Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,906 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor (7438 Views)

The Second Nigerian Civil War Is In Northern Nigeria / The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President. You Will Be Shocked. / Dino Malaye Flaunts His Garage Of Exotic Cars Once Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by Voy(m): 8:02am On Jul 22, 2020
According to Wikipedia This is the garage of the Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor from 1960 to 1966. I vividly Recall the story of a man who became popular for engaging in money rituals just to buy the 80's edition of the Honda Prelude. You wouldn't buy that car for 50k today. Some other guy brutally murdered his brother ( whom their father gave cash 2 travel 4 the purpose of re- stocking their warehouse), just cos he wanted to acquire the rave of the moment - Pathfinder Jeep. That same vehicle is now better described as a coffin. I Remember as a kid, my whole street gathered to watch a truck deliver a very large satellite dish to my neighbour's house. Today a dish one tenth that size delivers 5 times the value and is in almost every student's room. What about the Volkswagen Santana, Mercedes Benz V boot, 505Evolution, Toyota Crown, all overtaken by latest models of Camry, Honda, Bugatti, Bentley, X6, Acura and Infinity... Vanity! Some ladies left their true loves cos some rich guy then persuaded them with a Benz 190, which turned out to be the only car they ever owned till date. They found out too late that true love is invaluable. A friend declared drinks because he launched the Nokia Communicator for over hundred grand in 2002. Today that phone would embarrass the owner and is a joke compared to the low cost and everyday phones. What about the MTN SIM card that many people went extra miles before they bought for over 30k, today you will not buy it at N100 because all networks are begging people to even take it for free. People are still making the most horrific sacrifices over 'vanity' and make enemies over worthless material things. What can I say? Look back at that one thing you want to kill or die for today and see what becomes of it tomorrow. There is absolutely nothing you can't achieve. All you need is a little time and PATIENCE and you would thank God without regrets. There is actually nothing in this world that is worth dying for, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!!

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by sLentlover7778(m): 8:10am On Jul 22, 2020
Food for thoughts..

BlackBerry be hot cake that year..

But e don become buy one get one free..

Nothing's worth dying for..

There's time for everything
Las Las all na still vanity

grin grin grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by printemps: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2020
These are classic cars. I tell they are worth thousands of $ if whoever owns them knows.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by Ikennamurphy: 8:30am On Jul 22, 2020
Hahahahahaha.. In the next 50 years everything existing now will be so obsolete too. That's life... Time and chance happens to all things

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by allen113: 8:31am On Jul 22, 2020
ok
Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2020
*Yawns*
The vanity crew as usual
Almost all things aren't bought with the intention of lasting a lifetime...our vanities served us well cheesy
If you want something with a utility that remains constant forever. Well,you can opt for poverty sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by tatatar: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2020
Moral of Story: Do things whose value lasts a lifetime. For example,rather than stockpile your garages with cars, stockpile them with gold smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by wwwihy: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2020
The world is fake

6 Likes

Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by Dansy(f): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2020
Good , very thoughtful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by DonTobyM(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2020
This is a great lesson to us all. Nothing lasts forever.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by ProfAmaben(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2020
If his children are alive, those cars worth well over 10 million naira each. From the state of the compound, it seems that it's deserted for ages.

Life is just a phase, the next 3 generations won't even know we once existed.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:49am On Jul 22, 2020
Nicely written, back then pajero jeep and Co non is existing anymore

1 Like

Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by Skyfornia(m): 11:02am On Jul 22, 2020
W
O
R
D
Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by IamWonderful: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
*Yawns*
The vanity crew as usual
Almost all things aren't bought with the intention of lasting a lifetime...our vanities served us well cheesy
If you want something with a utility that remains constant forever. Well,you can opt for poverty sad
Nigeria and Africa is the way they are because of people like you, so you will blame Akpabio for sharp practices when your mentality shows the same concept of stealing and greed

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
*Yawns*
The vanity crew as usual
I think its high time I explained the word "VANITY" to nairalanders so they will understand better.

To start with, wealth is good. Good wealth is from God. Wealth explains and brings out God's blessings upon our life. So never think when we say vanity, we mean wealth is bad. Poverty also is not a sign of being cursed. It is not a sign of not getting God'd blessings. Major prophets in the bible were all poor. They were highly blessed despite the fact that they were poor. Majority of all saints lived a poor life just to please others.

