Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website (47861 Views)

Six Vital Sections Of Lagos Anti Open Grazing Bill / Ihedioha Speaks On Relationship With Chika Odionyemma Listed On FBI Fraud List / Opec Releases Annual Report Of Nigeria's Oil (picture Fact) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by dre11(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2020
Blank pages, pictures of hydrangeas and penguin, dummy text — these are what you will find on the website of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC).

The NDDC has been in the news of recent for not so good reasons.

The commission is being probed by the national assembly over the alleged mismanagement of N81.5 billion by the interim management led by Kemebradikumo Pondei.

Appearing before the panel on Monday, Pondei was quizzed on why the commission is yet to pay students on scholarship. Before he could provide an answer, the NDDC acting managing director passed out and was taken out of the chamber after he was revived.

On Tuesday evening, TheCable checked the website of the commissio for details of its operations.

A tab on the website labelled as “Downloads” led to a page with two files: ” Annual Report” and “Scholarships”.

The files are supposed to give detailed information on the annual activities of the commission and its scholarship programmes.

However, when downloaded, the file for “annual report” led to the picture of hydrangeas, a flowering plant, while the file for “scholarships” led to the picture of penguins, a group of aquatic birds.

The commission listed six projects and programmes under its “Projects and Progammes” tab. However, each of the projects leads to a blank page.

Our staff page

On the page where there ought to be details of the agency’s staff and offices, what you find is dummy text.

The website only provides information on “About Us”, “News” and “Contact”.

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-birds-flowers-listed-on-annual-report-scholarships-sections-of-nddc-website

10 Likes

Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by Ishilove: 8:35am On Jul 23, 2020
*facepalm*

*melancholic sigh* sad

I give up on Nigeria undecided

134 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by GOFRONT(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2020
Inside life......

Upon all these, FIRS is coming to tax tenants of 6% stamp duty...

214 Likes 9 Shares

Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by Charmingrascal(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2020
Upon all the money that was stolen they can't give NDDC website a facelift.

Akpabio is suppose to be in jail by now but as usual we will only see media trial and it will end there.

I think it's time we start taking law into our hands in this Country.

Akpabio should be stoned to death by Niger Delta youths.

He is a remorseless thief

190 Likes 13 Shares

Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by Maxymilliano(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2020
I can now see why Pondei collapsed under the heavy yoke of corruption he found himself

151 Likes 10 Shares

Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by EddyRex: 11:18am On Jul 23, 2020
Over 25 trillions looted from NDDC since 2000. Akpabio

NDDC operate over 1000 Accounts in different Bank. Akpabio

95% of funds budget for NDDC are looted by ur legislooters. Akpabio

NDDC funds wre used by political elite to contest election. Akpabio

NDDC can't boast of any physical project since 2000 till date cuz NASS hijacked the budget. Akpabio

NDDC pay over 400millions annually for rented office 4 gud 19yrs. Akpabio.

Op Akpabio is not the reason y ur region is nt developed, channel ur protest to those legislooters n ur political elite whom u voted to represent u, grap their balls n collect ur funds.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by OUTLAWwizard: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2020

The amount of money looted in running that website will be mind-blowing. Like I said in a thread some days ago, Akpabio really deserves another slap.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by churchboy608(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
Nigeria my country,nah so so drama everyday cheesy
#GodBlessNigeria

1 Like

Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by Queenlovely(f): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2020
love God

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by Dadaboy: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
They should just sell this country and give us from Niger Delta our share respectively.

This government is doing all they can to send people into more poverty.

No jobs, no infrastructure, no opportunities, no innovations, Businesses tied down for so many months because of government useless policies against Covid-19 and they are still trying to force us with all sorts of taxes (another one came today saying rents and leasers must pay 6%)

Border ! they refused to open.
Any youth not trying to escape Nigeria at all cost have traded his senses for mediocrity.

15 Likes

Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by Agent8706(m): 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
How much does it cost to hire someone to manage that website for heck's sake? Millions, if not billions, was probably budgeted for that website. But as usual, it ended up in the belly of corruption.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by Gurusmark1: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2020
The amount of money looted in running that website will be mind-blowing.

7 Likes

Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by Openbusiness4: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
grin
EddyRex:
Over 25 trillions looted from NDDC since 2000. Akpabio

NDDC operate over 1000 Accounts in different Bank. Akpabio

95% of funds budget for NDDC are looted by ur legislooters. Akpabio

NDDC funds wre used by political elite to contest election. Akpabio

NDDC can't boast of any physical project since 2000 till date cuz NASS hijacked the budget. Akpabio

Op Akpabio is not the reason y ur region is nt developed, channel ur protest to those legislooters n ur political elite whom u voted to represent u, grap their balls n collect ur funds.
Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
They should have included the info on my signature too
Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by chukwuibuipob: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
grin dey give us exactly what we ask for.The slang here is PICTURE OR NAH LIE grin

3 Likes

Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by Kizzygentle: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
I weep for this country. I need to disembarge from this country.

1 Like

Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by Sultty(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
Martial law should be allowed and immunity removed if not these brigands will feel it's ok to portray us in bad light and get away with it. Try this shiit in Saudi and ur head will be cut off in public, I pray we enact these laws

9 Likes

Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by chukwuibuipob: 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
sad
Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by OkhaiAsein(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2020
Good one
meanwhile I'll. design a brand new logo for your business at affordable price
Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by Amspecial: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
grin
Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by hisexcellency34: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2020
i won't mind getting a contract at NDDC oo. Can anyone help?
Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by ThierryJay: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Maxymilliano:
I can now see why Pondei collapsed under the heavy yoke of corruption he found himself

My brother, it was a Ponderous collapse! grin

11 Likes

Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by Ernerstdavid55(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
grin do we still have solutions to coruption in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by Cmexy: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
This is Nigeria
Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by zombieTRACKER: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Ishilove:
*facepalm*

*melancholic sigh* sad

I give up on Nigeria undecided

A country ruled by Buhari and supported by Yoruba Muslims..

I gave up on it long time ago

6 Likes

Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by sylve11: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
NDDC has been so. It's a chop i chop commission. This country matter just dey tire person most times. sad cool

2 Likes

Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by tofolo(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Maxymilliano:
How I wish those hands had corona..... angry
Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by ScholarAcademy(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Really?! You don't mean it!

For your IELTS and TOEFL home service training, check my signature.
Re: NDDC: Birds, Flowers Listed On Annual Report, Scholarships Sections Of Website by Sexyjigga(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
Corruption has always been the "forte" in this God forsaken country....Corrupt mofos in every sector of our economy..

We need a revolution in this country ❗

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abaribe: BMO Releases Names Of Igbos In Aso Rock / New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State / President Buhari Begins Short Vacation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.