Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery (17088 Views)

Soludo Makes First Public Appearance After Electoral Victory(Pictures). / COVID-19: Abia Relaxes Lockdown, Work Resumes, Worship Centres, Markets To Open / Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since After Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by chukwuibuipob: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin Igbos yweets don missed yellow Eba plus sour Egusisoup wink sad grin cheesy sad cool
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2020
This is a second chance, he should utilize it well.
It's not by kneeling in church, mek he go do the work he was voted rigged in to do. undecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by EgusiSoup: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
grin Igbos yweets don missed yellow Eba plus sour Egusisoup wink sad grin cheesy sad cool

undecided
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by chukwuibuipob: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2020
sad Igbos are jester.See their governor don scammed dem
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by chukwuibuipob: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
flyingpig:
Is God really alive How can someone commit uncountable atrocities against millions of people in a state and still get away with it.

angry
God doesn't exist, if God existed he wouldn't let this crooked man make a mockery of him

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by sigiyaya(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2020
helinues:
And which one be this again?

A place that couldn't save you during the infection....
I don't know why black people are so stup!d bro. Who did this to us cry
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by sigiyaya(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
gypsey:
God doesn't exist, if God existed he wouldn't let this crooked man make a mockery of him
Tell them bro, i don't know why black people are so f00lish embarassed
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Franklyspeakin: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
I hope he works this time. He has been inefficient
Eulalia:
Yeiiii... That's my governor!!!!

Thank God for you Sir.

Good to have you back!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Shahensha(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2020
Thank God for the recovery of the governor.

But in another news

Hi, I am conducting a research an online survey on the topic: "Assessment of Knowledge, Attitude, Practice and Food consumption pattern Of Adults During COVID-19".
I humbly request that you respond to my questionnaire through the link below.
Thanks.

https://forms.gle/JySVaySbSBgRoTEM6
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
Franklyspeakin:
I hope he works this time. He has been inefficient

I hope so too.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2020
God doesn't exist, if God really exist he wouldn't let this crooked governor make mockery of him, a man who left thousands of innocent citizens of his state in serious poverty, hungry and jobless even during the pandemic many may have died of the virus as a result of his Stupidity selfishness and ignorance, now he comes and kneels down to praise God. grin i feel sorry for his people.
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by CTete: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
flyingpig:
Is God really alive How can someone commit uncountable atrocities against millions of people in a state and still get away with it.

angry
The way you've been committing your own atrocities and get away with it too. Go and kill him, agent of death.
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
sigiyaya:
Tell them bro, i don't know why black people are so f00lish embarassed
Nigerians/Africans you mean, cheesy because i am a black man and i am not gullible and ignorant like some nigerians.

how can a governor leave his people in poverty, jobless, hungry and hopeless, during the pandemic alot of his people died as a result of his selfishness, ignorance and lack of concern for their welfare, after looting them dry he still has the audacity to go kneel down in the church? if God truely exists then God must be useless.
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by olancho: 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
Thank God he has recovered. I pray he finishes the projects he is doing. Assuming his predecessors did a bit of what he has done Abia would have developed more but they just looted the state dry.
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by jayworld15(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2020
gypsey:
God doesn't exist, if God really exist he wouldn't let this crooked governor make mockery of him, a man who left thousands of innocent citizens of his state in serious poverty, hungry and jobless even during the pandemic many may have died of the virus as a result of his Stupidity selfishness and ignorance, now he comes and kneels down to praise God. grin i feel sorry for his people.

Because he knelt down in church positioned your emphasized conception of God’s denial! God is slow to anger in the time or dispensation of grace. Judgement, he has promised, will start from his pulpit and if those who were supposed to be saved are not saved; what shall the unrighteous and the unbelief do, seeing it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of God?
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2020
jayworld15:

Because he knelt down in church positioned your emphasized conception of God’s denial! God is slow to anger in the time or dispensation of grace. Judgement, he has promised, will start from his pulpit and if those who were supposed to be saved are not saved; what shall the unrighteous and the unbelief do, seeing it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of God?

yea right, whatever! don't expect me to understand all these your write up above.

God can not do a damm! thing! when will God do something? when this crooked governor is 95 years old? what would be the point of doing something then? God is either useless or just damm right cruel.
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by kiddkash(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2020
nwoke a n' Umahi kwesiri ka fa pia ezigbo itali
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Yankee101: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2020
I hope he thanks God for a second chance and develop his state and elevate his people

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Artiiclebeast: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2020
This one go do tummy tuck
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Austinchamakh(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2020
[Say what you know!quote author=omenka post=91957723]Jehovah is so merciful sometimes one is tempted to think He does not exist. Otherwise, these criminals wouldn't go about doing what they do yet have the nerve to step a toe nail on a sanctified alter.

Oh well, we have no idea what is buried underneath these alters later all.[/quote]
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by jayworld15(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2020
gypsey:
yea right, whatever! don't expect me to understand all these your write up above.

God can not do a damm! thing! when will God do something? when this crooked governor is 95 years old? what would be the point of doing something then? God is either useless or just damm right cruel.

The foolishness of God is wiser than men and weakness of God is stronger than men. He is under the roof of grace, same way you and I are.

“He that is without sin should cast the first stone. They all left, one after the other, from the great to the least. So when he raised up his head he saw only the woman and asked about her prosecutors’ whereabout. For not one person was able to throw the first stone. He told her “neither do I condemn you, go and sin no more”

I’m not implying that what these politicians are doing are good but there are ways. The youths are weak. The political class is in jollification. The security is compromised. Best thing is “white throne judgement” of God.
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Fidelcashboy: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Local man finally realized himself & has been working out codedly...lol

Belle don flat by force
what do you call local ? By having flat tommy ?
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2020
jayworld15:

The foolishness of God is wiser than men and weakness of God is stronger than men. He is under the roof of grace, same way you and I are.

“He that is without sin should cast the first stone. They all left, one after the other, from the great to the least. So when he raised up his head he saw only the woman and asked about her prosecutors’ whereabout. For not one person was able to throw the first stone. He told her “neither do I condemn you, go and sin no more”

I’m not implying that what these politicians are doing are good but there are ways. The youths are weak. The political class is in jollification. The security is compromised. Best thing is “white throne judgement” of God.
okay, more fairytales cheesy

your last paragraph i agree with, again God cannot do a damm! thing! but the youths can, but either the youths are cowards or they are foolish, if you are waiting for God you will have to wait till never.
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by lifeagain22: 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2020
okay
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2020
WandaNara:

TRASH
%100000 correct.
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2020
helinues:
And which one be this again?

A place that couldn't save you during the infection....
grin grin even now the place cannot save anyone with the virus.
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
SeanBeezy:
Glory to God!
NO!! Glory be to doctors, nurses and medics. God is useless.
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by AmazingELixir: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2020
grin grin grin

Lolzz close call
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by jayworld15(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2020
gypsey:
okay, more fairytales cheesy

your last paragraph i agree with, again God cannot do a damm! thing! but the youths can, but either the youths are cowards or they are foolish, if you are waiting for God you will have to wait till never.

No fairytale bro but fact!
You don’t believe it is the same to someone that does believe it. Everyone must have a personal taste of it.
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by BigIyanga: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2020
Build a freaking intl standard hospital instead of running to church

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$19 Billion Soft Loan: Buhari Leads PAGGW In Negotiations / IPOB Vs Orji Uzor Kalu: How IPOB Lawyers Were Dribbled – Ejiofor Alleges / Major Marketers Move To End Fuel Scarcity, To Flood Market With 300m Litres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.