Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

5p1naz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 5p1naz's Profile / 5p1naz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

Literature / Re: You Need A Screenwriter? Here I Am by 5p1naz(m): 4:04pm On Mar 16
Toluvision, I'm looking for a screenwriter. I sent you an email. Let's chat.
Gaming / Re: COD Warzone Rebirth Island Players Meet Here by 5p1naz(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
brainbox34:
Brainboxx3

psn account?
Gaming / COD Warzone Rebirth Island Players Meet Here by 5p1naz(m): 6:52pm On Aug 07, 2021
If you play Call of Duty
Rebirth Island
Cold War
Modern Warfare

Add me here, let's team-up. My Activision ID
D-NigerianPrince#6598899
Investment / Re: Can One Buy Canadian Dollars In Nigeria? by 5p1naz(m): 10:53am On Jul 16, 2019
bump ↑ ☝️
Travel / Re: Rail Passenger Traffic Dropped In Q1 2019, Says NBS by 5p1naz(m): 10:46pm On Jun 01, 2019
I think the ticket sales guys found a way to cheat the system, the government should pay some attention to them especially the cargo part because the roads are still very bad and I believe the rail is a better option so why the drop in "recorded" sales?

1 Like

Phones / Re: Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK by 5p1naz(m): 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2019
Haha and I have 1Mbps on my SMILE 4gLTE

1 Like 1 Share

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 5p1naz(m): 10:50pm On May 31, 2019
Frank274:

Bro good day! Please when can I do medical exams will they require it themselves abi na me will do akdbsend to them?

You can choose to do an upfront medical test if you so wish. You can also choose to wait until you get a request from CIC and this will only happen if you pass the eligibility stage.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 5p1naz(m): 10:23pm On May 31, 2019
abusmanlouis:

Noo, I am Still waiting for my medical to be updated to pass by God grace this night.
Actually I web mailed them on the 17th , telling them that I have not see my upfront medical report updated in my CIC account, and that reply message showed up this morning.

Check the Express entry thread and see if you qualify. Maybe you shouldn't be here.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 5p1naz(m): 5:41pm On May 13, 2019
benque:
Hi guys, this is my first post and I'm glad to be here. There's this sense of hope you get when going thru this thread and I know I'll give my good news here too.

I got conditional offer to university of Windsor and I'm just trying to gather myself in the right way to apply for the SP. I'm still going thru the thread from beginning but please can someone address these specific issues for me.

1) I got transferred to Ghana in march, my company didn't provide us with proper work permits since it's just Ghana. Will this be an issue?
1)(a) Will I need to get a police extract from here too?

2) My uncle is going to be my sponsor, what documents can we tender to link us as uncle and nephew.
2)(a) What other documents does he need to show apart from SOA

God bless you as you answer.

You will need to get a resident permit and a work permit from the Ghanian immigration or you might be denied by the Canadian immigration based on status in the country of residence.

The police certificate is optional and not compulsory for a student visa.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 5p1naz(m): 1:22pm On May 02, 2019
Shadypoza:
I checked bro, d answer there wasn't mean for me. Cos in my case i stated that d office handling my application is London visa office. But d answer there seems like a solution meant for someone else. Nonetheless, i appreciate ur kind gesture n hope our wait will turn to celebration soon.

Again, because you are a June 2018 applicant, the answer you seek is in that little text from makano that i directed you to. Do read through again carefully after the "defer admission part", pay more attention to the instruction on how to send the mails.
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 5p1naz(m): 1:18pm On May 02, 2019
ALT2:
Hello everyone, please has anyone used online generated bank statement for Visa application? My sponsor is out of the country and that's what he can provide.

If it is stamped and signed, yes it can be used. GT Bank has this option for current account holders.
Crime / Re: Hoodlums Try Matcheting A Waste Truck Driver At Fadeyi by 5p1naz(m): 11:42pm On May 01, 2019
What a country
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 5p1naz(m): 10:37am On May 01, 2019
Shadypoza:
Na wa o. After dropping this by now i thought some of d gurus here would have looked at it n helped out with a suggestion. Only 4it to be ignored.

CLICK HERE FOR ANSWER ignore the "defer your admission part"

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 5p1naz(m): 10:31am On May 01, 2019
Shadypoza:
Na wa o. After dropping this by now i thought some of d gurus here would have looked at it n helped out with a suggestion. Only 4it to be ignored.

