Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,343 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance (87836 Views)

Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State / Man Arrested For Murder Of His Colleague After Weeks Of Manhunt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Aiyk2333: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
the helpless being is now powerlessly calling on the mods for rescue after he made a fool of himself.
This is the same illiterate that always tells us that igbos are the most bigoted fellows on nairaland. I understand ur pain OK? you'll be fine soon

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by NaijaFutbol: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:
This is a case of Ipob killing Ipob it's not our business

You see your life? Auchi man don turn Ipob. Abi you have problem of reading?

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by AngelicBeing: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is the Endtime Generation

An Evil Generation

An Unholy Generation
A Generation that hates God
A Wicked Generation
A Generation that hates the people of God.
A Generation that hates Righteousness
A Generation of Destroyers and Vipers
A Generation of Fraud and Corruption
A Generation that Glories in Wickedness
A Generation of Killers and Murderers
A Generation of People that Despise God
A Generation of that hates People who are good
A Generation of People that drink and eat Immorality and Celebrate Evils!

Listen to Me,

God Almighty did not Spare The Generation of Sodom and Gomorrah

God did not Spare the Generation of Noah

Except the people Repent and Turn to God and flee from Worldliness, Wickedness, Abominations and Evils of all kinds,

This Generation will Go the same way!!

Work out your Salvation with Fear and Trembling..

The signs of what is coming is all over the World!

It is a Fearful thing to fall into the hands of an Angry God..

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Except you Repent! and Come to JESUS, you shall Likewise Perish!

They that Hath Ears to Hear!!! Let them Hear!!
Well said,

1. Öh God expose and reveal any human working with Satan to trouble my life in Jesus Name.

2. Every unfriendly friend pretending to be a friend but is on assignment to waste my life collapse and die violently in Jesus name

3, The enemy assigned to come against me while I am asleep, take your message back to your sender 7 fold in Jesus name

The endtimes are for violent believers, stop the forces of darkness and satanic agents via judgmental prayers or else they will destroy you cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Heineken(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kiddo01:
May God protect us and our family from evil friends claiming to be good in Jesus name Amen
this is a good prayer o.. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by sketcherJ(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:
This is a case of Ipob killing Ipob it's not our business
I am yoruba but you are very dumb sir. You are a mistake to this generation

5 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Aiyk2333: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Jaapu:

Shut up your pig mouth. Like you use to comprehend news from other parts of the country.
first thing is to comprehend and make sure ur bigotry is rightly channeled to say the least, read carefully. You illiterates are unbelievable, you're already shifting goal post. Tueh!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Ishilove: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
chlowi:

please school me , i would like to know what happens to funds deposited in a bank by a deceased person whose family members have no idea of the banks he uses ? id like to know really .
cc pocohantas
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by jaxxy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
If u do evil it must follow u. Do good and live right. What a wicked soul. Poverty, envy and laziness was his destruction.

3 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
izzou:

You can't tell your mum your account balance because.....

She'll behead you?
Steal from you?...Or..

She will suddenly remember all her hanging projects grin

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Emmacolinho(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Oh the bible warned us that the love of many shall wax cold! Damn this world is speedily coming to an end please accept Jesus now so that you won't be taken unaware when Jesus appears in the sky. Meanwhile you can join me as I raise my voice with Agur the Son of Jakeh and pray...

"Two things I ask of you;
deny them not to me before I die: Remove far
from me falsehood and lying; give me neither
poverty nor riches; feed me with the food
that is needful for me, lest I be full and deny
you and say, “Who is the Lord?” or lest I be
poor and steal and profane the name of my
God" Proverbs 30:7-9.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by izzou(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ishilove:

She will suddenly remember all her hanging projects grin

grin grin grin

You ehn

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by bukky204: 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Wicked ppl everywhere...... God ve mercy

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by bizzibodi(m): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Gawd!Why are d bad,evil people more than d good people why...the way those yeastern boys boast & talk about money is too bad.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by GEEBITE: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
The ten crack commandment by Biggie. Word on a marble from a rap legend.d.
Hedonisco:
Biggie's Ten Crack Commandments...

Rule Number Uno, never let no one know How much dough you hold cause you know The cheddar breed jealousy 'specially If that man f.uc.ked.d up, get yo' ass stuck up.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by africandollar: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
My people, there are some information you should hold close to your chest no matter how close your friend is to you. My own experience was when I showed a ‘friend’ how much I was earning for a consultancy job I was into, small small no so the guy attitude towards me and my family dey change sotay him no dey dey free to follow me talk or help out on issues he’d been hiterto glad to.

After a while i stopped honoring his phone calls and gradually we grew apart, me I can’t come and allow someone to kill me on top jealousy o! lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Moscodee1990(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
Chai, my Namesake, why na, henceforth your name isn't Moses again..

