Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive (19290 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts As Fayemi Emerges Ekiti Governor-Elect / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory / With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by wink2015(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2020
CORONAVIRUS, the undisputed "BIG MAN DISEASE"

According to news just out Ekiti state governor catch him own

It is just going round the governors and other public officer, TURN BY TURN !

Okowa catch him own ( Delta )
Akeredolu catch him own ( Ondo )
El Rufai catch him own ( Kaduna )
Okezie catch him own ( Abia )
Umahi catch him own ( Ebonyi )
Makinde catch him own ( Oyo )
Bala Mohammed ( Bauchi )
Abiola Ajimobi former governor of Oyo state catch him own and e don die of the disease
Abba Kyari former Chief of Staff to the President died of the diease on the initial outbreak of the disease.

Geoffrey Onyeama, foreign minister catch him own !
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by Farki: 11:24am On Jul 22, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Is covid19 scared of Buhari............ cheesy

His own is special Christmas package.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by omohayek: 11:25am On Jul 22, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Na wao. This Corona is a big man disease I swear
It's not a "big man disease", it's merely the case that only the "big men" are able to get tested, thanks to Nigeria's pathetic testing rate, abysmal even by African standards.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53181555

By 12 July, South Africa had done about 36 tests per 1,000 people, compared to 106 in the UK and 122 in the US.

Nigeria has achieved 0.9 tests per 1,000 people, Ghana 11 and Kenya 4.

The truth is that the NCDC is an utter failure, just like every other organ of the Nigerian state, and the true rate of COVID infection is probably as much as 100x as high as the useless "official" statistics indicate.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by omohayek: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2020
wink2015:
CORONAVIRUS, the undisputed "BIG MAN DISEASE"

According to news just out Ekiti state governor catch him own

It is just going round the governors and other public officer, TURN BY TURN !

Okowa catch him own ( Delta )
Akeredolu catch him own ( Ondo )
El Rufai catch him own ( Kaduna )
Okezie catch him own ( Abia )
Umahi catch him own ( Ebonyi )
Makinde catch him own ( Oyo )
Bala Mohammed ( Bauchi )
Abiola Ajimobi former governor of Oyo state catch him own and e don die of the disease
Abba Kyari former Chief of Staff to the President died of the diease on the initial outbreak of the disease.

Geoffrey Onyeama, foreign minister catch him own !
To repeat what I've just said, this is NOT a "big man disease", it's just that only the "big men" are actually getting tested! The fact that such rich and powerful people are getting it in such high numbers, even though they can better afford to isolate themselves than most other people, should tell the sensible that the disease is actually raging out of control amongst the masses unobserved.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by Astrologyfact: 11:33am On Jul 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Quick recovery
God bless you boss, I have Emailed you boss...have a nice day ahead.
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by SIONKPO1(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2020
seunmsg:
I wish my state Governor a quick recovery.
Tell him to build good hospitals(Primary ,Secondary and Tertiary ) health facilities

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by gbemishile: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2020
betrayer
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by Kennitrust(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2020
Babzrockman:
Chaii... Fayemi don catch am....

Meanwhile Sanwo Olu who has been at the forefront never catch am...

Oyo to Ondo and now to Ekiti
covid19 case is the new way of our oga to go for a rest.
Na Their new methods to stay away from work.
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by mascotafltd: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2020
Get well Mr governor.
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by Sososo(f): 11:52am On Jul 22, 2020
Being positive is now like good news cause of his countenance or is there a palliative for being positive
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by Makanaki127: 11:54am On Jul 22, 2020
bolaayenimo:
No mind dem jare all of dem day lie anyhow just to get money or more fund
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by shugabasbn: 11:55am On Jul 22, 2020
bolaayenimo:

U are not correct. The big men are satanic rationalized the kits. They have acesss not bank oo to the kit n getting tested n leave the poor men with their fate
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by Makanaki127: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2020
Why are all this governors lieing anyhow na, pls is der any1 of us here who have seen a covid 19 positive patient b4 either in our family or friends or wat ever? If yes pls signify, bcus am tired of ownly governors and politicians contacting the covid 19,wen we that are moving up and down in the street looking for our daily bread are okay
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by able20(m): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2020
Babzrockman:
Chaii... Fayemi don catch am....

