Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,466 members, 7,854,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:00 AM

Toast Them 1 Week And Free Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toast Them 1 Week And Free Them (466 Views)

How Do I Approach Girls And Toast Them Please Any Hints (pics) / Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toast Them 1 Week And Free Them by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
Is it just me or do other guys practice this toasting mode, we toast and ask a girl out for days and free her and observe, if she doesn’t reach out to you then she was never interested. The older I got the wiser I realize that “hard to get” is for the birds, mature woman when like you go enjoy your presence and conversations without waiting on you to say hello.

Meanwhile subscribe to my YouTube channel, don’t worry you don’t pay money for subscription, it’s free.
Re: Toast Them 1 Week And Free Them by illicit(m): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
u are wasting ur free time
grin
Re: Toast Them 1 Week And Free Them by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2020
illicit:
u are wasting ur free time

grin

It’s not waste when you don’t pay them no mind after that one week of aggressive toasting bro,for your sanity sake just let them go after the grace period

(1) (Reply)

Why Female Promiscuity Is Frowned Upon By Society. / To Be Born In Nigeria, Your Live Don Waste Finish! / How To Become The Perfect Gentleman In Seven Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.