Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M (51726 Views)

Man Cancels Marriage As Fiancee Insists On 450k Wedding Gown / She Said She Was A Virgin Before Our Wedding But What I Met There Has Left Me In / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by NairaLEARN: 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2020
You are a lucky man

Is not about how much u spend on ur wedding that matters.

Is about getting married

You can send 100k and have a blessed union

You can spend 100 million and still have a blessed union

This money is spent on day or two days event.

It's better u go for less budget..

The only sure money u invested in ur marriage is the bride price money

Other money, drink, cloths , foods are only show up.

And some time bride price money is just 10 naira,. 100 naira,1000 naira.
In my village right now. Bride price is 100 naira

U are lucky to have such lady
Ninobraw:
I am a guy of 29 years old and she's 24 years old. She is a nurse and she is working and earning good salary. We have been dating for the past 3 years, ever since she came into my life things have been moving forward. Between the space of three years I was able to buy a land and build two flat (almost completed) and also buy a nice car. All this was possible because she was in my life. She assisted me with the money she accumulated before she met me, (2 million naira) gave it to me to add it to the money I was using to build the house, she has really been the best thing that has happened to me. We both have never cheated on each other, I'm very happy having her in my life. During the period of covid 19 my business was shut down totally she was the one that sustained me Althrough and never complained.

She later resigned from her nursing work and started her own chemist shop, I supported her with 300k she rejected it and asked me to add it to the money for house project. She is making some good money from her store any way.

Now we plan to do our marriage by December and I budgeted more than 1 million naira.
the problem is that she insisted that it is too much that I should not spend more than 500k that's been a problem to us but later settle it. because she won't just listen to me she wants me to spend less than that the reason why I wanted to spend more than 1 million Naira was because she deserves it.

So because of that we adjusted the marriage to three months time since it's just 500k I am spending now my question is can I spend 500k for a moderate marriage? And I wanted to do something tangible for her because she deserve more than everything I have, please what other things can I do for her that will be equivalent to everything she has done for me.

Since we have been dating she has never asked me for big money and also when ever I give her she always tells me that she gat money that no need to give her, in fact she love me so much that she don't even accept money from me unless gift. Now I want to do something tangible for her because since I have been dating her she doesn't allow me spent on her that much, and she doesn't complain.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
Swissheart:
My question is how come you were 27years on 04th July and you are 29years today? How are you growing? lipsrsealed
fake story obviously, she was 21years when she gave you 2million naira?

I'm curious even if she started University at 15years it takes 5years(at least) to complete nursing school plus NYSC 1year, so technically she started working at 22years, how come? She gave you 2mill at 21 years?

Oh! "Her parents are very rich" you forgot to add that lie undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Hifeylove: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
gbami:

Send me her number...How dare she date an idiot like you? She needs someone like me...
did he just said the lady gave you 2million to support you? Chaiii you get luck ooo but anyway just send me her number privately let me press her mumu buttons and advise her wisely.. freaky freaky...!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by ThatFairGuy1: 12:47pm On Jul 25, 2020
BiggyB242:

I dey tell you, this guy don hold one already remaining 2. God direct me make I see the next one.
Nah one remain now. double up bro

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by sola12(m): 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:
Na only 3 of them remain for this country

Hold her firm

I swear.....
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Uae01Dirham: 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2020
boss i hail oh!!

can that 500k do trad in enugu state this december cos me and OP d same level now . my babe d talk say make we no spend pass 500k and na like 150 guests i d look at.

seunsola2411:
You are truly fortunate my brother..let me tell you bitter truth,that lady is not ordinary and she agreed to use her unseen power to boost you and assure you all your worries are over. I can't say msyb you pray well or someone on your behalf prayed well for you. As for the wedding, this is my no 08035616271 chat me let us plan together,I am into photo and video so that one is going to me at affordable price,and the food aspect plus events decoration and cake my wife is into it if you are within where we are. I have good musicians not costly as well as we can get good hall so you can cut the cost. I am married for 13 years still counting, my brother your wife is just like my wife and very very rare..don't push it and do not listen to friends advise by opening her eyes to seeing you as unworthy... Remain blessed. Chat me on WhatsApp so brotherly speaking I can lend you out of my 44years of age.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by EzePaschal(m): 12:51pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:
I am a guy of 29 years old and she's 24 years old. She is a nurse and she is working and earning good salary. We have been dating for the past 3 years, ever since she came into my life things have been moving forward. Between the space of three years I was able to buy a land and build two flat (almost completed) and also buy a nice car. All this was possible because she was in my life. She assisted me with the money she accumulated before she met me, (2 million naira) gave it to me to add it to the money I was using to build the house, she has really been the best thing that has happened to me. We both have never cheated on each other, I'm very happy having her in my life. During the period of covid 19 my business was shut down totally she was the one that sustained me Althrough and never complained.

She later resigned from her nursing work and started her own chemist shop, I supported her with 300k she rejected it and asked me to add it to the money for house project. She is making some good money from her store any way.

