: 9:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:
This is a case of Ipob killing Ipob it's not our business

What's wrong with you tribalistic fellows! We are talking about the death of your fellow human and all you could think about is this rubbish you posted. Even some shameless people still liked your stupid comment. Is like tribalism have made some of you guys to lack empathy and fellow feelings. All you tribal bigots are not different from the devil himself. I spit on you all.

5 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Kingspin(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Simplyleo:

You need to grow up!

This is a crime and must be treated as a crime.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by LizBathory(f): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
FEAR MEN!!! DEPRAVED ANIMALS.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by chlowi(f): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
pocohantas:

— Visit the Probate Registry in a High Court.

— Tell them the highlighted. They’ll give you an order mandating banks to let you know all accounts linked to the deceased. Feel free to carry it to every bank.

Gracias .
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by heendrix(m): 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Razzness:

I never mentioned ur family oga. Just face it, when a man beheads another man it should be worrisome to anyother human regardless of race, tribe or religion.

ur Right....well i'm sorry
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by heendrix(m): 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Halifaxguy:

What's wrong with you tribalistic fellows! We are talking about the death of your fellow human and all you could think about is this rubbish you posted. Even some shameless people still liked your stupid comment. Is like tribalism have made some of you guys to lack empathy and fellow feelings. All you tribal bigots are not different from the devil himself. I spit on you all.

Sorry sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.