Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,228 members, 7,836,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC (23793 Views)

Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing / Joy Nunieh: I Resisted Akpabio’s Oath Of Secrecy To Commit Fraud At NDDC / Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Seerade029: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

Allow them manage their oil money , why can't Niger Delta governor's manage nddc ?

Do u expect north to appoint good people ?

All this is just the plan to kill resource control

Bro, this your comment no follow talk today.

Nah north also appoint their Governors?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Musty112: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

Shut up ...the money is there money , let their brothers eat it ...maybe if we leave their oil money they can eat 50% and use 50% to work ... instead of this 25% they are getting

Ani Eleribu Omo such as this one naim plenty pass
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Chirowman(m): 1:34pm On Jul 21, 2020
Wahala dey ooo naija ooo
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Jonathan39: 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
Afonja grin
Golan007:

Shatap.

I'm from the Niger Delta, itsekiri to be precise and you cannot tell me the money is for the criminals amongst us.

We need roads, water and hospitals of modern standard.

I don't know why you Yeebos would be promoting in another man's land what you would not tolerate.

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by coolitempa(f): 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

But the gold money in the north is used well right ? Give Niger Delta their oil money and let them be

Don't you get tired of displaying stupidity
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Getsaved(m): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
lexy2014:

So y can't Niger Deltans riot now that they are in Nigeria? How many supporters does Akpabio have that will lead to reprisal attacks? Y have Niger Deltans not directed their anger to their local govt chairmen, governors& legislators? Is Akpabio not supposed to be representing Niger Delta? Y cant Niger Deltans not direct their anger towards him?

You are correct in many sense. Yes they can. In fact they should.

WATCH OUT !

I SAY, WATCH OUT !!
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by lexy2014: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Getsaved:

You are correct in many sense. Yes they can. In fact they should.

WATCH OUT !

I SAY, WATCH OUT !!

If they can, y haven't they done it all this while since 1999? All d time they were kidnapping oil workers for ransome, y didn't they also use d opportunity to demand accountability from their govts?
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by mrvitalis(m): 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2020
Seerade029:

Bro, this your comment no follow talk today.

Nah north also appoint their Governors?
Which governors or which region is better than south south?
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by desiredhome: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
Dedetwo:

Sir, I can only begin to agree with you if you deduce that inherent stupidity of an African is directly connected with being called "Black".

My brother, you can educate me if I'm wrong, but my believe and from what is happening in Nigeria especially......

What will make a Nigerian man, pack his own money instead of developing his own country will move the money to foreign/developed land? When his own people are dieing in hunger?

Why will a Nigerian man steal.money in billions and hide them in suckaway tanks etc while the Country is world capital of poverty?
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Emotionss: 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Arrewa:
After all this NDDC saga,

they'll still have the guts to say that northerners are being brainwashed by their leaders because their own leaders have convinced them that other than forests, mud houses and hunger, there is nothing in the north.

One guy on twitter even said that people travel on horses and camel in Sokoto I even thought he was only joking before realizing that he truly believed it

The plight of the millions of poor people in the south is hidden in the perception and the belief that poverty is a northern problem.

Arewa God bless you for this.
This was the same thing I was telling some guys in port harcourt last Sunday. Se eeh if not for my size and popularity in that area bottle for land for my head that day.

Every region have and know the cause of our problems but instead of tackling the problem we prefer to blame others for it even when it is clear to Us that the problem is caused by indigenous people from that region.
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Arrewa: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Arewa God bless you for this.
This was the same thing I was telling some guys in port harcourt last Sunday. Se eeh if not for my size and popularity in that area bottle for land for my head that day.

Every region have and know the cause of our problems but instead of tackling the problem we prefer to blame others for it even when it is clear to Us that the problem is caused by indigenous people from that region.
they all know their problems.

But hypocrisy, bigotry and sentiment has clouded their sense of reasoning...

This is The Nigeria we are building for the coming generation

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Emotionss: 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
omenka:
I have been saying it and will continue to say it. We have become so clanish in this country that the strength of our revolt or revulsion for a perceived wrongdoing is predicated on the identity of its perpetrator.

It is okay if "one of our own" is the snag to our progress and not okay if an outsider is, notwithstanding the fact that both would exert exactly the same hinderance to our collective success.

That is Nigeria for you and that is the reason why there is no uproar in the Niger Delta over the revelations of monumental malfeasance in the body. Of course the reactions would have been different if someone from the North was the one heading the body. Perhaps the militants would have been blowing up pipelines by now.

Nigeria is in a really sorry state.

I wonder what people would have said if it was a northerner that was in charge of NDDC.

The tribalistic and religious fanaticism in the mind of majority of Nigerians is very alarming

We honesty have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Emotionss: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Arrewa:
they all know their problems.

But hypocrisy, bigotry and sentiment has clouded their sense of reasoning...

This is The Nigeria we are building for the coming generation

And a very dangerous one.

Abeg how do I get furra/dambu and nunu and dankuwa in port harcourt ?
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Arrewa: 2:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

And a very dangerous one.

Abeg how do I get furra/dambu and nunu and dankuwa in port harcourt ?
they are jallos in PH selling fura da nunu.. You'll see them supplying NuNu to Bori camp barrack.

