Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist (68523 Views)

"My Minimie": Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Munir On Christmas Day (Pix) / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Temi Otedola wears £1.4m worth of Chanel on her wrist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Midadeola(f): 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
taibat61:
Alot of things are overrated on social media. One of the causes of damage in this generation. Animal are mearnt to have tattoos not man. The ideas we imported from foreigners is killing us the most.
Why?
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Midadeola(f): 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2020
skinny419:
Omo see bad belle
As in!
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by AnyaIgbo: 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
Midadeola:
Why So?
It isn't proper, & it doesn't look mature.
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Midadeola(f): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
guru333:
Tattooing a childs name on your wrist doesn't make sense to me ...I don't know why she did that tho
I believe it makes sense to her
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Midadeola(f): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2020
AnyaIgbo:

It isn't proper, & it doesn't look mature.
In the case of maturity, what looks immature in your eyes might look mature in her eyes.
Why is it not proper?
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Midadeola(f): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ostine4u:
Joys of Motherhood...

Anyway, i am not surprised because this is her first child after she was disvirgined by a BILLIONAIRE
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by redsun(m): 1:03am On Jul 24, 2020
This is the right time to probe the 2005 Paris club debt relief scheme of almost 30 billion dollars that this bitch's toad-like husband played a major role in. He became a so-called billionaire from the unaccounted money from that negotiation. It is only in Nigeria that someone without a track record of ingenious business background, colossal inheritance or a Eureka invention can just declare him/herself a billionaire overnight, and nobody will bat an eyelid.

What they did with that money that was supposed to be a relief for the country, till date, nobody knows.
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by iPopAlomo(m): 2:12am On Jul 24, 2020
Appelmoik:

Munir is french too.

Don't argue... Munir is arabic 500%
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by kpajie1: 3:28am On Jul 24, 2020
good news
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by bizzibodi(m): 9:08am On Jul 24, 2020
Ned is a handsome totoise grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by DreamyEyes: 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Not really...just about 5 feet 11 inches cheesy
alright. Would ve loved to see your pic tho
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Thattallgirl(f): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
DreamyEyes:
alright. Would ve loved to see your pic tho

wink Don't doubt, I'm tall
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by DreamyEyes: 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2020
Thattallgirl:
wink Don't doubt, I'm tall
alright wink
Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by Kfed4ril(m): 8:47am On Jul 25, 2020
Coolgent:
Munir or Muhammad Munir is a Muslims name how come?

Her husband is Muslim

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Tattoos Her Son’s Name 'Munir' On Her Wrist by frenchtutor: 6:20am On Dec 29, 2020
Appelmoik:

Munir is french too.

S'il vous plaît m'sieur. Veuillez me fournir avec votre numéro de portable. J'ai quelque chose importante à discuter. Merci.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beverly Osu And A Topless Lady At Calabar Carnival (Photo) / Boy Who Photobombed Traditional Wedding Photo Has Been Found / Princess Shyngle: Man Who Doesn't Make You ‘Cum’, Don't Waste Your Time With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.