Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

What Can She possibly Mean By This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can She possibly Mean By This (4330 Views)

Could She Possibly Harbor Feelings For Her Brief Ex? / What Does She Mean By This? / 10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can She possibly Mean By This by Drsnives(m): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2020
my chat with my babe, am kind of scard

So guys am scared she's going diabolical

1 Like

Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Drsnives(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2020
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by chatinent: 9:38am On Jul 20, 2020
You've asked two questions in a row yet both are not understandable.

2 Likes

Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by dom80: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2020
no screenshot.
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Drsnives(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2020
chatinent:
You've asked two questions in a row yet both are not understandable.

I tried uploading the screenshot of our chat but it's not uploading
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Drsnives(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2020
dom80:
no screenshot.
it's not uploading, I guess I will copy n paste it then change the heading
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by nuelsam: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2020
it's either she's going to accuse u of rape or she's going diabolical...either ways,don't loose guard.....tell her if she tries shit with you,you'll run her street.
this is one of em girls shit testing,don't fall for her threat.

1 Like

Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Bluezy13(m): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2020
Hmmm...

I wish I understood a thing.
But the chat seems that of teenagers.

1 Like

Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by DaddyRochie1642: 10:44am On Jul 20, 2020
Do you now see why "Street Life" Is Very Necessary for any Nigerian Male that's Born and Raised In Nigeria.

Obviously the person that posted this Chat is not "Street Oriented" and he Sounds like a Very Weak Man.

That's why it's very good to be Masculine and you'll command Respect from all genders.

Once a Female notices from the beginning of dating you that you're "Street Wise", she go begin give you maximum Respect right there... Once she notices that you're a Novice, she already knows that you're a PUSH OVER.

That Woman/Female That will Put Fear In Me On This Planet Earth Has not Been Born.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Drsnives(m): 10:44am On Jul 20, 2020
nuelsam:
it's either she's going to accuse u of rape or she's going diabolical...either ways,don't loose guard.....tell her if she tries shit with you,you'll run her street.
this is one of em girls shit testing,don't fall for her threat.

This not the first time bro, am sure she's going diblocal n am kinda scared
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Drsnives(m): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Do you now see why "Street Life" Is Very Necessary for any Nigerian Male that's Born and Raised In Nigeria.

Obviously the person that psotee this Chat is not "Street Oriented" and he Sounds like a Very Weak Man.

That's why it's very good to be Masculine and you'll command Respect from all genders.

Once a Female notices from the beginning of dating you that you're "Street Wise", she go begin give you maximum Respect right there... Once she notices that you're a Novice, she already knows that you're a PUSH OVER.

That Woman/Female That will Put Fear In Me On This Planet Earth Has not Been Born.

some ladies are devil in human skin. a friend of mine his ex then dealt with him spiritual that his gbola went dead
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by DaddyRochie1642: 11:07am On Jul 20, 2020
Drsnives:

some ladies are devil in human skin. a friend of mine his ex then dealt with him spiritual that his gbola went dead

Brother Listen to me,... From the very beginning of Dating a Female, always show that Female that you're The Type Of Person that can do things/Take things to the Extreme,... Show this in either your Character/Behavior/ the way you Talk and the way you Relate to her.... In your Heart you may not Mean those things but always show to them that you're very Capable of doing Extreme/Devastating things.

What I just wrote up there is a Psychological Trick that works perfectly on any Female I come across... Because it registers in their Mind That am not that type of guy to be Messed With... And BOOM, watch the Magic Happen...

If a Woman/Female Thinks She's a Devil in Human Skin, ... Show Her that you're also a Higher Devil In Human Skin too...

1 Like

Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Drsnives(m): 11:17am On Jul 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Brother Listen to me,... From the very beginning of Dating a Female, always show that Female that you're The Type Of Person that can do things/Take things to the Extreme,... Show this in either your Character/Behavior/ the way you Talk and the way you Relate to her.... In your Heart you may not Mean those things but always show to them that you're very Capable of doing Extreme/Devastating things.

What I just wrote up there is a Psychological Trick that works perfectly on any Female I come across... Because it registers in their Mind That am not that type of guy to be Messed With... And BOOM, watch the Magic Happen...

