Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes (2235 Views)

I Can Decide Who Lives And Who Dies- Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by Kosiso12(f): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes

he Leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has declared that he can decide who lives and who dies.

Nnamdi Kanu who made this known in an audio obtained by IGBERE TV added that he has the power to destroy anywhere he wants to destroy.

He said, ” I am a very powerful man. I know that very well. I can decide who lives or who dies.

“I can destroy anywhere I want to destroy, I am here so serve the people not to serve myself. I am not here out my volution . another thing we have come to do is to preserve lives.”

Nnamdi Kanu, had recently made a u-turn of his stoning threat on Ohanaeze Ndigbo Leader, Nnia Nwodo.

Kanu’s representative, Aloy Ejimakor, confirmed the threat withdrawal in a meeting called by a First Republic minister of Aviation, Mbazuluike Amechi, to broker peace between Ohanaeze Ndigbo and IPOB.

Amechi, at the meeting in his house, has called on the two parties to sheathe their swords.

Addressing newsmen after the meeting in Ukpor Nnewi South, Local Government Area, the elder statesman, described as unnecessary any form of altercation between Ohanaeze Ndigbo and IPOB.

He said both bodies were fighting for the welfare of Ndigbo.

Amechi, the only surviving member of the Zikist Movement, expressed joy over the withdrawal threat by Nnamdi Kanu of stoning Nnia Nwodo, as well as agreeing to work harmoniously with Ohanaeze Ndigbo for the interest of South East Biafrans.

He also revealed that part of the resolutions from the meeting was the demand for the de-proscription of IPOB which he described as illegal.

He urged the governors and Houses of Assembly in the region to commence action towards lifting the ban.

He said: “I summoned the two bodies of Ohanaeze Ndigbo and IPOB to express my displeasure with what I have been reading in the newspapers about Kanu giving orders that Nwodo should be stoned by IPOB.

“I am happy that even before this peace meeting, Kanu has retracted the statement.

“Therefore, we appeal to Nwodo to accept the retraction and get it off his mind and Ohanaeze has endorsed the retraction and IPOB has agreed to work with them.

“The two bodies realising that they are fighting the same battle, including marginalization, killings and denial of Federal Government to develop South East and Igbo land in general, have agreed to work together for the welfare of Ndigbo.”

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1358465/biafra-can-decide-lives-dies-nnamdi-kanu-explodes/

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by tamdun: 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
shocked.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by holuwajobar(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by GraGra247(m): 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
Then why is Bubu your very arch enemy still alive.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by richie240: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kosiso12:

the Leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has declared that he can decide who lives and who dies.

Nnamdi Kanu who made this known in an audio obtained by IGBERE TV added that he has the power to destroy anywhere he wants to destroy.

He said, ” I am a very powerful man. I know that very well. I can decide who lives or who dies.

“I can destroy anywhere I want to destroy, i am here so serve the people not to serve myself. I am not here out my volution . another thing we have come to do is to preserve lives.”

Source: https://igberetvnews.com/1358465/biafra-can-decide-lives-dies-nnamdi-kanu-explodes/
Hmmmmm, is ds not d gye dt 'lost' both parents in mysterious circumstances now boasting of his ominipotency?

Me, awa not say anything o. grin

More 'power' to ur elbow sir!
cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by bunmconig(m): 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
sometimes, you just wonder how some people reason.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by GMBuhari: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
he decides who lives and dies

take note Biafraudenese, your lord can decide you are no longer useful and order your arrest / execution at will

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by Dreambeat: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
I smell unprofessional journalism in this report

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by BlackfireX: 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Certainly speaking for himself and organization... Not the Igbo tribe take note...

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by PIMPAR: 2:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
Our Amiably diletor has spoken.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by OBUKSBAYELSA: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sick Mind, suffering from Narcissist Personality Disorder (NPD). He has become god.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
says the most useless igbo man ever lived.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
Imagine who some people see as their leader.

Kanu is not just wise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
grin

Our director is drunk again.

angry

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by Tranquillity360: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kosiso12:

he Leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has declared that he can decide who lives and who dies.

“I can destroy anywhere I want to destroy, I am here so serve the people not to serve myself. I am not here out my volution . another thing we have come to do is to preserve lives.”

Nnamdi Kanu, had recently made a u-turn of his stoning threat on Ohanaeze Ndigbo Leader, Nnia Nwodo.

Kanu’s representative, Aloy Ejimakor, confirmed the threat withdrawal in a meeting called by a First Republic minister of Aviation, Mbazuluike Amechi, to broker peace between Ohanaeze Ndigbo and IPOB.

Amechi, at the meeting in his house, has called on the two parties to sheathe their swords.

Addressing newsmen after the meeting in Ukpor Nnewi South, Local Government Area, the elder statesman, described as unnecessary any form of altercation between Ohanaeze Ndigbo and IPOB.

Amechi, the only surviving member of the Zikist Movement, expressed joy over the withdrawal threat by Nnamdi Kanu of stoning Nnia Nwodo, as well as agreeing to work harmoniously with Ohanaeze Ndigbo for the interest of South East Biafrans.

