Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,630 members, 7,854,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem (1056 Views)

Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem by lamalama: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
I just saw a thread today where the op was saying he is scared to talk to a lady who rides a car lipsrsealed really? do you feel yourself so inferior that you cant walk up to a lady who is a car owner? what is car? Nigerian men need to work on their self esteem.sometimes I ashamed being a Nigerian guy undecided undecided undecided someone saying he is scared to talk to a girl because she riding a car undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem by lamalama: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2020
Re: Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem by Fidelismaria: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2020

true

not only do they have low self esteem

they are also incredibly cheap to get

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem by racerve(m): 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
lamalama:
I just saw a thread today where the op was saying he is scared to talk to a lady who rides a car lipsrsealed really? do you feel yourself so inferior that you cant walk up to a lady who is a car owner? what is car? Nigerian men need to work on their self esteem.sometimes I ashamed being a Nigerian guy undecided undecided undecided someone saying he is scared to talk to a girl because she riding a car undecided undecided undecided

Reading Comprehension 0/10

Go and re-read what you linked, and then show us where the OP said he's scared to talk to women.
Re: Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
In regards to your near-sighted microscopic view on generalisation, is it OP or OPs?
Re: Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem by lamalama: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
racerve:

Reading Comprehension 0/10

Go and re-read what you linked, and then show us where the OP said he's scared to talk to women.
undecided undecided undecided another low esteemed nigga undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem by lamalama: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
Wolgrace:
In regards to your near-sighted microscopic view on generalisation, is it OP or OPs?
what is this one saying
Re: Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem by dmgr(m): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
Op u self get low self esteem be that now, except you re not a Nigerian.. go re read your heading again
Re: Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem by ubunja(m): 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
lamalama:
men have been brought up to believe their value is in the money they make (so they be better providers for women), but as women gain financial power men are not being taught how to now deal with the new order of things.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem by Amb1045(m): 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
men have been brought up to believe their value is in the money they make (so they be better providers for women), but as women gain financial power men are not being taught how to now deal with the new order of things.
we really need a little write-up on this topic to help men great ubunja
Re: Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
lamalama:
what is this one saying

In Nigeria's voice, haaaa! So, you can't comprehend?

Is it possible for a bush hunter to aim at many birds with one stone? See yourself as that bush hunter and think. I want an answer...
Re: Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem by lamalama: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
Wolgrace:

In Nigeria's voice, haaaa! So, you can't comprehend?

Is it possible for a bush hunter to aim at many birds with one stone? See yourself as that bush hunter and think. I want an answer...
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem by lamalama: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
so car is now the new symbol of financial power? undecided so when I am dead broke and I am owning tonnes of loans to the bank but I have a car so that means I have financial strength? is that your reasoning?
Re: Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem by ubunja(m): 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
Amb1045:
we really need a little write-up on this topic to help men great ubunja
I wrote the Miseducation on that months ago but I'm waiting for the right time to post it. It's called "A Broke Guy's Guide To Getting A GF."

I'm not sure when I'll post it though.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem by Amb1045(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
I wrote the Miseducation on that months ago but I'm waiting for the right time to post it. It's called "A Broke Guy's Guide To Getting A GF."

I'm not sure when I'll post it though.
is their any other platform we can get your idea on this topic
Re: Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem by ubunja(m): 5:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
lamalama:
so car is now the new symbol of financial power? undecided so when I am dead broke and I am owning tonnes of loans to the bank but I have a car so that means I have financial strength? is that your reasoning?
The world is visual. People believe what they see. If you have a car they believe you're rich. If you have tons of loans it doesn't matter if people don't know. We all work with what we can see. Not what is.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem by RioCarputo(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
ubunja:
Ubunja, you always delivers,with so much wisdom, knowledge and understanding with much experiences. you're well educated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem by illicit(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hustle o or she go take u wash....
Re: Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 21, 2020
lamalama:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
There remaineth no explication. Remain in the dark.

(1) (Reply)

STORY: Billionaire In Disguise … (18+) / PHNC Man Goes Unclad While Threatening To Rape A Woman In Public Over Nepa Bill / Video Of 2 Women Removing Their Clothes After Taking Too Much Alcohol And Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.