So what do we mean when we say vanity?

Have you ever paused to think of how you admired those in secondary school while you were in primary school?
When you now became a secondary school student did you feel the same? Same way you felt for university students right? Even NYSC people.
Same way you admire car owners because you don't have it. When you now have it its not same feeling. It looks nothing.

So what do you partake in just to get rich? Fraud? Stealing? Yahoo? Rituals? Looting? Stealing people tithe? or your good efforts?

If you do evil to get rich, you are on your way to VANITY issue. This is because when you build ten houses, you live only in one.
You have ten beds, you lie in one. You have twenty cars, you only drive one. As a matter of fact you may start eating lesser food. Your freedom can even be under threat. In fact, you will discover that you will still worry to get more.
You start thinking of being richer than Dangote. You will continue in an infinity wants till you die. Problem is that after your death comes judgement.
A judgement that if it goes a wrong way, you would wish you never tasted money.

So why do evil just to get rich This is what VANITY is all about. Hope u understood?

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by IvarTheBoneless: 11:46am On Jul 22, 2020
angry
Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by IduNaOba: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
These vintage cars are very expensive!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by Bizibi(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
I remember when Nokia communication phone was 100k
Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by Haywhymido(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
Eyah, time will happen to us all( both living and non-living)
Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by Soulsymbol99: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
Old school Dino grin
Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by Rickmann: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2020
Voy:

According to Wikipedia This is the garage of the Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor from 1960 to 1966. I vividly Recall the story of a man who became popular for engaging in money rituals just to buy the 80's edition of the Honda Prelude. You wouldn't buy that car for 50k today. Some other guy brutally murdered his brother ( whom their father gave cash 2 travel 4 the purpose of re- stocking their warehouse), just cos he wanted to acquire the rave of the moment - Pathfinder Jeep. That same vehicle is now better described as a coffin. I Remember as a kid, my whole street gathered to watch a truck deliver a very large satellite dish to my neighbour's house. Today a dish one tenth that size delivers 5 times the value and is in almost every student's room. What about the Volkswagen Santana, Mercedes Benz V boot, 505Evolution, Toyota Crown, all overtaken by latest models of Camry, Honda, Bugatti, Bentley, X6, Acura and Infinity... Vanity! Some ladies left their true loves cos some rich guy then persuaded them with a Benz 190, which turned out to be the only car they ever owned till date. They found out too late that true love is invaluable. A friend declared drinks because he launched the Nokia Communicator for over hundred grand in 2002. Today that phone would embarrass the owner and is a joke compared to the low cost and everyday phones. What about the MTN SIM card that many people went extra miles before they bought for over 30k, today you will not buy it at N100 because all networks are begging people to even take it for free. People are still making the most horrific sacrifices over 'vanity' and make enemies over worthless material things. What can I say? Look back at that one thing you want to kill or die for today and see what becomes of it tomorrow. There is absolutely nothing you can't achieve. All you need is a little time and PATIENCE and you would thank God without regrets. There is actually nothing in this world that is worth dying for, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Wealth is indeed overrated.

1 Like

Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by Niaja4real(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2020
Voy:

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!!

So inspiring
Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by johnykgoal: 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2020
hahaha! all zshoin
Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by Slimboo222(m): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
food for vanity crew. if u knw u knw
Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by alphaNomega: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2020
Voy:

MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!!
Copy and paste
Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by Raeheemwayne: 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
The only thing that haven't changed since that time is; corrupt politicians.
The population of the people that are ready to loot is more than that of the people that are already looting.
Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by pek(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2020
If I could export those cars, I will be a millionaire in dollars.
Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by samuelpeters(m): 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2020
Life is short.
Make the Most out of it and move on.
But Never Ever acquire Wealth the wrong way,that is the Vanity.
Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by Righteousness89(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2020
Like I always say!

Treat all these things With very light Hand!

The Only Important thing in life is your Soul! It should be Guarded with all you have, Because it Lives Forever..

Every other thing will Perish!

Vanity Upon Vanity!

1 Like

Re: This Is The Garage Of The Second Nigerian Senate President Prince Nweke Nwafor by protonz(m): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2020
habah!! ibough MTN sim last week for ₦300

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo / 4 Shocking Findings About Buhari: / Tribunal Upholds Governor Okowa’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.