Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,532 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This (5436 Views)

+18 - I F*cked This Married Woman Without... To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by Gucciblog: 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This

Read More [url=https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=f1009566fbc7f4e75ba4af07d78778af&news_entry_id=s1818e7ff200718en_ng&open_type=transcoded&request_id=
]HERE[/url]

1 Share

Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by gift2xl: 11:59pm On Jul 18, 2020
Two can work if they agree.

3 Likes

Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by BrownCookie(f): 12:05am On Jul 19, 2020
gift2xl:
Two can work if they agree.

Abi o

1 Like

Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by ImaIma1(f): 12:09am On Jul 19, 2020
I hope he will be as forgiving when the wife gives birth and the baby is not his own.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 19, 2020
ImaIma1:
I hope he will be as forgiving if the wife gives birth and the baby is not his own.
You seem to wanna start some trouble. Be ready. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by SweetCunt97(f): 12:15am On Jul 19, 2020
Life is simple. Takes someone who really understands the intricacies of life to not really fret much about such. Good souls exist.

1 Like

Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by ImaIma1(f): 12:22am On Jul 19, 2020
J111333:
You seem to wanna start some trouble. Be ready. grin grin

Not really.

But if she can forgive him, he should be able to forgive her.

Not that we will start hearing the "fear women " song

8 Likes

Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by FatherBona: 12:22am On Jul 19, 2020
ImaIma1:
I hope he will be as forgiving if the wife gives birth and the baby is not his own.
What brand of beer should I buy for you

3 Likes

Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by ImaIma1(f): 12:25am On Jul 19, 2020
FatherBona:

What brand of beer should I buy for you

Fanta

3 Likes

Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by illicit(m): 1:46am On Jul 19, 2020
The guy will have a sugar coated tongue

1 Like

Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by HeavenlyCherub(f): 1:57am On Jul 19, 2020
ImaIma1:

My dear, don’t you know forgiveness is only for men, according to men

6 Likes

Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 19, 2020
if its the woman that preg for another man i bet this guy would beat her black and blue cheesy
anyway it might be she is unable to have kids thats why she had to accept this one
i wonder why the side chick didnt snap with them cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by tillaman(m): 5:25am On Jul 19, 2020
Let them subscribe to polyamory
Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by tiswell(m): 6:09am On Jul 19, 2020
ImaIma1:

Fanta
ogbanje
Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by phemmyfour: 6:53am On Jul 19, 2020
He's Muslim I guessed.... Me loluwa wi
Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by fayluv1(f): 7:38am On Jul 19, 2020
Nothing new, Chioma n many others have done it b4
Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by paulolee(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2020
and what happens when the table turns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by sacajawea: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2020
Religious Dumbhead!
Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by ImaIma1(f): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2020
tiswell:
ogbanje

Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by ImaIma1(f): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2020
HeavenlyCherub:

My dear, don’t you know forgiveness is only for men, according to men

They should continue
Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by vikithor(m): 10:07am On Jul 19, 2020
People that have more serious activities of life aside marriage, won't bother much about such over looking worry as step kid

In other better news,learn how to drive better than you think,heard or seen before.Call or whatsapp numbers below
Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2020
ImaIma1:
I hope he will be as forgiving when the wife gives birth and the baby is not his own.

Excuse they give "only God can judge me" and "don't judge me till you walk in my shoes", when they clearly know what they were doing.

1 Like

Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2020
How I find this funny I honestly still don't know WTF grin
Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2020
She may accept, who knows if the one in her womb is for another. Forgiveness is good though.

1 Like

Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by Taywon: 11:46am On Jul 19, 2020
Wait till she give birth to her own child.. Then the real colour unfolds
Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by Vyzz: 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
ImaIma1:

If he doesn't forgive her, she go pack comot na..

Isnor rocket science....

The lady made her choice and the guy respected it......

Now if the man makes his choice the wife should respect it too

Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by ednut1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2020
Will he do same if she carry belle outside and call it mistake too. Nah
Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by ImaIma1(f): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
BiggyB242:

Excuse they give "only God can judge me" and "don't judge me till you walk in my shoes", when they clearly know what they were doing.

But he won't extend that same concession to the wife if she does the same thing.
Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by ImaIma1(f): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
Guys will avoid this thread like a plague. Those guys know themselves.

If it was the woman that brought in another man's child for the guy, they would have been summersaulting on this thread and it would have reached 24 pages by now.

1 Like

Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by gift2xl: 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2020
BrownCookie:

Abi o

It take's mutual understanding, to overcome obstacles.
Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by uromii: 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
I will advice: don't keep the two of them in the same house
Re: This Married Man Impregnated His Side Chick, She Gave Birth & His Wife Did This by KlausMichaelson: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
She gat no choice

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Insult Has Gone Exctint In Nigeria / What's Your Ideal Partner / Rate My Beauty....graphics Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.