Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist (68483 Views)

"My Minimie": Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Munir On Christmas Day (Pix) / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Made4naijaceo(f): 1:01am On Jul 23, 2020
Controversial Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has gone a step further to prove her undying love for her son, Munir by tattooing his name on her wrist.

The beautiful actress made a video of the tattoo which she shared via her verified Instagram page.

The screen star welcomed her bundle of joy today just two days after she was thrown a surprise baby shower by her friends.

Confirming the news of Daniels’ baby birth, her brother took to his Instagram page to congratulate her.

Watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaSTdy8D-Ws

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Made4naijaceo(f): 1:01am On Jul 23, 2020
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by AnyaIgbo: 1:21am On Jul 23, 2020
Every mother loves her child, more especially the one that opens the womb first.
Tattooing names won't be that good to show love for a child (or someone). Instead, have something (supermarket, ...., etc) named after such child.
Well, congratulations to her and other nursing mothers out there!
May your children bring you joy and happiness.
And may we(men) rejoice too.
Iseeeee....

173 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by pretydiva(f): 2:11am On Jul 23, 2020
What ever rocks her boat

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Amaechi2023(m): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2020
taught munir was actually Ned's name.
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Made4naijaceo(f): 7:41am On Jul 23, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by phemmyfour: 8:23am On Jul 23, 2020
Muniru? Ugly name

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by vanida6: 9:16am On Jul 23, 2020
Munir cool i like d name

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by channelstravel: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2020
That is beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by nurez305(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2020
Anyway, we have seen Muniru, we are waiting for Ambali

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Coolgent(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2020
Munir or Muhammad Munir is a Muslims name how come?

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by pautex: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2020
Abeg make we hear word joor... is She the first to give birth? Regina here Regina there undecided undecided

15 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by gungab(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2020
Meeenh!

Joy of motherhood

Go Reggy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Uchehot: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2020
can somebody help me with the meaning of the name my translator cant find it
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by BUSHHUNTER: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2020
When will you tattoo Ambali

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Cumtroller: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2020
Watch as Children of hate from the West Side bash this damsel. I wonder why they are so full of envy and hatred towards Igbos.

RIDE ON JARE.

Igbo Amaka!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by dmjinc(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2020
Allahu Akbar!

Abdul-Munir grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Bantino(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2020
She should be ready to do that for all her children or else.........

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Thattallgirl(f): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2020
So when she has 7 other kids or more, her hands will be filled with names cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2020
cool

Mama munri
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2020
Apart from the fact this girl husband is a billionaire, I see nothing bright about them that the whole society will keep going gaga about them.
The husband is just an irresponsible man who has billions in his account, am still searching for what to admire in him but I found none.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by gunners160(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2020
No Envy anybody. Just do ur own make I do my own.
This lady was bashed by thesame set of people that sleeps with sugar daddies and sugar mummies, this same girl was carried on every blog just to tarnish her image as if she is the first to woman to marry a man because of his wealth.
Funny enough, a lot of them don go mute; even their chairperson Linda ikeji has been given a Knock out blow in her marriage, she learnt the hard way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2020
Na from there e dey start undecided undecided.. very soon now, tattoo go full all her body, all in the name of Son undecided undecided.
Congratulations to her anyways kiss kiss

Mikepenny5:
Today is my birthday
Wish me well
Happy birthday to you dear, more on earth 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Haywhymido(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2020
munir, good name i tell ya. Anu how are you today?
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Appelmoik(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2020
Coolgent:

Munir is french too.
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2020
Coolgent:

Her husband, Ned, is a Muslim.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Mikepenny5(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2020
Today is my birthday
Wish me well

17 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by ScholarAcademy(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2020
Wow. That's lovely.

For your IELTS and TOEFL home service training, check my signature.
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by babaRUNtinz(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2020
Muniru and Anbali.

if you know,you know

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alizee’s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Tonto Dikeh To Clean Her Body Tattoos As She Turns Born Again / Olu Jacobs And Patience Ozokwor Back To School (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.