Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,172 members, 7,849,618 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch (2284 Views)

Husband Who Beat His Wife Kneels To Beg Her As She Insists On Leaving The Marria / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / 39-Year-Old Woman Kneels To Serve 19-Year-Old Husband She Just Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by Takotsubo: 11:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
This marriage is dead.

The man is begging because he was convinced by pastor,what happens if he joins another church and he starts blaming her again.

How can someone be a whole witch and still remain poor? What's the point in witchery then? Is it just to scare people and do meeting?

She had to accept because of the joint pressure from the community.

Offer this woman 5 million to start a new life and let's see if she wil forgive cheesy

All we have here is a woman who will be bitter for most of her life and will find a way to pour her frustration one way or the other.

Personally,I can only forgive behaviours that I'm capable of so if I say I've forgiven ,it's probably cos I've done same or planning to do same at some point in future cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by Hathor5(f): 11:51pm On Jul 21, 2020
Takotsubo:
This marriage is dead.

The man is begging because he was convinced by pastor,what happens if he joins another church and he starts blaming her again.

How can someone be a whole witch and still remain poor? What's the point in witchery then? Is it just to scare people and do meeting?

She had to accept because of the joint pressure from the community.

Offer this woman 5 million to start a new life and let's see if she wil forgive cheesy

All we have here is a woman who will be bitter for most of her life and will find a way to pour her frustration one way or the other.

Personally,I can only forgive behaviours that I'm capable of so if I say I've forgiven ,it's probably cos I've done same or planning to do same at some point in future cheesy

grin

25 likes!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video- Man Kneels To Beg His Wife For Forgiveness After Labelling Her A Witch by Ginomel(m): 1:58am On Oct 04, 2020
poshestmina:

There are levels to this forgiveness thing.

My husband cheated on me ,right in my face!!!

I left to my family... We settled after so many families meeting and agreements.

I forgave because he WAS SINCERELY SORRY and remorseful till as I'm typing this .( In my mind,yeah).

But I'm not sure if I'd forgive a husband that labeled me a witch , abandoned me (definitely doesn't love me),gave me a bad image , accused me of adultery , ABANDONED HIS KIDS angry angry angry angry angry, prolly flaunting the new woman/women.

I'd definitely be a bad Christian too . DEFINITELY!!!

As in you will start cheating on him or what.

just curious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Live With My Strict Uncle / Living A Truthful Life / Is Marrying My Sister In-laws A Bad Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.