Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing (35706 Views)

'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole / Akpabio: NDDC Is Broke, We Need More Funds / Rochas Okorocha: NDDC Is The Worst Establishment I Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Openbusiness4: 6:22am On Jul 27, 2020
Asari Dokubo, leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Salvation Force, says the alleged mismanagement of N81 billion by the interim management committee (IMC) of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is like pickpocketing compared to other alleged stolen public funds in Nigeria.

The national assembly is currently investigating the alleged mismanagement of the funds by the IMC.

President Muhammadu Buhari had order a forensic audit of the commission’s activities from 2001 to 2019.

But the IMC, which was set up to manage the NDDC pro tem and to supervise the audit, has come under allegations of corruption.

Commenting on the saga in a video, Dokubo said the N81 billion in question is nothing compared to other funds he claimed were looted in Nigeria.

He said the case is like that of a man calling the police to report a pickpocketing case he witnessed while armed robbers are breaking into his house.

“We are talking about N81 billion being pick-pocketed from Niger Delta while the bulk of our money, our resources is being carted away and we are not talking,” Dokubo said.

“They want me to run after pickpocketers and leave armed robbers that are coming into my house. When they talk about Akpabio, tell them about Malami, when they talk about Joy, tell them about Sadiya, when they talk about any senator, tell them about Magu.”

https://www.thecable.ng/asari-dokubo-n81bn-theft-at-nddc-mere-pickpocketing

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by RichBoy247: 6:23am On Jul 27, 2020
Useless buffoon. So the South-South is in full support of it's looting children after all other regions too are stealing billions.

Very very good position. Let me tell Osinbajo and Tinubu to go and get more bullion vans to loot money directly from CBN.

264 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by cjwalter(m): 6:23am On Jul 27, 2020
Sir your wrong for the comparison. But i understand where your coming but that doesn't mean we should see evil and look the other way round, this money is meant for the development of South South region which most of the people don't have the basic amenities because of our greedy politicians. Sir you should fight for the common man. People you called are from North and they stole too but doesn't mean our people will too.

Your protecting your own politicians which i understood but also protect the common man, who is also your brother so that he will follow and enjoy the commonwealth of his land.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Openbusiness4: 6:24am On Jul 27, 2020
Before you rush and condemn Asari, I will post some very interesting facts here for everyone to see and judge the truth for themselves....... I'm coming

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Aflix(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2020
Na wa oooooo, to believe UAE used around this amount to launch their rocket recently.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Sammy07: 6:26am On Jul 27, 2020
Mtcheww.
Imagine?
Pls what's stops you to lead your militants boys and bomb NDDC headquarters
If not because he's also eating crumbs.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by helinues: 6:26am On Jul 27, 2020
So they should not investigate the N81bn cos according to over bloated frog, the money na Chicken change....

I said it, SS people have no external enemy but instead internal

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by SmartProf(m): 6:26am On Jul 27, 2020
Rubbish talk...it's a failed system that gave all these miscreants relevance. Once they started militancy and benefitted largesse for themselves, they quitted every struggle for a better Niger Delta.

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by RichBoy247: 6:27am On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Before you rush and condemn Asari, I will post some very interesting facts here for everyone to see and judge the truth for themselves....... I'm coming

Who listens to internet urchins like you?

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by helinues: 6:27am On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:

Hope you are not cumming like Atiku... grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 27, 2020
NDDC contracts are meant for oil producing states, the sentiment you are trying to raise,cannot hold water because the NDDC was setup to alleviate the poverty of same people you are trying to hoodwink, alongside being led by same oil producing states..

Akpabio and his cohorts looted their own people period.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by ThiagoKid(m): 6:31am On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:
cum very well

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 27, 2020
RichBoy247:
Useless buffoon. So the South-South is in full support of it's looting children after all other regions too are stealing billions.

Very very good position. Let me tell Osinbajo and Tinubu to go and get more bullion vans to loot money directly from CBN.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Racoon(m): 6:32am On Jul 27, 2020
Fool! Asari Dokubo obviously has his hands enmeshed in this NDDC corruption.The day you all agree that this is your biggest undoing in the Niger Delta that is the day the development of the region will begin.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Loadbalancer(m): 6:35am On Jul 27, 2020
Funny thing is the ex militant is right cheesy

Learn project analysis with SPSS & Eviews via zoom/whatsapp, for just N1,999. Please click my name for details

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by omenka(m): 6:37am On Jul 27, 2020

“They want me to run after pickpocketers and leave armed robbers that are coming into my house. When they talk about Akpabio, tell them about Malami, when they talk about Joy, tell them about Sadiya, when they talk about any senator, tell them about Magu.”

