Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head (10836 Views)

Abdulrasheed Bawa Once Arrested For Theft Now Head Of Lagos EFCC Zonal Office / A Furious Tinubu Plots Removal Of Senate President, Ahmed Lawal / Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head ...as Top APC Chieftains Dump Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by OEPHIUS(m): 7:59am On Jul 18, 2019
These are certainly not the best of times for former Senator Godswill Akapbio. His case challenging the election of Senator Chris Ekpeyong as the duly elected Senator representing Akwa Ibom North West Senatorial District is falling apart like packs of cards at the Tribunal currently sitting in Uyo.

To add to his woes, the Chieftains of the APC, his party, such as Nsima Ekere, Senators John Akpanudoedeghe, Ita Enang, Don Etiebet, Chief Sony Jackson, Obong Umana Umana among others have all fallen out with him and have sworn never to have anything to do with him.

Faced with these dire situation, alone, rejected dejected and afraid that he will be probed and jailed for the billions of Naira he stole from the state in his 8 year rule, Akapbio from exclusive details gleaned from an insider, is said to be secretly plotting the removal of the Head of the EFCC Zonal Office in Akwa Ibom State, Garba Gungum

According to the source, Senator Akpabio is said to have been complaining that the Zonal Head is not protecting him enough and as such, is afraid the he may be probed and sent to jail. “Akpabio is alone; he is like a political leper no want wants to touch. His APC colleagues are all out for the jugular and the EFCC Zonal Head, Garba Gungum whom he has been boasting is in his pocket, is not given to his boastful antics and has distanced himself from him. Akpabio is afraid and is running from pillar to post plotting to have the hardworking Zonal Head removed.

A source close to the EFCC say the Agency will not be intimidated by Akpabio’s desperate moves and that the Zonal Head is a hard-core professional, who enjoys the confidence of his bosses in Abuja. “Akpabio’s plot will certainly fail” the source added.

http://leaders.ng/afraid-of-being-probed-for-stolen-billions-akpabio-plots-for-the-removal-of-efcc-zonal-head/

2 Likes

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by Realtord43: 8:06am On Jul 18, 2019
This bone don hook Akpabio for throat. Use and dump vessel

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by Babaheekmat: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2019
SmH
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2019
Faced with these dire situation, alone, rejected dejected and afraid that he will be probed and jailed for the billions of Naira he stole from the state in his 8 year rule, Akapbio from exclusive details gleaned from an insider, is said to be secretly plotting the removal of the Head of the EFCC Zonal Office in Akwa Ibom State, Garba Gungum
This is interestingly interesting.....

No more impunity in our nation.

1 Like

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by rxmusa(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2019
'No evil deed can go unpunished, any evil done by man to man will be redressed, if not by man then by God, if not now certainly later….for the victory of evil over good can only be emphemeral". Dele Giwa.

Get amazing logo design for you at an affordable price. + free business card. Check my signature
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by ainas247: 8:09am On Jul 18, 2019
shocked
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by lonelydora: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2019
Even though Akpabio did well in his first tenure in Akwa Ibom, it doesn't take out the fact that he's a thief.

Akpabio stole heavily from Akwa Ibom state. At least, I have some privy info on that. I will volunteer myself to testify against Akpabio if he misbehaves.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 18, 2019
THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE
THIS IS UNCALLED FOR
THIS IS NOT TENEBLE

HE SHOULD DANCE TO THE MUSIC
I SUPPORT THE ANTI CORRUPTION MANTRA

NEXT LEVEL IS HERE AND CONFIRMED

2 Likes

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2019
tolakush92:
THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE
THIS IS UNCALLED FOR
THIS IS NOT TENEBLE

HE SHOULD DANCE TO THE MUSIC
I SUPPORT THE ANTI CORRUPTION MANTRA

NEXT LEVEL IS HERE AND CONFIRMED
CONFIRM!

GBAMsolutely!!

2 Likes

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by arabbunkum: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2019
For your information, Akpabio is now a Saint.

5 Likes

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2019
arabbunkum:
For your information, Akpabio is now a Saint.
....a saint in your yard.
No more ogogoro master, the ineffectual buffon. that told you and your ilks that 'stealing is not corruption'.

