Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,012 members, 7,852,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

Advice To Young Men Out There About Random Girls And Good Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Young Men Out There About Random Girls And Good Girls. (1181 Views)

Advice To Young People Who Want To Wed / Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Young Men Out There About Random Girls And Good Girls. by no1concept: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
It has really become a common thing to hear from guys that women have nothing to offer asides sex. They go ahead to paint women as intimacy gadgets and worst of all label them as pit toilets. In as much as I wouldn't deny the fact that most women actually deserve those name tags, I vehemently refuse to exclude men from being among the major cause of such names grin. And this brings me to my advice to guys about dating random girls.

Don't ever expect anything asides sex from a girl that has nothing to offer intellectually. Such girls will never contribute to telling you how to make your life or finance grow as a man. They don't ever think or make plans concerning the future. All they care about is how to live for the moment, look good enough to be whistled down or stopped by a man in a car. All they care about is how to offer you the one thing they know you did part with your money for and that is sex. These girls are the kind I term random girls. Because these girls are so much out there, men are left confused and without hope of if there are actually still good girls. Because the majority of girls you did meet are random girls, you may be forced settle with the general cliché about women offering nothing but sex.

But the truth my fellow men is that; we actually meet good girls on a daily at every point but our quest and determination to test that lies hidden between her legs and underneath her clothes blinds our senses to at least go beyond trying to know who this girl is, what could be peculiar about her that I might come to love so much that could be of great importance to me in future at least as a wife (that is if that's where you want to go). The moment you hit it two or three times, you run off screaming like a little boy that you've done it. Many good girls have actually turned random cause when they encounter these kind of guys, they develop the mentality that all what guys want and would die for is the apple they carry and hence give it to you and nothing more in exchange for cash, jewelries etc

Many good girls who really don't want to be involved sexually in a relationship most times can't cope with the persistent request for sex from their guys who they really love so much that
they give in. As expected, the guy gets what he wants and in most cases tells the girl it's over after some more exploits. The girls who experience this are left hurt and many times evolve into random girls except for few who believe so much in God's word.

Therefore, it is important to advice my fellow young men out there that in your bid to count census, you might have actually met that one girl that would have been of great importance to you in so many ways if only you can at least try to control your magic stick and look well into her soul to see how beautiful it is as a person. If she agrees to your woos and tells you 'no sex', no matter if she's still a virgin or not, please respect her decisions and try building something with her. Such girls are no random girls. Some disvirgined girls have lost their virginity due to naivety and peer pressure and when they realize their mistakes, decide to make a better use of their brains than their bodies. Please don't ruin their life resolution just because you wanna count census.

Well, I do hope this piece helps someone out there and enlightens them.

6 Likes

Re: Advice To Young Men Out There About Random Girls And Good Girls. by Hollasmall: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
no1concept:
It has really become a common thing to hear from guys that women have nothing to offer asides sex. They go ahead to paint women as intimacy gadgets and worst of all label them as pit toilets. In as much as I wouldn't deny the fact that most women actually deserve those name tags, I vehemently refuse to exclude men from being among the major cause of such names grin. And this brings me to my advice to guys about dating random girls.

Don't ever expect anything asides sex from a girl that has nothing to offer intellectually. Such girls will never contribute to telling you how to make your life or finance grow as a man. They don't ever think or make plans concerning the future. All they care about is how to live for the moment, look good enough to be whistled down or stopped by a man in a car. All they care about is how to offer you the one thing they know you did part with your money for and that is sex. These girls are the kind I term random girls. Because these girls are so much out there, men are left confused and without hope of if there are actually still good girls. Because the majority of girls you did meet are random girls, you may be forced settle with the general cliché about women offering nothing but sex.

But the truth my fellow men is that; we actually meet good girls on a daily at every point but our quest and determination to test that lies hidden between her legs and underneath her clothes blinds our senses to at least go beyond trying to know who this girl is, what could be peculiar about her that I might come to love so much that could be of great importance to me in future at least as a wife (that is if that's where you want to go). The moment you hit it two or three times, you run off screaming like a little boy that you've done it. Many good girls have actually turned random cause when they encounter these kind of guys, they develop the mentality that all what guys want and would die for is the apple they carry and hence give it to you and nothing more in exchange for cash, jewelries etc

Many good girls who really don't want to be involved sexually in a relationship most times can't cope with the persistent request for sex from their guys who they really love so much that
they give in. As expected, the guy gets what he wants and in most cases tells the girl it's over after some more exploits. The girls who experience this are left hurt and many times evolve into random girls except for few who believe so much in God's word.

