Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP (48217 Views)

Ganduje Flees Edo In A Private Jet As Obaseki Wins - Sahara Reporters / Projects Of Governor Godwin Obaseki In Edo In Pictures / Adams Oshiomhole Arrives APC National Secretariat For NWC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by kappGODSWILL(m): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
he doesn't care about him but he is indirectly responsible for the rot that is affecting him as well as you.
dude dont blame your misfortune on someone else,go hustle oshiomhole isn't the governor nor president,get sense.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by kappGODSWILL(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
that's the problem. How can someone come in the wee hours of the night and people troop out to receive him? someone responsible for their present state
oga how is he responsible? U no go blame obaseki abi? Na person wey b former party chairman u fit blame,see as u mumu? U knw wan blame d governor,see urself
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Toosure70: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
I don't know why I hate this man
because he didn't support your hero.
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by libertrust: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2020
Seun360:

E go be you like Telemundo.
GOOD AND THANK GOD U ARE VIEWING IT FROM GOTV ANGLE BUT AM VIEWING IT FROM EDOMITE ANGLE. WAIT & SEE.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by kappGODSWILL(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2020
Dminister:
Oshio Omo ale is now sneaking into Edo state to do night campaign. How the one time self acclaimed mighty have fallen..Obaseki the slayer of Oshio Omo ale you too strong and powerful. Only one man turned oshio Omo ale to night campaign chieftain of APC
guy shut up,wetin u even dey yarn,i swear some ppl no suppose get privilege to comment, you too dull
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Randy111(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
Why he dey Waka for night? Abi he be agent of darkness?
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Obierika(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
muykem:
Obaseki is finished.

Oga, go park one side!
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by magzey: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
Apostlevincent:

Very tight election now that PDP had to commit Wike hand by making him the Chairman of the campaign
Will he cough another N2billion. From Rivers coffers again?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by joelag: 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Na people wey dey southwest dey support oshiomole, the guy no get levels to match Edo people.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Wahala90: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

He is what you can never be

Who wants to be an ugly looking rejected thief anyway?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by madone: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
Dansuqi:
The crowd here alone is more than the entire crowd that received shuaibu at auchi
we Kno how it works . gather them and pay them .
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Comedian2019: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2020
Apostlevincent:

Ganduje won't do anything too
Gandollar will do something. He will collect their dollars, pocket it and run back to Kano.
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by ramatintin(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
your hatred go burst for your belly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
He went to his village, make he come Benin and get stoned.

Oshiomole pull over, pull over!

Fvck shyt mehn!
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by tunary(m): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
But if he makes advances to you you'll reject him abi?
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Dansuqi: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2020
Wahala90:

Who wants to be an ugly looking rejected thief anyway?

Like obaseki
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by adekolaelect(m): 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
simply bcs devil has dominated your mind and soul.
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by ricson11(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
The king of both boys and men is finally here. Obaseki please get ready to relocate to Gambia because all we want in Edo State is Ize Iyamu, and oshobaba

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by alowonle02(m): 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2020
This is more reason why Nigerians are full ofdoubting Covid19, here now social distancing isn't honoured.
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Clinton207: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
so its not about good governance?? its about party interest... God will judge all of you !
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Didi2d(m): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Web2020:
where is the crowd? The zoom vedio they show to you. I don't know why you people are easily deceived.

For the second time you're spelt video wrongly, nawa o
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Yebosola(m): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
textilemania:

Unfortunately, he never cares about your existence! shocked

Gbam grin
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by basty: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Any Politician supported by Nairalanders will always loose such election.
Nairaland is a platform where E-voters destroy potential politicians with their '0000 likes. Example Alhaji Atiku of blessed memory.
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by gbishman: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Now the world can see how useless, selfish and wicked Oshomole is; rather than enlighten the crowd on the use of facemask what did he do? He convened/assembled them and he wore a mask. Irresponsible is what I call him

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by GodsMopol: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2020
Akhigbeblog:
Mtcheeeew, this front page no be big deal again for me self!!!!! Sha I wish all of them best of luck.... I've given up on Nigeria and it's politics. All the energy I have used to pray and defend this country, if I channel it to serving God, working more on my programming skills..... I go be billionaire in few years

Become a billionaire and join politics again. Politics today is more than struggle, but become influential andby that, people would hear you better and your voice would be more heard. This is the path I am taking
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by SirWarlock: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2020
Kemimarch16:
No social distance
We threw that word away two months ago grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Afolabimills(m): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
PIMPAR:
Gbam. Pandemic Development Party must be buried once and for all
association poverty of criminals apc under the useless party of thieves hypocrites greedy crooks bokoharam were paid 3m euro bandit's paid with tax payers money if there is anything worst in this world it's APC n it's supporters Edo is not Lagos nor oshun state under buhari n apc pandemic claim lives of Nigerians so ogbeni don't come here n further spread ur likes n propaganda

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by alen4smith(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

Shey both iyamho and jattu are in etsako west?
yes
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2020
Akhigbeblog:
who's homo? Na your papa!!!!!
You get time to reply the deluded fellow grin
Re: Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP by Cluv: 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan At Emir Of Daura's Palace As He Visits Buhari's State, Katsina (photos) / PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC / Bayelsa Election: Falana Says Supreme Court Is Wrong, Lacks Jurisdiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.