Corruption don sweet u and the thieving politicians you sing their praises daily here.
Shame!
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by EkperemoEgbabi: 8:12am On Jul 18, 2019
post=80380722:

CONFIRM!

GBAMsolutely!!

You starting work on nairaland late today(7am ).,
wetin happened?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by namiji2598: 8:12am On Jul 18, 2019
For some of the people here on nairaland always throwing shade at akpabio, the structure behind me here is one of his work

4 Likes

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by highskies(m): 8:12am On Jul 18, 2019
Lol
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 18, 2019
now saint akpabio committed political suicide by joining apc when he knows Southsouth is anti-apc.
he could have stayed in pdp and fight but choose the easy way out. coward!

coward are only good to be used and dump

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by Tonero231: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2019
Going! Going! Gone! Akpabio is politically gone

5 Likes

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:14am On Jul 18, 2019
STEALING IS NOW CORRUPTION
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by chinavs9ja(m): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2019
This country sha!

I am a website designer...check my signature
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by Stanchriss(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2019
Madam abeg How much is a plate of fufu with egusi soup no meat abeg .. I dey hech die. Do am well for me... sorry oh..did you say akpabio billions efcc or...I was badly hungry den and my eye been dey turn.. Nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by Kendumazy(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2019
A whole governor is afraid of going to jail. Seems this buhari anti - corruption system is working.

Quality UK 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade men's shirts are available for sale.
Check link https://www.nairaland.com/5272537/1st-grade-2nd-
grade-3rd
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by iammo(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2019
grin

Akpabio can run but cant hide
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by omolakaka(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2019
Political leper grin grin
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by DIKEnaWAR: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2019
Akpabio the thief. Jail awaits you. If not now, in the future. You can't escape it.
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by Kingosytex(m): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2019
post=80380681:

This is interestingly interesting.....

No more impunity in our nation.

But Akpabio is a saint and also a member of your party, do you think EFCC can nail him?
Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 18, 2019
lonelydora:
Even though Akpabio did well in his first tenure in Akwa Ibom, it doesn't take out the fact that he's a thief.

Akpabio stole heavily from Akwa Ibom state. At least, I have some privy info on that. I will volunteer myself to testify against Akpabio if he misbehaves.

Akwa Ibom averaged 40 billion a month under him
After he left . we just had good roads surrounded by poverty
Worst of all he left a 500b naira debt on such a small state
And the schools infrastructure and medical were all dead
I wished he had adopted the model schools program ameachi did

Some massive local govts don't have roads e.g oruk anam and Udom is just trying to build them now with far less allocation while also trying to attract companies and pay off the debts (which he has 50%)

Now after keeping billions of naira in the UAE . he is running around trying to protect the loot

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by Kingosytex(m): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2019
Franktech51:
You need a website ?
- Graphical work
⁃ 1 year Domain
⁃ Good security with a good secured company system 1 year
⁃ Hosting
⁃ Professional website
⁃ Responsive website
⁃ Direct entry to WhatsApp plugin
And more

Oga, you don takeover from those sex and bet9ja scammers. the way you litter everythread is worrisome

1 Like

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by DateMynd44(m): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2019
namiji2598:
For some of the people here on nairaland always throwing shade at akpabio, the structure behind me here is one of his work
we are yet to see that of Mr udom

1 Like

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by SenatorJnr02: 8:21am On Jul 18, 2019
A whole Akpabio now an object of mockery? I read sometime somewhere that his name is in the elusive ministerial list. APC is so confused and its built in their DNA. God punish APC and Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by cjudy(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2019
post=80380832:

grin grin grin

HERDSMEN ARE JUST CRIMINAL

1 Like

Re: Billions Probe: Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head by lexy2014: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2019
post=80380832:

Did APC not no that b4 they made Akpabio their senatorial candidate? When Osinbajo & APC were courting him, didn't they no that he is a thief? If he had won d election, would we b speaking all this grammar now? He is no longer relevant to APC so they can as well feed him to d sharks. That's APC 4u...use&dump

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC, PDP Refuse To Disclose Campaign Funding Sources / What Is The Role Of Policemen At Check Point / Anambra Loses 50 Per Cent Of Revenue To Touts, Leakage – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.