Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Quick and Easy To Make Recipes To Try At Home - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Quick and Easy To Make Recipes To Try At Home (1822 Views)

Simple, Quick And Delicious Jollof Rice. Easy To Follow Steps (Photos, Video) / World Jollof Day 2018: Three Fun Recipes To Try / Quick And Easy OKRO Soup! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick and Easy To Make Recipes To Try At Home by Ndongmanji(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2020
How To Make Fluffy Buttermilk Pancakes From Scratch

INGREDIENTS:

1 Cup All purpose Flour ( 130 g)
2 Tbsp Granulated White Sugar (30g )
1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 Cinnamon
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 Large Egg
2 Tbsp melted Butter ( 30 g)
1 Cup Milk ( 240 ml)
Please click the link below to watch complete video tutorial
and please don't forget to like and subscribe for more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI18kDQbS7k
Re: Quick and Easy To Make Recipes To Try At Home by One0Random0Girl(f): 11:33am On Jul 18, 2020
I hope the video doesn't disappoint me

1 Like

Re: Quick and Easy To Make Recipes To Try At Home by One0Random0Girl(f): 11:37am On Jul 18, 2020
Wonderful video with easy to follow steps. I'll try it out and let you know how it goes. Thanks for this!

2 Likes

Re: Quick and Easy To Make Recipes To Try At Home by Ndongmanji(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
It won't my dear. You can follow my channel for more recipes on cakes and other food recipes.
Re: Quick and Easy To Make Recipes To Try At Home by Ndongmanji(m): 6:05am On Jul 21, 2020
One0Random0Girl:
Wonderful video with easy to follow steps. I'll try it out and let you know how it goes. Thanks for this!
you are welcome my dear
Re: Quick and Easy To Make Recipes To Try At Home by Ndongmanji(m): 11:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
Recipes for Plant Based Diet | Plant Based Diet To keep the body strong and healthy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMlGUWaATUY

Hey Yall! Here are a few meals that I have been eating. I am not 100% plant based but I have been incorporating more plant based meals in my diet and here are a few of my favorites. My Quinoa breakfast bowl is quick and easy and I switch it up with different fruit like bananas, blue berries, and mango. I have been experimenting with different flour to make alkaline bread and in this video I used spelt, quinoa and garbanzo bean flour.

What are your favorite plant based meals to make?

Subscribe to my channel for more recipes
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoxT58SzjalXCIlv3V_5EZg
Re: Quick and Easy To Make Recipes To Try At Home by Zabiboy: 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2020
Ndongmanji:
Recipes for Plant Based Diet | Plant Based Diet To keep the body strong and healthy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMlGUWaATUY

Hey Yall! Here are a few meals that I have been eating. I am not 100% plant based but I have been incorporating more plant based meals in my diet and here are a few of my favorites. My Quinoa breakfast bowl is quick and easy and I switch it up with different fruit like bananas, blue berries, and mango. I have been experimenting with different flour to make alkaline bread and in this video I used spelt, quinoa and garbanzo bean flour.

What are your favorite plant based meals to make?

Subscribe to my channel for more recipes

Bro....This Quinoa, what's the name they call it in the market...
So i wont be speaking grammar when i reach there tomorrow
Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Quick and Easy To Make Recipes To Try At Home by Blastedholligan: 8:33pm On Jul 25, 2020
I'm saving this post. How else have heard of shoprite doing some hot dogs promo? I head it's closing tomorrow

Re: Quick and Easy To Make Recipes To Try At Home by Ndongmanji(m): 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2020
Zabiboy:

Bro....This Quinoa, what's the name they call it in the market...
So i wont be speaking grammar when i reach there tomorrow
Thanks man

what are you referring to bro
Re: Quick and Easy To Make Recipes To Try At Home by Zabiboy: 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ndongmanji:

what are you referring to bro

"Quinoa" na... A cereal.
You mentioned it in the reply i quoted
Re: Quick and Easy To Make Recipes To Try At Home by Ndongmanji(m): 6:30am On Jul 26, 2020
Zabiboy:

"Quinoa" na... A cereal.
You mentioned it in the reply i quoted
ok bro, sorry. It is pronounce as KEENWAH. it is a seed that has been grounded in the form of rice. more nutritive than rice.
if you go to buy, ask for quinoa seeds. I don't know the local name of it bro
Re: Quick and Easy To Make Recipes To Try At Home by Ndongmanji(m): 6:33am On Jul 26, 2020
How to make chocolate chip cookie | Chocolate chip cookies without brown sugar recipe

lets be honest chocolate chip cookies previews are always good but when you have a really good one its life changing. we have prepare simple and easy recipe just for you.

