Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) (16786 Views)

Ize-Iyamu Asks Obaseki To Return To APC / Breaking: Oshiomhole’s NWC Asks Obaseki, Others To Submit Original Certificates. / Fayose’s Govt Left N57b Unpaid Workers’ Salaries, Pension Arrears, Says Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by Freebills12: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
CALL A SPADE A SPADE, NON PAYMENT OF SALARIES IS SIN AGAINST HUMANITY. HE SHOULD PAY THEM, IT IS THEIR RIGHT.

7 Likes

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by hopexter(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Dansuqi:
I thought hes perfect and doesn't owe salaries

Now you Aliens understand why he needs to be out. How can you owe 11 months Salaries and pensions and still have the funds to bribe your way through PDP.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by PigTormentor: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Superwave:
Igbo will argue they were sent by Tinubu. The tall Yoruba giant their father saw before his demise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by Abner20: 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
This is despite huge resources the state has generated, earned, received and borrowed. Gov Obaseki was always a scam. Fit for only a board room not a state.

Edo is on full wake and sleep under Gov Obaseki.

Ize Iyamu is the answer.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by ChukwuObe: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
biGwal:
Oh........ Now i believe that Edo is not Lagos

I lafffffffff

September 19th will speak for itself.

Hahahaha. Indeed Edo no be Lagos but Abia. I thought some ipob fools said the man didnt owe salaries

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by Nooel1: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
PigTormentor:

Lame as hell.....Originality must not be my forte.

You're damn right!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by brexit: 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Where are those fools supporting his re-election, when the Federal government has been releasing allocation to all the States monthly, I was telling some people that we are lucky in Nigeria now, there are many politicians who would have been releasing half allocation if they were the president of this country during this Covid 19 pandemic era, if a governor cannot pay for 11 months, shame to all his supporters, they are WICKED, He gave the money to TAX COLLECTORS

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by Vic74real: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
Someone shd advise this Obaseki fellow.how do you owe civil servants and you expect to be elected for second term?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by MrMcJay(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Trumpcard05:
Tha campaign of calumny is well and truly underway. At this rate, it’s hard to see how Nigeria can be delivered from its present state. Just sad.

Is Obaseki owing them, yes or no?
If demanding for one's legitimate entitlement amounts to campaign of calumny to you, may you experience what they are experiencing.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by awa(m): 3:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
Superwave:
Igbo will argue they were sent by Tinubu. The tall Yoruba giant their father saw before his demise.

What concerns Igbos and Edo/Tinubu? Your hatred for Igbos is blocking your brain.

Egungun na express you dey enter soooooooooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by Covid19lockdown: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
frankmoney:
11, months !!! ...mehn civil servants they try ... Imagine working for a year without payment

Edo state is still learning compare to that my former use...less state called Abia.

I have not been paid 1kobo since November last year till now. I am a staff of SEMB.

Some teachers before us are been own 1yr plus till now

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by justified007: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Trumpcard05:
Tha campaign of calumny is well and truly underway. At this rate, it’s hard to see how Nigeria can be delivered from its present state. Just sad.

Campaign of calumny you say ?

Is he owing them 11 months salary or not ?

This is the best time they can press for that payment o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by lawalmovichhhh: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
naa the best time to ask be dis...........foolish country
Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by OgbanjeProphet: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2020
Obaseki and Ize iyamu are not supposed to be contesting for Edo gubernatorial election.

Edo people, I don't know whether una dey see wetin I dey see...

I think say una get third eyes.

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by zoedew: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
It’s obviously harvest time! Any politician who owes you will call you to pay back this election season.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by KingMicky3286: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
The man carrying the platcard looks like an agbero.... grin
Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by uvie66: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
ukukaegbu:
So the man on the second picture with that big stomach has not received salary for 11 months?

He should be probed for corruption.
As the Man carry belle like this, there is enough evidence say e don receive salary and take am chop pounded yam and Big stout.

2 Likes

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by Bighead9: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
Obaseki wey collect all palliatives from Federal government and sold it out to the highest bidder. Obaseki is a fraud.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2020
EyezofGod120:
Make dem chill he go pay am

This is the best and only time to get their dues... The threat or fear of losing the election will make the bespectacled idiot do the needful..

Beyond this, once he gets reelected, they might as well kiss their salaries, even jobs, goodbye!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by Rat66: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
[s]
Bighead9:
Obaseki wey collect all palliatives from Federal government and sold it out to the highest bidder. Obaseki is a fraud.
[/s]
Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by jom28gy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2020
Where are they working? They are organized group,

1 Like

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by uvie66: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Covid19lockdown:

Edo state is still learning compare to that my former use...less state called Abia.

I have not been paid 1kobo since November last year till now. I am a staff of SEMB.

no need to compare, IPOB are use to suffering anyway so what is new.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by moodyguy: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
These MODS are very biased sha.When a thread about OBASEKIs achievements cum buliding of a massive ESTATE was on the Political section they didnt bother moving it FRONTPAGE.Always moving useless oshiomhole/Ize iyamu gist to frontpage...they shld comtinue...their cup go soon full.
Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by frankmoney(m): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2020
Covid19lockdown:

and you guys still go to work ? Me I go don stop tey tey
Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by johnpablo541(m): 3:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
I thought oshomole closed down the school and sacked their workers workers before leaving office.
Probably obaseki reopened the school

1 Like

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by Dansuqi: 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2020
moodyguy:
These MODS are very biased sha.When a thread about OBASEKIs achievements cum buliding of a massive ESTATE was on the Political section they didnt bother moving it FRONTPAGE.Always moving useless oshiomhole/Ize iyamu gist to frontpage...they shld comtinue...their cup go soon full.

Your lamentations will not prevent obaseki's defeat.he can't pay salary but can buy pdp ticket

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by Basic123: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
EDO WILL NEVER BE LAGOS!

Edo can continue with its backwardness

grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by SirToothBrush: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2020
This is the best time to get their benefits from him
Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
double77:

Go tell your papa to shit after 11 months no payment

Jesu

1 Like

Re: Edo College Union Asks Obaseki To Pay Their 11 Months Salaries & Pension (Pix) by SaintLucia: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
packman:
obaseki must go grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

₦900 Million Fraud: Court Denies Ex-JAMB Registrar, Ojerinde Bail / Jos prison: Gunshots, teargas fired as inmates protest reduced food ration / Oby Ezekwesili Protest In Abuja Over Killing Of Hauwa & Saifura By Boko Haram(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.