Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist (68516 Views)

"My Minimie": Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Munir On Christmas Day (Pix) / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by kapelvej: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2020
Kenplay:
Apart from the fact this girl husband is a billionaire, I see nothing bright about them that the whole society will keep going gaga about them.
The husband is just an irresponsible man who has billions in his account, am still searching for what to admire in him but I found none.
Check his educational credential and his job history
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by subcbouy: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2020
Appelmoik:

Munir is french too.
Even, she omitted the last letter, u. Muniru.
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Jaybiz02: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2020
Nice one cool
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by abuuthmaan: 11:51am On Jul 23, 2020
Uchehot:
can somebody help me with the meaning of the name my translator cant find it

The meaning is someone that brings light/happiness
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Jarryking: 11:55am On Jul 23, 2020
phemmyfour:
Muniru? Ugly name

Lolz Nigerians. Oga how much has your beautiful name earned you?

No offense I'm just asking

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by saraki2019(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
good name
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by AnyaIgbo: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
ednut1:
broke people always have an opinion. No leave the babe alone lol
Lol! Best option is to ignore what you wrote.
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by skinny419(m): 12:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
pautex:
Abeg make we hear word joor... is She the first to give birth? Regina here Regina there undecided undecided
Omo see bad belle

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by AnyaIgbo: 12:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
odaniel1:

Judgmental hypocrite! What makes her choice abnormal or ill-perceived? You mindless folks and your unpopular opinions will keep choking on your hate as commenters and trolls. angry
So this Ned nwoko na muslim true? I find it weird for SE people to be muslims, but here i am being what i have just bashed! embarassed
Hmm, na you know wetin you dey talk so!
Just passing ....
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by offset67(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2020
this girl matter still dey surprise me
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Simply6: 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
Bantino:
She should be ready to do that for all her children or else.........

Exactly! tongue
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by taibat61(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
AnyaIgbo:
Every mother loves her child, more especially the one that opens the womb first.
Tattooing names won't be that good to show love for a child (or someone). Instead, have something (supermarket, ...., etc) named after such child.
Well, congratulations to her and other nursing mothers out there!
May your children bring you joy and happiness.
And may we(men) rejoice too.
Iseeeee....

Give the child the best moral values and teaching the lessons of life. Tattooing is so wrong but what do I know? It's well

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by taibat61(m): 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2020
Alot of things are overrated on social media. One of the causes of damage in this generation. Animal are mearnt to have tattoos not man. The ideas we imported from foreigners is killing us the most.
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by grandstar(m): 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
If she's no more acting, it will be fine.

The tattoo will be a disaster in some roles. It will cost her roles. Most actresses or actors with tattoos prefer them on their abdomen where no one sees it.

The Rock and Johnny Depp have tattoos but it's on their abdomen.
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Munieer(m): 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
My name sake grin
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by gnykelly(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2020
Munieer:
My name sake grin
congratulations... we will mould your statue soon
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by relicng: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2020
That's nice
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by vasco01(m): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
That means she will spoil all her body with tattoos of her children because it's now she start giving birth

Nwoko no go allow her get space
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Memberclub(m): 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2020
Coolgent:
Munir or Muhammad Munir is a Muslims name how come?
munir is an Arab name
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by ThatFairGuy1: 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
phemmyfour:
Muniru? Ugly name
Iffa slap you
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by ThatFairGuy1: 3:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Memberclub:
munir is an Arab name
Not Arab, MUSLIM name
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Memberclub(m): 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Not Arab, MUSLIM name
Maybe
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Vincent2425(m): 4:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Full meaning of "BEA", "KISS", "WI-FI", "IDC" and 42 other acronym.. https://www.ifygist.com.ng/2020/07/the-full-meaning-of-bae-kiss-wi-fi-idc.html

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by earnit3: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Friend22(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
phemmyfour:
Muniru? Ugly name

If you know the meaning of that name you won't call it ugly.
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Thattallgirl(f): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
DreamyEyes:
you must be really tall
Not really...just about 5 feet 11 inches cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by SANDAT(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
Coolgent:
It is said that her husband Ned Munir Nwoko is a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Lovelyn451(f): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
This girl is not controversial abeg, she's calm na Una dey give unaself controversy on top her matter

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:12pm On Jul 23, 2020
phemmyfour:
Muniru? Ugly name
have you seen the meaning of Munir? It's means light.
Word for word, it's better than Femi (loveme).
Don't disrespect people's name no matter their tribe or religion

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by DaRuud(m): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2020
Coolgent:
Ned Munir Nwoko is a Muslim

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Midadeola(f): 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2020
AnyaIgbo:
Tattooing names won't be that good to show love for a child
Why So?
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Midadeola(f): 11:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
taibat61:

Give the child the best moral values and teaching the lessons of life. Tattooing is so wrong but what do I know? It's well
Why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found / Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.