Meanwhile Sanwo Olu who has been at the forefront never catch am...

Oyo to Ondo and now to Ekiti
Don't worry Corovirus is cheerful giver. We pray that non should die from it though.
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by Carteroz: 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2020
Damscodammy1:
Oga o.corona mean buzins o
That nigga is lying...he is not sick..he is now robbing people of their money..they are now invading peoples shop to arrest people without face mask ..the fine na 10k....nigga is doing business

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by tosak01: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
Get well soon, my governor.

Just Keep Faith!
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by AdesewaAde(f): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2020
Why do I have this strong feelings that this my Governor is lying?
Anyways,I wish you what you wish yourself
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by AdesewaAde(f): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Carteroz:
That nigga is lying...he is not sick..he is now robbing people of their money..they are now invading peoples shop to arrest people without face mask ..the fine na 10k....nigga is doing business
God bless you bro
It hasn’t been easy in Ado Ekiti since Monday
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by OBku4(m): 12:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nonsense. Scam. angry

Seems FG discussed with these governors to be 'falling ill' one after the other so as to put fear in the masses

E no go work!

Nonsense
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by phemmyfour: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2020
Stay in Ekiti.... No! He was busy paying condolences visit to Ajumobi's wife
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by Lekan239(m): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Pls I'm looking for any job opportunities in ado Ekiti, I'm an OND holder and I am open for any job offers, please contact me on 09034769453,
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by otokx(m): 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2020
No big deal, they all recover.
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by PoliteActivist: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
tuzle:
Wish him quick recovery. I want to know if a person who has contacted convid 19 can contact it again?

See below

Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by PoliteActivist: 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
Carteroz:
That nigga is lying...he is not sick..he is now robbing people of their money..they are now invading peoples shop to arrest people without face mask ..the fine na 10k....nigga is doing business Damscodammy1 AdesewaAde, OBku4

But what you people can believe ehn! Even you, an ordinary person, how much can you be paid to lie you have a deadly disease that has shut down the world, not to talk of a wealthy governor, who also has to co-opt his family and staff into the lie.
STOP BELIEVING NONSENSE!!
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by Armanipounds: 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
Fayemi get well soon!
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by simiyumimo(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2020
Honestly, it baffles me to think that upon all their securities, protocols and restrictions, some Nigerian Governors are still testing posittive to Covid-19.

What of all the typical Nigerian market Men and Women who had been hustling in roughs 4d past 14weeks of The Pandemics?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by Jostoman: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2020
seunmsg:
I wish my state Governor a quick recovery.
fayemi is not having any covid-19 he is going on leave.
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by astonished: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2020
Westin dey make me vex be say, some gullible people still believe this SCAMdemic.

look at them from first page to second, people being hustle up & down, moving here & there upto this moment, it's only from the media we dey here covid-419
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by AdesewaAde(f): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2020
Shut up jor
You don’t know what you are saying
PoliteActivist:

But what you people can believe ehn! Even you, an ordinary person, how much can you be paid to lie you have a deadly disease that has shut down the world, not to talk of a wealthy governor, who also has to co-opt his family and staff into the lie.
STOP BELIEVING NONSENSE!!
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by seangy4konji: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2020
lol...

this people deh make me laugh.
Re: COVID-19: Ekiti Governor Fayemi Tests Positive by earnit3: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2020
Really

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers / Produce Nnamdi Kanu In Court, His Absence Will Spell Doom – MASSOB Tells FG / The Implications Of APC Governors Meeting With Wike And Tinubu's Sure Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.