Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,736 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Lets Talk About The Nigerian Army University Bill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Talk About The Nigerian Army University Bill (347 Views)

ISWAP Attacks Nigerian Army University, Biu. Kills Two Employees (Video) / Senate Passes Nigerian Army University Bill (VIDEO) / Buhari Declines Assent To Maritime University Bill, One Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About The Nigerian Army University Bill by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2020
The senate passed a bill yesterday to give legal backing to the establishment of the Nigerian Army University, i want to know your opinions and thoughts on the university. Do you believe it is neccesary to establish an army university at this moment or not.

For references, this is the link to the thread on the bill passed
https://www.nairaland.com/6006895/senate-passes-nigerian-army-university
Re: Lets Talk About The Nigerian Army University Bill by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 22, 2020
Yes it is, there are some courses that are outside the reach of the common man and with this initiative one can take some exclusive courses that he never would have dreamt of.

And the Military would have a pool of brilliant individuals who they won't have gotten the opportunity to thereby increasing the quality of research and various ways of seeing things from a fresh perspective.

I think it is stupid that we should debating about this, but feel free to indulge me and make we feel stupid.
Re: Lets Talk About The Nigerian Army University Bill by Xzellentgraphic: 10:07am On Jul 22, 2020
Its just a waste of resources...we dont need new universities...what we need is the overhaul of the existing ones to international standard.
Re: Lets Talk About The Nigerian Army University Bill by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2020
AhmedEmeka:
Yes it is, there are some courses that are outside the reach of the common man and with this initiative one can take some exclusive courses that he never would have dreamt of.

And the Military would have a pool of brilliant individuals who they won't have gotten the opportunity to thereby increasing the quality of research and various ways of seeing things from a fresh perspective.

I think it is stupid that we should debating about this, but feel free to indulge me and make we feel stupid.
What most people don't understand is that it not a full military institution like the NDA, its just a university where sodiers can easily further their studies to enhance their military knowledge. The school students are mostly civilians
Re: Lets Talk About The Nigerian Army University Bill by biGwal(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2020
Shameless set of people looking for another avenue to loot money.......
This country of ours is a big scam.
Re: Lets Talk About The Nigerian Army University Bill by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 22, 2020
walcruise:

What most people don't understand is that it not a full military institution like the NDA, its just a university where sodiers can easily further their studies to enhance their military knowledge. The school students are mostly civilians
Anybody who know about NDA and still think that needs to give up on thinking.

1 Like

Re: Lets Talk About The Nigerian Army University Bill by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:
Its just a waste of resources...we dont need new universities...what we need is the overhaul of the existing ones to international standard.
Why can't we do both at the same time.

How many universities do Nigeria have compare to that of any international standard country you are comparing it to.
Re: Lets Talk About The Nigerian Army University Bill by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2020
biGwal:
Shameless set of people looking for another avenue to loot money.......

This country of ours is a big scam.
E better make you look for way to benefit from that project directly or I directly and stop moping around.
Re: Lets Talk About The Nigerian Army University Bill by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 22, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Why can't we do both at the same time.

How many universities do Nigeria have compare to that of any international standard country you are comparing it to.

Exactly my thought
Re: Lets Talk About The Nigerian Army University Bill by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2020
walcruise:

Exactly my thought
Nigeria frustration has the tendency to make people whine a lot, thereby clouding their good judgment and sense of reasoning.
Re: Lets Talk About The Nigerian Army University Bill by Xzellentgraphic: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

Nigeria frustration has the tendency to make people whine a lot, thereby clouding their good judgment and sense of reasoning.

Its not about frustration...what is the essence of building university that as no solution to provide to the bogus problem facing the country.....the money to establish this uni...will go a along way to enhance the standard of the existing universities that have become the shadow of themselves...
Re: Lets Talk About The Nigerian Army University Bill by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2020
Xzellentgraphic:

Its not about frustration...what is the essence of building university that as no solution to provide to the bogus problem facing the country.....the money to establish this uni...will go a along way to enhance the standard of the existing universities that have become the shadow of themselves...
Okay, you have a point but let's tackle it easily this way.

What is the bogus problem facing the Country?
Re: Lets Talk About The Nigerian Army University Bill by biGwal(m): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
AhmedEmeka:

E better make you look for way to benefit from that project directly or I directly and stop moping around.
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.

wise up man.
Re: Lets Talk About The Nigerian Army University Bill by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2020
biGwal:

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear. I may not agree with you, but I will defend to the death your right to make an ass of yourself.

wise up man.
Dude your right is an illusion, for your mind you get right?

I no gree wise, continue bitching about the government.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: School Re-opening For Exit Classes / Tayo Akpata University, Ekiadolor; A Scam By Ehigie Uzamere / PDP Senator Ishaku Abbo Commends Governor Zulum On His Facebook Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.