There goes the orientation of the average Nigerian- my thief is holier than your thief.

Since the Northerners are stealing, the end result of which is poverty and illiteracy, Southerners too must do the same, our poverty level must equalize!!

At some point, perhaps one should even stop blaming these so called leaders whose conducts make them no less dark hearted than the Devil himself, but blame it all on the led whose conducts make them no less foolish than the most illiterate aborigines in Madagascar.

What a shame.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Maple51: 6:39am On Jul 27, 2020
But even this Asari no clean like that na. I'm sure he's also complicit but because he's not seeing contract he's complaining grin

For less than your sub money, learn to build any kind of website with WP (#1,999) and start building websites in 2 days! Click my name for details
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by fallingsky(m): 6:40am On Jul 27, 2020
Ok ohh
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by chinavs9ja(m): 6:40am On Jul 27, 2020
Nigeria Politicians are just wicked and selfish...I can't just imagine it for someone to siphon public money for himself and his family?

I am a professional website designer check my signature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Dpharisee: 6:40am On Jul 27, 2020
I am surprised this fake activist didn't blame Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for the 'pickpocketing' of N81B in NDDC.
As long as the pickpockets name is Pokowei, Pepple, Nunieh, Akpabio and not Mohammed, Jimoh or Okechukwu this imbe is okay with it and tomorrow he claims to be fighting for Niger Delta.
He is a full time beneficiary of the sleeze in NDDC with his security contract 'protecting' the oil pipelines from which he made billions to build a private university in Benin republic.
He wants Niger Delta pickpockets to learn to become armed robbers and steal more than northerners

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Prodigee: 6:40am On Jul 27, 2020
Our leaders don sell this country. We are just living in denial!
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by OkhaiAsein(m): 6:41am On Jul 27, 2020
Nawa o political thieves everywhere
meanwhile I'll design a brand logo and flyer for your business for just 3k
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by demolinka(m): 6:41am On Jul 27, 2020
81bn Naira, mere pickpocketing?

Shey if I use Sagbama sand curse this one for 600 years now, una go say i wicked abi...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Maple51: 6:41am On Jul 27, 2020
Asari fit de miss contacts like that o cheesy since GEJ comot them no de give an contracts again for NDDC

For less than your sub money, learn to build any kind of website with WP (#1,999) and start building websites in 2 days! Click my name for details

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by omenka(m): 6:41am On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:
Dont brother posting any fact, we wholeheartedly agree with Asari.

And we urge the leaders in the Niger Delta to steal more so that, eventually, their stealing can measure up to what the Northerners are stealing.

Dear Niger Delta leaders, if you're reading this, my name is Omenka and I endorse your stealing 100% and implore you to steal more, after all, you've not stolen up to what Northerners are stealing.

Thank you as you do this for your people.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by ForeThinker: 6:42am On Jul 27, 2020
undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Lumig: 6:42am On Jul 27, 2020
undecided Oga Dokubo! Don't distract us or try to shift the goalpost.
Come straight and condemn this inhuman act carried out by your likes. Condemn them if they are culpable, otherwise you are also involved in the stealing.
Thieves fighting for fellow thieves

8 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by dalass(f): 6:42am On Jul 27, 2020
Openbusiness4:

https://www.thecable.ng/asari-dokubo-n81bn-theft-at-nddc-mere-pickpocketing

NDDC leaders have the chance to do well for its citizens but see what they do......pick pocket angry

Omenka, your submission is what continues to compound Nigerians woes... Northerners steal, so southerners too are justified by stealing and they should pretext its for their people... Stealing is always done from an individual's greed not collective good....

It's an evil cycle that will surely finish the economy and there will be nothing left... Then it will be too late for the country and continent as a whole as other nations depend on us.

7 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 27, 2020
omenka:
Dont brother posting any fact, we wholeheartedly agree with Asari.

And we urge the leaders in the Niger Delta to steal more so thateventually their stealing can measure up to what the Northerners are stealing.

Dear Niger Delta leaders, if you're reading this, my name is Omenka and I endorse your stealing 100% and implore you to steal more, after all, you've not stolen up to what Northerners are stealing.

Thank you as you do this for your people.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo: ₦81 Billion Theft At NDDC Is Mere Pickpocketing by davibid: 6:42am On Jul 27, 2020
E

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Live Updates On August 5th Protest / Obiano Holds Mass Burial For Unclaimed Bodies Of Fuel Tanker Victims (Pic) / Zahra Buhari's Wedding Plans Unveiled, As President Meets Ahmed Indimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.