Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN (13971 Views)

Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal / Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election / Oluwo Denies Writing Any Letter Seeking For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by Golan007: 10:55am On Jul 18, 2020
IJOBA2:
ANYBODY THAT IS NOT IN SUPPORT OF OUR YAM EATERS IS AUTOMATICALLY AN IBO MAN.

IF YOU NOR FIT PHUCK YOUR WIFE, MAKE WE BLAME IBOS.
But you are Igbo na.
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by chuka5000(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2020
luckyz4rea:

My brother! It's really a pity that we can come here to show our religious and tribal bigotry. This tells me more about the complexity and misunderstanding in which we have of ourselves.

The people who will never at any point be bigots are those who understand themselves and so exercise the same understanding towards others. Before my mum's demise, she was with my dad for over 40years without abuse and I witnessed it because they couldn't live what they are not. If you get what I mean. This happened because they understood themselves enough to tolerate one another. That's the issue we have with religious, traditional and tribal bigots.

This does not mean all their children are like them. They made the choice to be the way they are with God leading them. If you see people misbehave, it's their choice to talk anyhow. Talking anyhow isn't a virture to look forward to, rather It is foolishness that is owned because it is done without regards to consequence.

That is why people cannot tolerate their spouse, and children, how much more people they don't know on nairaland

very true and clear.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2020
phemmyfour:
It does, you are full of unbelief
Read the second tweet again
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by Goke7: 11:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Garba shehu has been exposed grin

We await more exposure of the inside conspirators, awon oloriburuku
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by Goke7: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2020
emkz:
Garba Shehu, the first lady had complained that you undermined the first family, now you are planting stories trying to rubbish the vice president? I saw you as an experienced journalist but you are unfit for public service with your actions.

What some of these men do is that they give money to some journalists to plant their stories in newspapers. I have seen this first hand. Some of them even go as far as writing their interview questions and answers and give them to journalists to run. This unethical journalistic practice is what caused a rift between Azubuike Ishiekwene and Steve Ayorinde, and they were asked to leave the Punch.

As for Garba Shehu, if I am close to you, I'd tell you to be very careful when dealing with Osinbajo: that man seems to carry God's favour which I can't explain. The manner he became vice president (the best since 1985) is still a mystery, his handling of the jobs he's been given has been superb and he is the star of this administration. If Osinbajo was in charge of things, the raid of Joi Nunieh's house would have led to the head of the IGP. The corruption by Akpabio and Malami may have saw their exit from FEC - my point is that opportunities abound for Buhari to shine but because he has incompetent media managers like Garba, these opportunities are allowed to waste. All the mudslinging against Osinbajo by FFK, Reno Omokri, Abba Kyari et al., have never stood. Remember how they undermined Jonathan until God rewarded him with the highest position his opposers could never get to. Where are they today, apart from Timipre Sylva? Treat Osinbajo the way you want to be treated. Forget about 2023, do the job you've been given now to the best of your ability as if you won't have another job, and by 2023, you shall receive your reward.

We didn't expect you to admit planting stories. We are gradually losing respect for you.

We will know more of the inside enemies before 2023, just keep watching. They will keep destroying themselves gradually. It's PMB I blame that cannot differentiate his true enemies from his friends and if he doesn't take time he himself might be consumed. Magu head strong, let them keep destroying the guy cos they are also destroying themselves also. Enough said
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by fergie001: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Hahahahahaha....
I didn't want to reply you or your other moniker.
We did have a tête-à-tête some months back when I called you out.
I rather be a Nationalist than bear a stereotype where Anambra is the real Igbo State whilst other States are lesser or non-existent.

I am glad you couldn't hold it out again....its best to spill it out.

Cheers...... grin
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by Yebosola(m): 2:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
[quote author=Iamgrey5 post=91827158] Mr man, that was the Falana story not Osinbajo story.

Everyone knows the igbo boy that started Osibanjo rumours.

They won't call him to order when the shit hits the fan, is then the victim card will b played calling ICJ, USA, UK, CNN grin
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
fergie001:

Hahahahahaha....
I didn't want to reply you or your other moniker.
We did have a tête-à-tête some months back when I called you out.
I rather be a Nationalist than bear a stereotype where Anambra is the real Igbo State whilst other States are lesser or non-existent.

I am glad you couldn't hold it out again....its best to spill it out.

Cheers...... grin

Even Zik was a nationalist and we are wondering where his nationalistic tendencies landed him to.........better person for road...nothing to write for home.

and he is even telling me that he is proud of it......imagine.
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by fergie001: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Even Zik was a nationalist and we are wondering where his nationalistic tendencies landed him to.........better person for road...nothing to write for home.

and he is even telling me that he is proud of it......imagine.
That's your cross...carry it.
I cannot get into that road with you...Call it Nationalist or whatever?
I will never see one State (worse still a SE state) as Superior than the other.

You want us to talk....nah, you will still later deny you didn't say it like you have done before.

Your grievances are noted....Bye.
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
fergie001:

That's your cross...carry it.
I cannot get into that road with you...Call it Nationalist or whatever?
I will never see one State (worse still a SE state) as Superior than the other.

You want us to talk....nah, you will still later deny you didn't say it like you have done before.

Your grievances are noted....Bye.

what is there to deny that people from God's own state don't behave or reason like human being. they are well contented in their rot, ruins nd dirtiness. they rather play ostrich than address issues at hand.....how can a whole state be cursed beyond redemption...

Moreover the five fingers are not equal. if we keep getting these kind of nationalist then gods own state is doomed..as it is already doomed.

FYI anyi nwere igbo and igbo bu igbo....nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Demands ₦5 Million From Political Parties Before They Hold Rallies / G5: God Won't Give Power To The Wicked, Treacherous - Wike (Photos) / IGP Idris And Igbo Traditional Leaders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.