Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,567 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist (68481 Views)

"My Minimie": Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Munir On Christmas Day (Pix) / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by martineverest(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2020
Coolgent:
Munir or Muhammad Munir is a Muslims name how come?
Mr nwoko is a Muslim na

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by majamajic(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2020
Ok na
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by martineverest(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2020
Appelmoik:

Munir is french too.
its not french o...nwoko is a Muslim

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by LAguy(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2020
Munir
That's a nice name
Just makes me remember his brother "Ambali"
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Lorddominic(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2020
O ka anyi mezie gini? Is it not her wrist? Must every trash make FP...

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by dmjinc(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2020
vanida6:
Munir cool i like d name
ok..lets produce ours cool
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Betterhandwork(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2020

The Lord will deliver you.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread below to read more about the training program

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by hopexter(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2020
phemmyfour:
Muniru? Ugly name

A poor man will always call Money a bad name grin

9 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by MZrapper(f): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2020
Take away fear of apostasy and societal condemnations and watch muslims leave Islam in droves.
Islam na scam, I was there.
I have seen it all.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Ostine4u(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2020
Joys of Motherhood...

Beside, I am not surprised because this is her first child after she was disvirgined by a BILLIONAIRE
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by hopexter(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2020
Lorddominic:
O ka anyi mezie gini? Is it not her wrist? Must every trash make FP...

The trash no tire you

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by filleSouriante(f): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2020
Coolgent:
Munir or Muhammad Munir is a Muslims name how come?

Her husband is a Muslim. Delta Muslim

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by odaniel1(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2020
AnyaIgbo:
Every mother loves her child, more especially the one that opens the womb first.
Tattooing names won't be that good to show love for a child (or someone). Instead, have something (supermarket, ...., etc) named after such child.
Well, congratulations to her and other nursing mothers out there!
May your children bring you Joy and happiness.
And may we(men) rejoice too.
Iseeeee....

Judgmental hypocrite! What makes her choice abnormal or ill-perceived? You mindless folks and your unpopular opinions will keep choking on your hate as commenters and trolls. angry
So this Ned nwoko na muslim true? I find it weird for SE people to be muslims, but here i am being what i have just bashed! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by ednut1(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2020
AnyaIgbo:
Every mother loves her child, more especially the one that opens the womb first.
Tattooing names won't be that good to show love for a child (or someone). Instead, have something (supermarket, ...., etc) named after such child.
Well, congratulations to her and other nursing mothers out there!
May your children bring you Joy and happiness.
And may we(men) rejoice too.
Iseeeee....
broke people always have an opinion. No leave the babe alone lol
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by opeano(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by sylve11: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2020
pretydiva:
What ever rocks her boat

Na so. cool
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Ostine4u(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2020
Joys of Motherhood...

Anyway, i am not surprised because this is her first child after she was disvirgined by a BILLIONAIRE
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by damosade(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2020
MUNIRU ni MUNIRU nje... Don't give him digital name
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2020
Her whole body will be filled with tattoos.
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2020
How about my signature
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by sylve11: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2020
Kenplay:
Apart from the fact this girl husband is a billionaire, I see nothing bright about them that the whole society will keep going gaga about them.
The husband is just an irresponsible man who has billions in his account, am still searching for what to admire in him but I found none.

shocked cool
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Sambjnewspaper(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2020
Okay good for her....

Check my signature
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by olureignforever: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2020
BUSHHUNTER:
When will you tattoo Ambali

Exactly what came to my mind. Muniru ati Ambali grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Whobedatte(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2020
Kenplay:
Apart from the fact this girl husband is a billionaire, I see nothing bright about them that the whole society will keep going gaga about them.
The husband is just an irresponsible man who has billions in his account, am still searching for what to admire in him but I found none.
Admire his billions shocked
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by AmeLonRo(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2020
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Moscodee1990(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2020
Is the baby audio? Cause I haven't seen the so called baby till date.
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by chival(f): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2020
She has very lovely skin. I was so hoping she wouldn't deface it with tattoos. She is giddy with excitement so I understand. Birthing a child will do that to you.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by yuswrld20(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2020
Cumtroller:
Watch as Children of hate from the West Side bash this damsel. I wonder why they are so full of envy and hatred towards Igbos.

RIDE ON JARE.

Igbo Amaka!!!!
IPOB sense has been carted away

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by DreamyEyes: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2020
Thattallgirl:
So when she has 7 other kids or more, her hands will be filled with names cheesy
you must be really tall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Tonto Dikeh To Clean Her Body Tattoos As She Turns Born Again / Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.