Now we plan to do our marriage by December and I budgeted more than 1 million naira.
the problem is that she insisted that it is too much that I should not spend more than 500k that's been a problem to us but later settle it. because she won't just listen to me she wants me to spend less than that the reason why I wanted to spend more than 1 million Naira was because she deserves it.

So because of that we adjusted the marriage to three months time since it's just 500k I am spending now my question is can I spend 500k for a moderate marriage? And I wanted to do something tangible for her because she deserve more than everything I have, please what other things can I do for her that will be equivalent to everything she has done for me.

Since we have been dating she has never asked me for big money and also when ever I give her she always tells me that she gat money that no need to give her, in fact she love me so much that she don't even accept money from me unless gift. Now I want to do something tangible for her because since I have been dating her she doesn't allow me spent on her that much, and she doesn't complain.

Keep the remaining 500k. Save more money and buy her a small car of at least 1.5m
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by justino57(m): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
This guy get sense at all ?
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by JBoss25(m): 12:52pm On Jul 25, 2020
Romance and football threads always used to reach page 10 grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by JBoss25(m): 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
justino57:
This guy get sense at all ?
grin
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by kapelvej: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
Swissheart:
My question is how come you were 27years on 04th July and you are 29years today? How are you growing? lipsrsealed
This people come here to make up story. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by friendl: 12:53pm On Jul 25, 2020
You no get wahala
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by TruthHurts100: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
You better thank God for that kind of woman. But the way I'm seeing it. I can't trust you. Your story has plenty loop holes. You have so much money and covid shut down your business completely that you have nothing to fall back on. You mentioned cheating in this post and it's absolutely unnecessary. Are you cheating on her or cheated on her. Search your conscience.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Dozzyrich(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Just respect her... And apply wisdom
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by 2Lynx(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
J111333:
The first is already a grandmother and the second is probably a mother by now so this dude is having the last one.

The two of una dey make me fear now....
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by ojuolu(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:

Hold her firm
Are you sure they are still up to 3? Because I married one of them with 280k nine years ago and now my blessings are uncountable.
This Op does not know how lucky he is. Think carefully if you think she deserve something great, do something that will elevate her comfort level and progress/prosperity and not one day show off.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Poseidon000: 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
Swissheart:
Lolcheesy

Fertilizer is part of his diet

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Sterope(f): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2020
I hope her name is on the deed!
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Justkatty(f): 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
Is she a Nigerian?�
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by OdenKelechi(m): 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
For a lady to tell you not to spend more than 500k on the wedding, better listen to her. Their wisdom about things like this is on another level.

Just get her some type of gift after the wedding.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by OmoManU: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
this is a real example of behind a successful man there's a woman
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Fvcking fake story.......pukes
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by gbami(m): 1:02pm On Jul 25, 2020
Hifeylove:
did he just said the lady gave you 2million to support you? Chaiii you get luck ooo but anyway just send me her number privately let me press her mumu buttons and advise her wisely.. freaky freaky...!
The guy doesn't know what he has...
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by EngrVin: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2020
July 4th you were 27years old. July 25th is now 29years old. Your story sweet sha.. shebi people don give you the attention you wanted abi
Ninobraw:

Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by LegendaryArnold(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

what do you tend to achieve by spending over 1m? Even the person that matters to you the most want you to spend less so why is it a problem? You two should plan the wedding together within a budget of 500k. There's alot more important things money is required for, just flow with her vibe abeg.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by bezimo(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
Goldenrod1:

Hold her firm

Hope you heard..you are lucky man.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by paix(m): 1:04pm On Jul 25, 2020
gnykelly:
if you don't mind can you give me her number
For every man there's a woman. She might not be your kind of woman or vice versa.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by PraiZ15: 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
I must confess you are the luckiest man I've ever heard of in this Nigeria where most ladies are "I never chop". A lady of 24 that gave u her life savings and that is ready to help u conserve ur money is a rare gem. What u are doing now is lyk looking for trouble becos right now, u don't have a problem. A lady of 30 or plus will even insist on spending extravagantly for a one day thing but ur girl is a wise woman. Just respect her by spending only 500k for d wedding and pls take very good Care of her wen u guys get married.
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by sweettinz20(m): 1:08pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:

you're very lucky na rare gem you get, buy her a car and quickly build up your house, packing into your home on your wedding day best gift for your wife and yourself
Re: My Fiancee Insists We Spend N500k Or Less On Our Wedding But I Want To Spend N1M by Oxytocin712: 1:10pm On Jul 25, 2020
Ninobraw:
I .

Well, you are very fortunate to have her
1. Love her for real
2. Trust her and help in building her future.
3. Keep your home intact, avoid third party
4. Use the remaining money to buy land in her name (it will soon appreciate him value) OR anything that will advance her business.
5. Or fixed the money in your joint account if there's any.
6. Get her the car of her dream if she want it so.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Only Struggling Guys Come To Me For Serious Relationship / This Girl Is Forcing Herself On Me. Harrasing Me Sexually / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.