He also revealed that part of the resolutions from the meeting was the demand for the de-proscription of IPOB which he described as illegal.

He urged the governors and Houses of Assembly in the region to commence action towards lifting the ban.

He said: “I summoned the two bodies of Ohanaeze Ndigbo and IPOB to express my displeasure with what I have been reading in the newspapers about Kanu giving orders that Nwodo should be stoned by IPOB.

“I am happy that even before this peace meeting, Kanu has retracted the statement.

“Therefore, we appeal to Nwodo to accept the retraction and get it off his mind and Ohanaeze has endorsed the retraction and IPOB has agreed to work with them.

“The two bodies realising that they are fighting the same battle, including marginalization, killings and denial of Federal Government to develop South East and Igbo land in general, have agreed to work together for the welfare of Ndigbo.”

Afonja can we see the audio?

1 Like

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by fulanimafia: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Isn't this the same coward that ran 4x400m with his tail in between his legs just a few months ago?

Cownu is a total disgrace & shame magnet to those he represents.

Modified : Audio Clip for those still doubting that their supleme leader has lost his sanity on exile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwSC0csycZs

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by richie240: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:
I beg yo disagree!
He's NOT d most useless igboman dt ever liveth.
The ppl that've bn supporting him openly and codedly with their resources, energy, lives, time and 'likes and shares' are the the most useless scums on planet earth!

Lot13:
And those useless scums are in millions.
Anyway, me i will make sure i beat my own the day they catch this guy.
Asin ehn.....

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by Tranquillity360: 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
GMBuhari:
he decides who lives and dies

take note Biafraudenese, your lord can decide you are no longer useful and order your arrest / execution at will
Aboki can we see the audio?
Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by Tranquillity360: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
EastGold:
Imagine who some people see as their leader.

Kanu is not just wise.

But Tinubu,Buhari and Osibanjo are your leadersgrin grin

Wise leaders una get theregrin
Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by mightyhazell: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2020
Any mischievous dimwit can concoct this kind of lie .. Any videos or even audio to support this lie?
Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
richie240:

I beg yo disagree!
He's NOT d most useless igboman dt ever liveth.
The ppl that've bn supporting him openly and codedly with their resources, energy, lives, time and 'likes and shares' are the the most useless scums on planet earth!

Did I ask for your contribution?

As useless as he seems he is 100 percent and far more better and refined than you.

Don't quote me again on someone more useful than u.
Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by richie240: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Did I ask for your contribution?

As useless as he seems he is 100 percent and far more better and refined than you.
Don't quote me again on someone more useful than u.

That one na ur palava!
U have said what every sane human being knows but ur tribalistic "blood is thicker dn water" mentality won't allow u lots admit!

vvvvvv

MelesZenawi:
**picks teeth**

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by Guestlander: 3:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
Online dictator. I guess he will be killing people online from his laptop in England.
Dictator of the Online Republic of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by ORIENTATION101: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
The idiot have changed his dealercheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by Ojiofor: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
He decides who lives or dies for members of his illegal Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Tranquillity360:
But Tinubu,Buhari and Osibanjo are your leaders grin grin

Wise leaders una get there grin

They don't display stupidity like this

9 Likes

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by Pleasant01: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
It means you can slaughter any ipobian whenever you wish? biafrans are in trouble..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by ThatFairGuy: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
This coward fugitive again? The Lord and saviour of the Ipob terrorist. Wetin concern me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by itman51: 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2020

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by knowledgeable: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kosiso12:

If Yorubas are kind hearted people, they should have urge their Son Seun(nairaland owner) to do something remarkable for Igbos seeing that Igbo subject matters is 90% of what drive nairaland. Igbos are developers, and have developed nairaland to become the biggest social media platform in Africa if not in the world.

Afonja argue with your self oo..
Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by Guestlander: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
knowledgeable:

If Yorubas are kind hearted people, they should have urge their Son Seun(nairaland owner) to do something remarkable for Igbos seeing that Igbo subject matters is 90% of what drive nairaland. Igbos are developers, and have developed nairaland to become the biggest social media platform in Africa if not in the world.

Afonja argue with your self oo..

I agree with you. Seun can start by creating a separate category called "Ipob Affairs" separate from the politics section.
Igbos will then have a category where they and their friends can revel in their ignorance.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra : "I Can Decide Who Lives Or Who Dies" - Nnamdi Kanu Explodes by Charmingrascal(m): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kosiso12:

Ndigbo Lord and personal saviour has spoken
From Aba to Onitsha, from Owerri to Abakaliki from Enugu to Awka Spread this message to every nooks and cranny of Ndigbo land

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Feed, House And Sew Asoebi For Bokoharm, Then Kill Unarmed Civilians Igbo / Nnamdi Kanu: Nigerians Beat Up Diplomat In Austria / Breaking News: IPOB Banned Nigeria Flags In South East , Except Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.