Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN (13981 Views)

Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal / Obasanjo Denies Writing UK To Back Off Nigeria’s 2023 Election / Oluwo Denies Writing Any Letter Seeking For Financial Assistance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by luckyz4rea(m): 5:49am On Jul 18, 2020
chuka5000:
our youths are so lost.....

I really wonder what stealing/embezzlement of cash within our top politicians have to do with tribal war here on NL.

it's a pity

meanwhile these are the people who want to lead tomorrow

SMH

My brother! It's really a pity that we can come here to show our religious and tribal bigotry. This tells me more about the complexity and misunderstanding in which we have of ourselves.

The people who will never at any point be bigots are those who understand themselves and so exercise the same understanding towards others. Before my mum's demise, she was with my dad for over 40years without abuse and I witnessed it because they couldn't live what they are not. If you get what I mean. This happened because they understood themselves enough to tolerate one another. That's the issue we have with religious, traditional and tribal bigots.

This does not mean all their children are like them. They made the choice to be the way they are with God leading them. If you see people misbehave, it's their choice to talk anyhow. Talking anyhow isn't a virture to look forward to, rather It is foolishness that is owned because it is done without regards to consequence.

That is why people cannot tolerate their spouse, and children, how much more people they don't know on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by Minjim: 5:49am On Jul 18, 2020
ChoCho54:
Save this lame defence for your zombies!

When the Nation Media recanted, they said their Reporters unwittingly picked up the fake news item from NAN, so where did NAN get their story from?

Why is NAN not recanting?
Truly, NAN didn't report that Osinbajo collected money. They only said Falana

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by phemmyfour: 6:11am On Jul 18, 2020
mmars:
His reply does not connect some where
It does, you are full of unbelief

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 18, 2020
SmartPolician:

Awkward grammar

I think it's high time our legislators passed the social media bill into law

Very awkward.
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by emkz: 6:16am On Jul 18, 2020
Garba Shehu, the first lady had complained that you undermined the first family, now you are planting stories trying to rubbish the vice president? I saw you as an experienced journalist but you are unfit for public service with your actions.

What some of these men do is that they give money to some journalists to plant their stories in newspapers. I have seen this first hand. Some of them even go as far as writing their interview questions and answers and give them to journalists to run. This unethical journalistic practice is what caused a rift between Azubuike Ishiekwene and Steve Ayorinde, and they were asked to leave the Punch.

As for Garba Shehu, if I am close to you, I'd tell you to be very careful when dealing with Osinbajo: that man seems to carry God's favour which I can't explain. The manner he became vice president (the best since 1985) is still a mystery, his handling of the jobs he's been given has been superb and he is the star of this administration. If Osinbajo was in charge of things, the raid of Joi Nunieh's house would have led to the head of the IGP. The corruption by Akpabio and Malami may have saw their exit from FEC - my point is that opportunities abound for Buhari to shine but because he has incompetent media managers like Garba, these opportunities are allowed to waste. All the mudslinging against Osinbajo by FFK, Reno Omokri, Abba Kyari et al., have never stood. Remember how they undermined Jonathan until God rewarded him with the highest position his opposers could never get to. Where are they today, apart from Timipre Sylva? Treat Osinbajo the way you want to be treated. Forget about 2023, do the job you've been given now to the best of your ability as if you won't have another job, and by 2023, you shall receive your reward.

We didn't expect you to admit planting stories. We are gradually losing respect for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by orisa37: 6:17am On Jul 18, 2020
CROCODILE TEARS.
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by Maxymilliano(m): 6:38am On Jul 18, 2020
Jackson Use couldn't have planted the news on News Agency of Nigeria website. NAN is under the office of the government
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by Jack005(m): 7:00am On Jul 18, 2020
Oga we don't expect you to accept. This buhari government self is not organized at all ,this garba shehu might have said this, I strongly believe he did say such. Useless man. God bless the Vice president.
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by bossvinqualad25(m): 7:06am On Jul 18, 2020
They keep on playing on our intelligence,if you are in need of ileya ram and reside within lagos contact me,we sell @a pocket friendly price
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by AreaFada2: 7:09am On Jul 18, 2020
jerseyboy:
Everyday it's refute deny. Dem no dey tire.
APC are running a Refutocratic government.

Since they cannot run a democracy or an economy. They are focusing on Gerontocratic Refutocracy.

Old men with yansh grey hair lying, denying and refuting. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 18, 2020
I believe garba shehu

sowore is only trying to play on our intelligence

where is his revolution now team sef

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 18, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Sahara Reporters can't just make such weighty allegations on Twitter without coming out clearly to at least give a cue of where and how the story emanated. On this matter, I trust neither the claims of Sahara Reporters, nor the rebuttals of Garba Shehu.
Nigeria is a completely different country under the APC Government, too many evil manipulations and occurrences everywhere.

