Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,345 members, 7,850,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery (17091 Views)

Soludo Makes First Public Appearance After Electoral Victory(Pictures). / COVID-19: Abia Relaxes Lockdown, Work Resumes, Worship Centres, Markets To Open / Fayose Makes First Public Appearance Since After Governorship Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by SeanBeezy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 21, 2020
gypsey:
NO!! Glory be to doctors, nurses and medics. God is useless.
May God have mercy on you!
That's all I've got to say to you
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Nobody: 3:05am On Jul 22, 2020
Baawaa:
Congratulations to him and his family, God that healed him will heal others

Minus the close to 500 that have already died right?
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by chiemmanuel(m): 5:59am On Jul 22, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
If my eyes serve me correctly, they are in the church grin grin grin

On an altar to be precise undecided

There should be difference between a man of God and politicians

You don't climb the altar of God anyhow!!!
what is on the alter you should not climb, what's so special
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Letzgo: 6:39am On Jul 22, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Local man finally realized himself & has been working out codedly...lol

Belle don flat by force

International man
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by DedeNkem: 7:05am On Jul 22, 2020
The worst "governor" in Nigeria! Nobody felt his absence because he's absolutely useless to Abians!

This is the same fool who boldly declared that "Covid-19 won't reach Abia because it's only State mentioned in the bible"! LOL.

A so-called PhD holder made that dumb statement! In fact, this id*iot made me doubt academic qualifications of those who obtained their PhDs in Nigeria!

I wonder what he thought when he contracted Covid-19.
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by sigiyaya(m): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2020
gypsey:
Nigerians/Africans you mean, cheesy because i am a black man and i am not gullible and ignorant like some nigerians.

how can a governor leave his people in poverty, jobless, hungry and hopeless, during the pandemic alot of his people died as a result of his selfishness, ignorance and lack of concern for their welfare, after looting them dry he still has the audacity to go kneel down in the church? if God truly exists then God must be useless.
Do you remember that this useless Governor once said that corona virus will not visit the state because ABIA was mentioned in the bible grin grin grin You are a man of wisdom but i am sure that you are not in Nigerian because People in that useless country called Nigeria can never reason like you do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by DedeNkem: 7:11am On Jul 22, 2020
Fragility6:

D question u should ask urself is that did he really get it?

It makes no sense to lie about it. There's no benefit.
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by isaiahethan: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2020
Was he sick
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Fragility6: 9:49am On Jul 22, 2020
DedeNkem:

It makes no sense to lie about it. There's no benefit.
Ofcourse it makes no sense but why are the top personalities announcing thier status when the stigmatization is high on the average man. AKA a south African rapper said he was approached to lie about his covid status. Few days after,he release a statement saying he tested positive to the virus and he is recuperating . Let me not talk about my state governor's(Okowa) own first. Daughter tested positive a week or weeks later he and his wife claimed to have been infected but on his sick bed,he was implementing property tax law.smh. Some pple are turning this thing to a game.
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2020
chiemmanuel:
what is on the alter you should not climb, what's so special
It's dedicated to God

You must purify yourself before approaching it
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by chiemmanuel(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

It's dedicated to God

You must purify yourself before approaching it
so all other parts of the church are not dedicated
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Khez: 12:52am On Jul 23, 2020
I hope he will make good use of the second chance God Gabe him to work in Abia state and stop sleeping and fading gals money, I hope he will repent and leave lasting legacies
Re: COVID-19: Abia Governor Ikpeazu Makes First Public Appearance After Recovery by Char1es: 9:12am On Jul 28, 2020
OK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING News:watch Ait Now,documentary Of Buhari's Demonic Regime Is On. / Femi Fani-kayode Did Not Slump In Our Custody - EFCC / Buhari Declines Assent To Corporate Manslaughter Bill, 3 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.