Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,121 members, 7,863,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ellie Goulding Brightest Blue Download Full 2020. Zip - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ellie Goulding Brightest Blue Download Full 2020. Zip (967 Views)

(working Link) Download Lil Baby My Turn Full 2020 Album# / Album. Download Justin Bieber Changes Full 2020# / Download. Eminem Music To Be Murdered By Full 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ellie Goulding Brightest Blue Download Full 2020. Zip by rubybolb: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2020
Download Ellie Goulding Brightest Blue Full album mediafire | Tracks/Songs new! Ellie Goulding Brightest Blue Download Full hq working stream.
Brightest Blue is English singer and songwriter Ellie Goulding 's fourth studio-album. It was released through Polydor Records on 17th July 2020. The publication of the album was originally scheduled for 5 June 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic and has been postponed.

DOWNLOAD LINK -
https://twitter.com/i/events/1286300092316737539

The album is preceded by three singles: "Worry About Me," "Strength" and "Slow Grenade" and includes Blackbear, Diplo, Juice Wrld, Lauv, Serpentwithfeet and Swae Lee guest vocals. It is the first album Goulding has made since Delirium (2015).

On 13 March 2020, Goulding released the album's first single, "Worry About Me," a collaboration with Blackbear. The music video accompanying them, directed by Emil Nava, was released the same day.

Upon release of the song, it generally received positive reviews from music critics. Commercially the song debuted on the UK Singles Chart at number 78. "Energy" was released as the second single from the album on 21 May 2020.

Imogen Snell and Riccardo Castano directed the accompanying music video and was released later that same day. It peaked in the UK, at number 86. On 30 June 2020 the Lauv-assisted "Slow Grenade" was released as the album's third single off.

(1) (Reply)

In An Interview Nengi Said She Once Had Sex Wit Davido..this Is Shocking (video) / Just Let It Slide / Lady Could Not Remember Her Guy Name And Was Not Given A Jeep On Valentine Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.