Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos (4509 Views)

The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / Congratulations To Me, I Bought A New Car Today(Photos) / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Child dedication of my son , David.

I dedicated my Newborn to God almighty today in my Catholic Church , and I give God the glory everything went smoothly.

It is too late to fail, Amen .

Pictures below ..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
First pic, Mother of my son and god-mother

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by eliyke(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
hope u invite emoney?

5 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by BrownCookie(f): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
Such a cute baby. Congratulations Airforce

5 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by flyingpig: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
God bless you bro

3 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by izzou(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
Beautiful....

God prosper and bless your family..

It's too late to fail cool

7 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by UDUJ(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
Congratulations bro
Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by pocohantas(f): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Can I call him Davido? grin

Congrats to you once again. May he grow to do you all proud.

3 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by JOACHINpedro: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Congrats bro
Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by Destined2win: 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Airforce1 is a married man.

He has paid that girl's dowry

8 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by izzou(m): 7:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
pocohantas:
Can I call him Davido? grin

Congrats to you once again. May he grow to do you all proud.

angry
Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by pocohantas(f): 7:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
izzou:

angry

Small question o! cheesy cheesy
Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by Anyiamaka: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lovely

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by izzou(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
pocohantas:

Small question o! cheesy cheesy

How will you call this fine baby, Davido?

Ehn angry
Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by pocohantas(f): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
izzou:

How will you call this fine baby, Davido?

Ehn angry

His dad is DaddyYo grin Both of them put together would be the two greatest of all time.

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 18, 2020
Airforce1:
Child dedication of my son , David, today .

I dedicated my son to God almighty today..

So I presented my Newborn to God almighty the creator today in my Catholic Church and we give God the glory everything went smooth .

It is too late to fail, Amen .

Pictures below ..

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Happy for you bro.But child dedication on a saturday?And in a catholic church?That's abnormal.

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by izzou(m): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
pocohantas:

His dad is DaddyYo grin Both of them put together would be the two greatest of all time.

grin grin grin
Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by 1234IKECHhukwu: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Pls kukuma go & pay that girls bride price so she can have rest of mind.
Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
NNU0000:
Happy for you bro.But child dedication on a sunday?And in a catholic church?That's abnormal.

Today is Saturday

6 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
1234IKECHhukwu:
Pls kukuma go & pay that girls bride price so she can have rest of mind.
Go and pay for me Na
Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by candyguyofficia(m): 7:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
The baby is sooo adorable. Congratulations and be a good dad to your babies
Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by paulolee(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
this guy eeh... continue oo...na albums we said u should drop nt instead you are dropping babies...congrats sha
Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by culf: 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
paulolee:
this guy eeh... continue oo...na albums we said u should drop nt instead you are dropping babies...congrats sha
[/s]
Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
You've done so well Airforce1
Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by Airforce1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
You've done so well Airforce1
My chairman , thank you sir
Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by sacajawea: 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
In a Society where Money is a God, people do not care where it comes from. Theives and Stupid, Conceited Arrogant Fucktards like the OP is Celebrated. Our 'Elders' forget all their Sayings, Morals and Proverbs. Priests and Religious leaders are encouragers. I don't blame you papa David, I don't blame you at all.
But FVck that priest, Fxck the Godparents, FVck! Your Hoe and FVck every Hypocritical, religious, Empty- headed, double-standered Nigga and Bitch in that hall and on this thread. Disgusting Society. This guy is known to be a Yahoo boy he is affiliated to one of the Richest GBoys in Nigeria. Look at Nigerians praising him and wishing him well. #SPiTs!
Yeah and FVck that Upcoming FvckBoy, and Crime-Initiate you Call a SON

2 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by seanwilliam(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
sacajawea:
In a Society where Money is a God, people do not care where it comes from. Theives and Stupid, Conceited Arrogant Fucktards like the OP is Celebrated. Our 'Elders' forget all their Sayings, Morals and Proverbs, Priests and Religious leaders are encouragers. I don't blame papa David, I don't blame you at all.
Bit FVck that, priest, Fxck the Godparents, FVck! Your Hoe, and FVck every Hypocritical, religious, Empty- headed, double-standered Nigga and Bitch in hat hall and on this thread. Yeah and FVck that Upcoming FvckBoy Initiate you Call your Son.

I know your life iyya spoil,, but you know need to confirm it by spewing nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by EwuGambia: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
sacajawea:
In a Society where Money is a God, people do not care where it comes from. Theives and Stupid, Conceited Arrogant Fucktards like the OP is Celebrated. Our 'Elders' forget all their Sayings, Morals and Proverbs, Priests and Religious leaders are encouragers. I don't blame papa David, I don't blame you at all.
Bit FVck that, priest, Fxck the Godparents, FVck! Your Hoe, and FVck every Hypocritical, religious, Empty- headed, double-standered Nigga and Bitch in hat hall and on this thread. Yeah and FVck that Upcoming FvckBoy Initiate you Call your Son.
Guy why you fall my hand like this nah..... undecided
e no go beta for the pesin wey do you this thing o... undecided
I trust Airforce1, badt guy! ...another dedication coming up next 9 months.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Child Dedication Of My Son Today - Photos by Themainboy22: 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Congratulations... But wait oo, how you take get a pastor or priest to dedicate the child when you are not legally married to the mother?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Worst Kind Of Envy(pics Attached). / Dear Gentlemens:will You Date A Lady Taller Than You? / Your Quotes About Love, Life Or Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.