Sahara reporters are d real and only active investigative journalist newspaper that remains in Nigeria, others av been compromised and useless, so if u don't believe in the news of sahara reporters, is it this bloody liars u should believe! Sahara reporters are based in NYC and they are to be trusted cos they re least intimidated than any journalist in Nigeria, their sources are protected so as their stories, I think if we want to actually have free press and investigative journalists we need to have them based abroad and the names of their field agent s and spies and Sources safeguarded!

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by seunmsg(m): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2020
IJOBA2:
ANYBODY THAT IS NOT IN SUPPORT OF OUR YAM EATERS IS AUTOMATICALLY AN IBO MAN.

IF YOU NOR FIT PHUCK YOUR WIFE, MAKE WE BLAME IBOS.

Same way you have been blaming Tinubu for all of your life’s misfortune now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by ofiko123(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2020
This Sahara Reporters are always known for dishing out fake news to the public..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by chukwuibuipob: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2020
sad Fear Hawusa especially those dat mention Allaheh.Dey are dangerous..Garba Shekau not sheu,mamman Daura,, MALAMI,and dat Tunde'"; are terrorist.VP should watch dem well
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2020
oluDharay:
I think it's hightime our legislators need to pass the social media bill into law

so it is true.

we don master this administration so much we can tell the true from their lies
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by Nairalandmonika: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2020
oluDharay:
I think it's hightime our legislators need to pass the social media bill into law
So u believe this man. People are not normal in this country sha.
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2020
i can tell you with assurance that no NAN staff will write such story

na express way to lose ones job not in this covid 19 period

garba shehu is lying as usual na
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by Academicwizman(m): 7:54am On Jul 18, 2020
It is very easy to know the writer with the current authorship technology. Just put series of the accused write-ups in the software and the current write-up being denied. Boom! the cat is let out of the bag if indeed, he is the writer.
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by Jostoman: 7:56am On Jul 18, 2020
oluDharay:
go and help them to pass it now

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 18, 2020
Why not sue them if you are sure.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by tollyboy5(m): 8:11am On Jul 18, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Anago koo, Nago nii

Some Yorubas called themselves Nago but not Anago

It was Aja people who referred to those Yoruba as Anago

Igbo boy go and read more about history
But me sef don't trust all this buhari associate and don't tinubu. Yet I'm from Epe, so I'm I also ipob?
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 18, 2020
fergie001:
Earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5998022/garba-shehu-behind-story-alleged

However, Presidential Spokesperson, Garba Shehu refutes SaharaReporters' story.

Garba Shehu tweeted

dey here....dey carry all forms of Nigeria news everyday while your state is in rot, ruins and shambles.........Mr Nationalist....

every single news all about others, Nigeria and name but news about your own place dey shame you to carry...because it is nothing to write home about.

you sit on the fence and sterotypes are created but all your concern is which Nigeria ethoes I go carry today...

odimma na ilo......mtcheew.
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by SirBunky85(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Anago koo, Nago nii

Some Yorubas called themselves Nago but not Anago

It was Aja people who referred to those Yorubas as Anago

Igbo boy go and read more about history
thanks for putting the efulefu you just quoted in his rightful place.
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by LordOfTheGame: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2020
Possiblegee:
This sarahar reporters how dem day always get their update at least 80 % of the time their update day always correct ...

Guy who day always update them self abi spirit day work for them niii

Even in buhari's kitchen, SR have agents. That's what makes the CIA so powerful.
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by lomprico(m): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2020
the fool they are even trying to help is not saying anything. we all know he is d target of all these sagas.
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by Kissiemu(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2020
Nna men!

Did Garba just called Sowore a "defeated presidential candidate"?

That was savagery!
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by pharmagba: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2020
oluDharay:
I think it's hightime our legislators need to passed the social media bill into law

There are two issues about the bill
1- there are other laws that already take care of it
2- should the death penalty the appropriate punishment?
Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

Even in buhari's kitchen, SR have agents. That's what makes the CIA so powerful.
omo this SR people day really try oo I tuale for them

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu refutes Sahara Reporters' Report, Denies writing stories for NAN by PopeFlatino(m): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Please can someone help me with just #1000 airtime inorder to be able to participate in my new institution's online lecture by 3pm today .. please.

My borrowed airtime is just 25 mb left cry
Please help me I don't wanna Miss the class please..God bless

+234 810 780 1533

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Won’t Apologise To Nigeria, Says S-africa / ”president Buhari’s Scheduled Visit To Rivers Based On Killings - Femi Adesina / With Atiku, PDP Has Disqualified Itself From 2019 Presidential Race –Issa-Onilu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.