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Ultimus: 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is the Endtime Generation

An Evil Generation

An Unholy Generation
A Generation that hates God
A Wicked Generation
A Generation that hates the people of God.
A Generation that hates Righteousness
A Generation of Destroyers and Vipers
A Generation of Fraud and Corruption
A Generation that Glories in Wickedness
A Generation of Killers and Murderers
A Generation of People that Despise God
A Generation of that hates People who are good
A Generation of People that drink and eat Immorality and Celebrate Evils!

Listen to Me,

God Almighty did not Spare The Generation of Sodom and Gomorrah

God did not Spare the Generation of Noah

Except the people Repent and Turn to God and flee from Worldliness, Wickedness, Abominations and Evils of all kinds,

This Generation will Go the same way!!

Work out your Salvation with Fear and Trembling..

The signs of what is coming is all over the World!

It is a Fearful thing to fall into the hands of an Angry God..

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Except you Repent! and Come to JESUS, you shall Likewise Perish!

They that Hath Ears to Hear!!! Let them Hear!!

What was God/Jesus doing when the friend stabbed his colleague? If God is everything, why absolve it of the evil in it?

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Ishilove: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
izzou:

grin grin grin

You ehn
Mothers are mostly the same everywhere. grin I remember when we were younger when she sent us on errands, she would warm us to bring her balance intact because the money she was giving us to buy the item was her 'last money' cheesy
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by naturefellow(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Naijasurveys:
May the soul of the departed RIP

If you recently suffer loss of taste or smell, please see my signature. Thanks
done
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by ifko: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Upon interrogation, Moses a 27-year-old native of Auchi, said his friend’s ghost had been hunting him since the day he killed him.
The Auchi Polytechnic graduate of Mechanical Engineering said: “I work in a table water company in Abely area of Auchi, and I have been working in that company in the last four years.

wetin u dey find with edo people

those guys no like igbos at all..
Who now like Igbo??

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Factshunter: 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
Rhesusmonkey:

I know the angle you are going which i cant go so low with you but my question is..
Does it mean all these tribal warlords on nairaland don't read, are you guys this daft that you can't just read a simple write up??
Check all their comments and you will know that none of them even read more than a line of the write up,
Leaders of tomorrow with empty dusty brains.

I give up!!!!

Really? cheesy

Ok. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by foxxydude: 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
madridsta007:

Your are embarrassing yourself with your poor or should I say, terrible knowledge of Nigeria’s history.
Edo was part of the Mid West Region. The capital of that region was Ibadan.
And not Old Eastern Nigeria region, which is what you are referring to.

Go and read a book please. The fact that you weren’t taught history in school is no longer an excuse.

Benin City was the capital of Mid-Western Nigeria grin

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Asianjollof007: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
madridsta007:

Your are embarrassing yourself with your poor or should I say, terrible knowledge of Nigeria’s history.
Edo was part of the Mid West Region. The capital of that region was Ibadan.
And not Old Eastern Nigeria region, which is what you are referring to.

Go and read a book please. The fact that you weren’t taught history in school is no longer an excuse.

Hol'am there, mr. knowledge. You people are funny ehn, when it's crime related issue you remember history.. Always trying to link yoruba race with every crime news posted on this forum. Edo people are your brothers, don't deny them now.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by richie240: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ishilove:

With friends like this, who needs enemies?

The closest person to me in this world is my mother and I can't tell her my account balance. How much less someone not related to me in anyway?

The heart of man is desperately wicked and there are daggers hidden in men's smiles.
I laugh when simps carry "my friend", " my bestie" for head like gala, forgetting dt d greatest man dt ever liveth (Jesus Christ) sef was betrayed by his friend/financial officer.
cool

6 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by golddare: 9:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by madridsta007(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Asianjollof007:

Hol'am there, mr. knowledge. You people are funny ehn, when it's crime related issue you remember history.. Always trying to link yoruba race with every crime news posted on this forum. Edo people are your brothers, don't deny them now.

I’m here to help correct people like yourselves. People like yourselves that will be defending another Auchi man, Oshiomole, left, right and centre.
If you want to be a bigot, at least be factual about your bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by madridsta007(m): 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
foxxydude:

Benin City was the capital of Mid-Western Nigeria grin

Thank you.
Benin City, Auchi, Mid-Western Nigeria.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by IghravweIG(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
okhaiii:
O Lord save us from frenemies.

2baba's track 'frenemies' comes to mind.

God save us from hypocrites too.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
Some human beings are devil embarassed
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by ifko: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
sketcherJ:
I am yoruba but you are very dumb sir. You are a mistake to this generation
I still don't know the reason for all this e-ethnic fight. Evil deeds cut across all ethnic group and social class while its generalization is fallacy.
I have met good Igbo and bad ones likewise Yoruba and Hausa. Intact u will meet some Igbo and u will be amaze of their good deeds.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by foxxydude: 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
madridsta007:

Thank you.
Benin City, Auchi, Mid-Western Nigeria.

You are welcome grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Prostitute Runs Mad In Malaysia After A Nigerian Guy Booked Her (Photos / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / 12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.