If a Woman/Female Thinks She's a Devil in Human Skin, ... Show Her that you're also a Higher Devil In Human Skin too...

you've spoken the truth
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Jacktheripper: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2020
Both of you aren't bright.

3 Likes

Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by fuwaski(m): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2020
Before i go comment, i will need to see BEHIND THE SCENE OF UR CHATS
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Drsnives(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
fuwaski:
Before i go comment, i will need to see BEHIND THE SCENE OF UR CHATS

I would have loved to upload the screenshot here but don't know why I can't upload pictures on nairaland
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Drsnives(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Jacktheripper:
Both of you aren't bright.
your opinion.
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
Me and you both bro.

Infact dem never disvirgin the grandma wey go birth the mama wey go born that girl.

Street rules....

DaddyRochie1642:

Obviously the person that posted this Chat is not "Street Oriented" and he Sounds like a Very Weak Man.

Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by otipoju(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

There are levels to everything. Street pass street. And its not that you are afraid but when you have a lot at stake and your hands are tied or the negative costs of your taking street action can be enormous for you...you go form mumu by force until the cup pass over you and you can flee to the hills.....and if you dont agree with this truth it means you are still not street enough.

1 Like

Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Zabiboy: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2020

Why are you wasting your time with a broke and dumb girl who can't even construct a correct sentence angry angry sad
Dump her sorry ass and find something better to do with yourself man
cc Drsnives
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Blackpearlous(f): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
I'm sorry but what kind of babe are you with?

She is acting like a witch.

You people don't like each other ni?

How do you run relationships

After this now don't tell me you will get married to someone like her. I don't want to read headlines.
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Drsnives(m): 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2020
Zabiboy:

Why are you wasting your time with a broke and dumb girl who can't even construct a correct sentence angry angry sad
cc Drsnives

Thanks. am done with her
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
Guy knack this girl hard na...... She need it hot..as in so hot Bleep her rough
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Olayetan(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Drsnives:
my chat with my babe, am kind of scared

modified: since I can't upload it I'll have to copy n paste it out.

Her: It was ystday i knew u dnt have single luv 4 me.

Me: Not true

Her: Yes na. without sex u dnt luv me

Me:Not that, that's the only way Iwill know that you love me.

Her: Not that.
Or have i not been givin u?
U'r failing my tests.
I can c!

Her: Well, u still luv me or not, u'r owing me.
Of which u must pay.
Me: Why are sounding that way??
You know I love you, it's just your attitude that is scaring me
What's my debt I must pay?

Her:U dnt wano learn me.
So u decides in playing me. U think it fits u?
If i handle u, u'll avoid girls in ur life.
Kk u think i can't do anything??

Me: it that a threat?

Her: No it's a promise.

She's bluffing jor
She can't do anything.

But always watch your actions towards her.
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by themaestro08(m): 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Drsnives:

U'r failing my tests.
I can c!

Of which u must pay.

How sure are we this tale isn't a fictitious bull shit?
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Drsnives:

U'r failing my tests.
I can c!

Of which u must pay.

all these secondary school teens sef

Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by CapitalBank: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

lol bros, i dey keep my own street until they cross a line...
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

no i dont agree with this assumption.u dont need any street orientation to be firm as a man.this one na just common sense.If a woman start to dey act anyhow then u act firmly towards her
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Tolu121: 6:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Zabiboy:

cc Drsnives
zabiboy the addicted gambler, that's a bad idea
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Tryna upload that mothafuckin' picture, don't bloody fool us nigga...
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Drsnives(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
themaestro08:

How sure are we this tale isn't a fictitious bull shit?

it isn't. I tried uploading the screenshot but it wasn't uploading
Re: What Can She possibly Mean By This by Drsnives(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
Spysees:
Tryna upload that mothafuckin' picture, don't bloody fool us nigga...

have tried the normal procedure but it still not uploading. if there is any other way of uploading it tell me then I will or pm your whatapp contact then I will share it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vaginal Discharge Bleaches Underwear... It's Cool Af! / A MILF I Piped At The Office / Why Do Girls Always Do This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.