Therefore, it is important to advice my fellow young men out there that in your bid to count census, you might have actually met that one girl that would have been of great importance to you in so many ways if only you can at least try to control your magic stick and look well into her soul to see how beautiful it is as a person. If she agrees to your woos and tells you 'no sex', no matter if she's still a virgin or not, please respect her decisions and try building something with her. Such girls are no random girls. Some disvirgined girls have lost their virginity due to naivety and peer pressure and when they realize their mistakes, decide to make a better use of their brains than their bodies. Please don't ruin their life resolution just because you wanna count census.

Well, I do hope this piece helps someone out there and enlightens them.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Young Men Out There About Random Girls And Good Girls. by chatinent: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
This is a very commendable piece. Thank you. Meanwhile, I would like to buttress a few things. First, any girl who claims she had sex to prove love is very stupid (quote me). Why? How can you throw that one expensive thing with a so-called boyfriend who doesn't even plan to marry you? Even if he does, so what? You opened a surprise for him before it's being given to him and you expect him to value you? You sold yourself. Your sold your trust before delivery. Fool!
Second, guys who all they research about is seeking the next gullible girl to have sex with is stupider. Of course, he feels he's a trophy getter. He doesn't also know he has tainted his reputation -- she used him too. Many of these sorts of idiots only do it to boost their ego, and self-esteem hence they resort to the alphamale-simp disparity and sugarcloth their unmanliness.
Third, anyone trading their body in exchange for money is the worst of all and should not be mercied. Whether or not it is a recompense for the money/time wasted on her/him during the relationship.
Once again, nice piece.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice To Young Men Out There About Random Girls And Good Girls. by no1concept: 8:39am On Jul 20, 2020
chatinent:
This is a very commendable piece. Thank you. Meanwhile, I would like to buttress a few things. First, any girl who claims she had sex to prove love is very stupid (quote me). Why? How can you throw that one expensive thing with a so-called boyfriend who doesn't even plan to marry you? Even if he does, so what? You opened a surprise for him before it's being given to him and you expect him to value you? You sold yourself. Your sold your trust before delivery. Fool!
Second, guys who all they research about is seeking the next gullible girl to have sex with is stupider. Of course, he feels he's a trophy getter. He doesn't also know he has tainted his reputation -- she used him too. Many of these sorts of idiots only do it to boost their ego, and self-esteem hence they resort to the alphamale-simp disparity and sugarcloth their unmanliness.
Third, anyone trading their body in exchange for money is the worst of all and should not be mercied. Whether or not it is a recompense for the money/time wasted on her/him during the relationship.
Once again, nice piece.

Thanks so much
Re: Advice To Young Men Out There About Random Girls And Good Girls. by sodiqapril(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2020
The only advice I give to guys is most of these girls in their early age (20-26) reject good guys, treat them badly for the toxic ones that don't care, but as old age falls on them, they repent and try to move to the good ones ..if by chance one of those girls come to you cast her back to the street whence she cometh from

1 Like

Re: Advice To Young Men Out There About Random Girls And Good Girls. by davien(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2020
sodiqapril:
The only advice I give to guys is most of these girls in their early age (20-26) reject good guys, treat them badly for the toxic ones that don't care, but as old age falls on them, they repent and try to move to the good ones ..if you one o
So you think a girl that has been chasing agbero from the age of 18 will now change into a saint by 30?

Let me tell you what really happens, they don't change, they don't get the men who used to fancy them anymore after their beauty has faded and the few men that want them they don't like them..
They see their friends, relatives, and age-mates who're married and can't go out with them anymore, their parents start bugging them, and they lose fellow bff's that they used to go out together to party.

So they settle for the church boy that will marry them and they can control and manipulate.. you think those husbands ever enjoy them as much as those past bfs ever have?.. they can never enjoy her like her exes that's just the truth.

That's why married men who marry these ladies are complaining all over the place of being sex starved, they married women who've been so used they now padlock the one thing that should've been reserved for the husband in the first place.

(1) (Reply)

You Look Like A Piece Of Chicken Drumsticks - GBAS-GBOS as Erica Slams Laycon / My Friend.. . (not Every Human Being Deserves Help) / What's Your Biggest Achievement So Far In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.