Subscribe for more

Chocolate chip cookie Recipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpx0M3jONg
Re: Quick and Easy To Make Recipes To Try At Home by Zabiboy: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2020
Ndongmanji:

ok bro, sorry. It is pronounce as KEENWAH. it is a seed that has been grounded in the form of rice. more nutritive than rice.
if you go to buy, ask for quinwah seeds. I don't know the local name of it bro

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: Quick and Easy To Make Recipes To Try At Home by Ndongmanji(m): 8:43am On Jul 29, 2020
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie [part 3] - Best chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe ever

In this lesson, Gaby teaches us how to make the best chewy chocolate chip cookie recipe ever. It's never easy to come up with amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe chewy but when you come up with a big chewy chocolate chip cookie recipe, it's life-changing.

I hope you get your hands dirty and try to replicate my best chocolate chip cookie recipe chewy and please make sure to like and also check out my other chocolate chip cookies without brown sugar recipe (link below)

★◀◀Please Subscribe ★►► https:///3gfLWii

Click link below to view the complete recipe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHuqctvrDLs
Re: Quick and Easy To Make Recipes To Try At Home by andhere: 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2022
There are plenty of recipes online today, but for me, a good cook can combine a lot of different dishes and have a good taste altogether. I am sure this is the main harshness of this job, while just following a recipe is easy. I remember how pleasantly surprised I remained after my boyfriend made me a soup with many other dishes, which had an excellent taste. After my ecstasy, he confessed to me that he'd taken the idea on eatdelights.com. I was so happy that he thought about my willingness to pay attention to the "stolen" idea.
Re: Quick and Easy To Make Recipes To Try At Home by aydelicious: 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
andhere:
There are plenty of recipes online today, but for me, a good cook can combine a lot of different dishes and have a good taste altogether. I am sure this is the main harshness of this job, while just following a recipe is easy. I remember how pleasantly surprised I remained after my boyfriend made me a soup with many other dishes, which had an excellent taste. After my ecstasy, he confessed to me that he'd taken the idea on eatdelights.com. I was so happy that he thought about my willingness to pay attention to the "stolen" idea.
you are right
Re: Quick and Easy To Make Recipes To Try At Home by boxmakers(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2022
There are plenty of Quick Recipes which you can make in a few minutes at home to remove your hunger. But I'll recommend you some of the easiest-to-access recipes that you can easily make in your home without too many ingredients. So let's start with the recipes:

#1. Ramen Noodles:
It is one of the best airfood recipes, and it was first discovered in Japan! It is too spicy, but delicious as well! It is the type of instant food which has been enjoyed all over the world!

It has packed in cups, and you can get them in different flavors according to your desire! Furthermore, it is half-cook food, and you can bake it in the microwave, which is why it is an essential food for everyone.

Ingredients:

- Pack of ramen noodles
- A pot
- One cup of water
Here are simple steps to make this recipe:

Step#1:

Take a pot and pour 120ml water into it.

Step#2:

Boil the water at 150-180 Fahrenheit

Step#3:

Now add noodles to this mixture and shake it

Step#4:

You can add some spices and vegetables as per your desire

Now, your ramen noodle is ready, and you can serve it in a dough shape with different toppings, such as chicken and seaweed! Now it’s time for you to enjoy your meal.

#2. Spring Roll Wrappers:

What’s best other than having spring roll wrappers on the go? Did you know that you can get them as your airfood while traveling? It’s not that hard to make! You can have them with different fillings, as the name states that it is a wrap!

What you need:

- Spring roll wrapper
- Veggies
- Meat
- Air fryer

Here’s how to make it:

Step#1:

Deep fry the veggies and meat in the air fryer

Step#2:

After deep frying, your spring rolls are ready

Step#3:

You can add some sauces if you want to make it more delicious

Now you have your spring rolls ready to serve!

#3. Pop Tarts:

My favorite one! Pop Tarts! One cannot fulfill their journey if they don’t have any pop-tarts to go for! A perfect dessert treat made of pastry puff will make your taste buds woo!

Here are the things you need:

- Pop tarts
- Whipped cream & Custard
- Make it like this:

Step#1:

Take a pop tart and fill them with whipped cream

Step#2:

You can also fill this with Custard (it’s up to you)

No doubt, this is one of the easiest recipes, and you can get them on your travel easily!

#4. Waffle Cones:

Want to enrich your journey with something icy yet fresh from the oven? You can get waffle cones at any air station, as they can have them made freshly baked from the oven!

Ingredients:

- All-purpose flour
- Two eggs
- 250ml pack of milk

You can buy waffle cones from the mart
The recipe is as follows:

Step#1:

Take all-purpose flour in a bowl

Step#2:

Add two eggs to the flour

Step#3:

Mix both ingredients until it gets thick

Step#4:

Now bake this mixture in the oven

Here your waffle cones are ready to serve! Moreover, you can ask them to scoop it with ice cream as well!

For more easy-to-make recipes you can read the complete airfood recipes at iamcomplexion.com

(1) (Reply)

Fruits (health Benefits Of Water Melon) / Nafdac Inspection, What Do I Do? / Maize & Beans Mix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.