This one you're looking for NuNu how u take sabi drink... You don stay for north before ne?
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by asanwafo: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2020
tempest01:

Big fool. From Appointing Nsima Ekere to bankroll Governorship / Presidential elections to putting Akpabio to supervise the ND commissions, does that not show the intentions of those in power?

The real president Abba Kyari is no more now, all the cards are tumbling down. Olodo. Don't apply critical reasoning.
The question is did the embezzlement start today? I know that if the money set out for Niger delta development had been properly utilized, Niger delta region would have become near-Dubai before either Nkere or Akpabio came into office. So if u have any problem with either Akpabio or government in power go and sort it out and stop saying nonsense here

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Seerade029: 2:46pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:
Which governors or which region is better than south south?
North region, is that how that region suppose to be since 1999?
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by mrvitalis(m): 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Seerade029:

North region, is that how that region suppose to be since 1999?
How do u expect it to be when they are getting 25% of what's due them

North is better than south South ...in which aspect abeg ?
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Emotionss: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Arrewa:
they are jallos in PH selling fura da nunu.. You'll see them supplying NuNu to Bori camp barrack.

This one you're looking for NuNu how u take sabi drink... You don stay for north before ne?

Wow heading to bori camp right now.

I was born and brought up in jos.( British America to be precise)
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Seerade029: 2:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

How do u expect it to be when they are getting 25% of what's due them

North is better than south South ...in which aspect abeg ?

sorry, typing error.
I still believe South south doesn't come close to South East and West.

and BTW, South east and south south that where not given anything apart from there allocations, do they have two heads?

Why is the regions developed better than South south?
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Arrewa: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Wow heading to bori camp right now.

I was born and brought up in jos.( British America to be precise)
nice one... Da kyau!

You'll surely find them at Bori camp barrack.
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by OyinO: 3:08pm On Jul 21, 2020
obailala:
]Let no one be deceived. The only reason these things keep going on is because the so called agitators and elder statesmen always get their share of the loot without fail. Agitation only comes when the flow is cut - the black man is indeed useless to himself.

You spoiled the great comment at the tail end. Rwanda and Madagascar are working. They are Blacks too.
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by GermanPoison(m): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
God bless you OP. Most of them freedom fighters are scammers.
Only Nnamdi KANU stands out.
nnamdi kanu is a fraud
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by GermanPoison(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

Shut up ...the money is there money , let their brothers eat it ...maybe if we leave their oil money they can eat 50% and use 50% to work ... instead of this 25% they are getting

u re learned na someone that can't be trusted with small tinz can't be trusted with big tinz
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by mrvitalis(m): 3:22pm On Jul 21, 2020
GermanPoison:
u re learned na someone that can't be trusted with small tinz can't be trusted with big tinz
Their right is their right ...all this drama is to kill the quest for resources control ...that's the bigger picture
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by mrvitalis(m): 3:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
Seerade029:

sorry, typing error.
I still believe South south doesn't come close to South East and West.

and BTW, South east and south south that where not given anything apart from there allocations, do they have two heads?

Why is the regions developed better than South south?
South south only get 13% extra ...that's really nothing

The oil is theirs give them the money let them spend it as they wish it's simpl

I'm for equity and justice simple
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Seerade029: 3:26pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

South south only get 13% extra ...that's really nothing

The oil is theirs give them the money let them spend it as they wish it's simpl

I'm for equity and justice simple

But you know that's not possible.
Very soon we will be exporting gas and the same percentage will also be given to you.
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by SirBunky85(m): 3:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
God bless you OP.
Most of them freedom fighters are scammers.

Only Nnamdi KANU stands out.
nnamdi kanu is among the scammers,stop being hypocritic
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by LastProphet: 3:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

You all have been played by north ,

North appoint people they know are corrupt to manage NDDC ....set them up to fail , help bad leaders stay in power ....then make it seems as if Niger Deltans are not capable just to discredit the call for resources control

Ask yourself if u would still support Niger Delta call for resources control ? Or has north succeeded

Is a lie nobody has time to know who to select, I'm not the person you tell about governance I can write you a book on governance in Nigeria no be today. So the silence from the SS over the disgraceful NDDC probe and lack of outrage from likes of big mouthed Asari, Clark and Niger Delta avengers is also organized by the north abi? Let's always be objective otherwise we repeat the same misfortunes forever

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by earnit3: 4:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by TruthinAction: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
otokx:

Reinstated how

She should be given back her Job and confirm her as the managing director of NDDC. She was never removed on the ground of incompetence but because she didn't want to toll the line of corruption of the minister of Niger Delta. This is the kind of leader we need in Nigeria.
Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Switch07(m): 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2020
mrvitalis:

Why 13% why not 50% ? ...why
If you can't make impact with the 13% I dont think you can do anything if you're given the 50% NDDC have failed us to be honest with you

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo, Edwin Clark, ND Avengers; Why No Outrage Over Iniquity At NDDC by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2020
jagorinho:

beheaded? na no nonsense judge you be o.
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reactions As Tinubu Defends Buhari’s Ballot Box Snatching Warning / EFCC Operatives Storm Osun To Curb Vote Buying - (Photos) / New Naira: CBN Insists On Jan 31, Buhari Snubs Governors, Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.