Go back a few pages, You'll find your answer posted by Makano

1 Like

Properties / Re: Cheap Modern Design - Ask an Architect by 5p1naz(m): 10:48am On Apr 30, 2019
fruitful day ahead
Travel / Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 by 5p1naz(m): 3:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
kcosam:
URGENT PLEASE!!
Good day the good people in the house, please I need your honest response to help me advice a friend properly. A friend of mine wants to go fmaster's degree in Canada, currently she has a PGD & a master's degree in the same discipline from the same school but wants to go to Canada for a second master's in a related discipline. Now the challenge is that she is planning to submit the PGD certificate as her highest qualification in the application for a TRV to avoid the VO raising unnecessary red flag by wondering why she is going for a second master's degree instead of a PhD. So please I need to advice her on this, is it OK for her to be silent on the master's degree qualification and state her PGD certificate in a bid to avoid doubt on her purpose of travel?

Express entry is your friend's answer. https://www.nairaland.com/5031893/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

2 Likes

Properties / Re: Cheap Modern Design - Ask an Architect by 5p1naz(m): 2:01pm On Apr 28, 2019
Enjoy your Sunday
Crime / Re: 80-Year-Old Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts Removed (Graphic Photo) by 5p1naz(m): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2019
magicminister:
Slay mama got slayed

onward4life:
Later when the perpetrators becomes successful nah

Yu wud see their beneficiaries saying

Jonathan stole money and dat

Buhari is Fworking...

Make Una count the heads in Jonathan's time

To that of Buhari Blood orgy

Fools paradise

what is this? Is everything alright?
Has it gotten so bad that life means nothing to us anymore in this country with comments like this?

13 Likes

Properties / Re: Cheap Modern Design - Ask an Architect by 5p1naz(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2019
Enjoy your weekend in your own house this time next year. It's a call away.
Celebrities / Re: Adasa Cookey Saves The Job Of A Teller Who Paid Him $12k Instead Of $1.2k by 5p1naz(m): 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2019
More of this please
Properties / Re: Cheap Modern Design - Ask an Architect by 5p1naz(m): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
Greatwhales:
Hello I'm interested in 4 bedroom 2 floor design.

Kindly

call: 09034985055

or

Email: isaacandsonsventure@gmail.com

or drop your number here so I can reach you.
Properties / Re: Cheap Modern Design - Ask an Architect by 5p1naz(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
More loading. . .
Properties / Re: Cheap Modern Design - Ask an Architect by 5p1naz(m): 12:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
WE DESIGN & BUILD
Buy this House Plan

5 bedroom house

Crime / Re: Oluwatosin Michael Fatunmbi Kills Driver, Buries Him In The Bush by 5p1naz(m): 12:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
BleedingPen:

In a bid to invade investigation, the officers were alleged to have quickly buried the corpse in the forest.

Evade: /ɪˈveɪd/
verb
escape or avoid (someone or something), especially by guile or trickery.
Crime / Re: Oluwatosin Michael Fatunmbi Kills Driver, Buries Him In The Bush by 5p1naz(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
Oh no
Crime / Re: Oluwatosin Michael Fatunmbi Kills Driver, Buries Him In The Bush by 5p1naz(m): 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
Oh no
Crime / Re: Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k by 5p1naz(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2019
what a dumb man

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: I Am Not Dead - Baba Suwe Speaks Out From America by 5p1naz(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
Bloggers and fake news

1 Like

Properties / Re: Cheap Modern Design - Ask an Architect by 5p1naz(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2019
WE DESIGN & BUILD
Buy this House Plan
NGN 300,000
PDF COPY
Stories: 2
Bedroom: 4
Bathroom: 4 1⁄2
Kitchen: 1
Dining room: 1
Living room: 1
Carport
Open air terrace

PACKAGE INCLUDES PDF copy
Floor Plan
Foundation Plan
Roof Plan
Section
Elevations
Door and Window Schedule

Properties / Re: Cheap Modern Design - Ask an Architect by 5p1naz(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2019
DESIGN 2
Buy this House Plan
NGN 250,000
PDF COPY
Stories: 2
Bedroom: 3
Bathrooms: 3 1⁄2
Kitchen: 1
Outdoor Kitchen: 1
Dining room: 1
Double volume Living room: 1
Store: 1
Laundry: 1
Basement carpark: 1
Basement studio: 1
Basement boys quaters: 1
Open Air terrace
PACKAGE INCLUDES PDF copy
Floor Plan
Foundation Plan
Roof Plan
Section
Elevations
Door and Window Schedule

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 48 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.