Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,681 members, 7,851,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC (13450 Views)

Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall / Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition / IGP Adamu Announces Dissolution Of SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by Artiiclebeast: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
The Edwin Clarks and Dokubohs plus avengers have suddenly lost their voices because their mouths are stuffed and the best thing to do is to maintain good table manners.

1 Like

Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by pquaver(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
Anyiamaka:
The committee did a nice job. From the report, there are fair and neutral enough. They recommend the dissolution of the IMC: NDDC be returned to the presidency for direct supervision. They did not say scap off the NDDC as the failed people of Niger Delta still deserve government intervention in their development and infrastructure. They did not say the minister should be sacked or the NDDC DG or that anybody should be arrested. This is understandable as a fresh auditing by a reputable foreign firm has been recommended. After the proper auditing, the law is expected to take its cause.
I don't know what the auditing outcome will be but Akpabio and Pondei and others found guilty should be sacked and jailed.
Also, Joy Nunieh should be given a presidential award of honour to encourage other Nigerians in the fight against corruption.
what will happen to the chief crook senator Nwaobosi? You just the call akpbabio name leave others because u feel u have to hang it on APC. nwaboshi and akpbabio who has spent more time in nddc matters? You try to appear neutral yet you are going political.. Give joy award for what because u feel since wike support am, you have to support her too. As in paddy paddy pdp things ba. Oga all of them chop the yam together including joy, wike and nwaboshi and should all face the law.. Nonsense
Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by membranus: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2020
GodWrites:
This space is for sale grin

Pls quote the price.

Interested bidders abound.

1 Like

Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by wiseone28: 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
Anyiamaka:
The committee did a nice job. From the report, there are fair and neutral enough. They recommend the dissolution of the IMC: NDDC be returned to the presidency for direct supervision. They did not say scap off the NDDC as the failed people of Niger Delta still deserve government intervention in their development and infrastructure. They did not say the minister should be sacked or the NDDC DG or that anybody should be arrested. This is understandable as a fresh auditing by a reputable foreign firm has been recommended. After the proper auditing, the law is expected to take its cause.
I don't know what the auditing outcome will be but Akpabio and Pondei and others found guilty should be sacked and jailed.
Also, Joy Nunieh should be given a presidential award of honour to encourage other Nigerians in the fight against corruption.
Award to Nunieh for doing a job she has no qualifications for?
Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by guy222: 2:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
gambia:
Its not a bad idea. Please on behalf of Nairalanders, I will suggest we delegate a team to check on [b][/b]. The dead meat seller has been offline since he was laid off by N power.
Ewu gambia,
Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by gambia(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2020
guy222:
Ewu gambia,

That's your problem undecided
Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by mastermaestro(m): 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2020
seanfer:
Just Yesterday the contractor that was awarded my street to construct drainage and the road moved to site.. As i am typing this the workers are on site working.. From my interaction with some of them after buying them drinks they made us realized all streets from Ogbogoro to St John's at Iwofe in Port Harcourt has been awarded 2 years ago but their Boss did not mobilize to site.
This is a company that got this contract through the local content act. Those stealing the money are from the ND and not the northerners.

NDDC constructed roads are worse than the ones built through local community effort. Sometimes the aftermath of such roads is far worse than their preconstruction state.
Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by emmy512: 2:56pm On Jul 23, 2020
Fully in support of this.
I'm just so surprised the audit was carried out by the ministry and fellow nigerians.
A reputable foreign agency should take over

1 Like

Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by PROPHETmichael: 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2020
but they said you guys lack the locus standi to recommend or advice and even to sack anybody.

Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by Bekool(m): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2020
So these senators have sense like this? This is just the right way to go.
Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by nattyGENT: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2020
Anyiamaka:
Joy Nunieh wanted to collapse NDDC and Akpabio blocked her, so she deserves an award? Shit award

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by favor914: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
PassingShot:
Shame on all our leaders, especially the leaders of the Niger Delta.
The Youths of today are the leaders of tomorrow, blame the backward thinking docile people of that so called Nigeria both young & old, as a collective.
Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by DEEBOZZ(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2020
seanfer:
Just Yesterday the contractor that was awarded my street to construct drainage and the road moved to site.. As i am typing this the workers are on site working.. From my interaction with some of them after buying them drinks they made us realized all streets from Ogbogoro to St John's at Iwofe in Port Harcourt has been awarded 2 years ago but their Boss did not mobilize to site.
This is a company that got this contract through the local content act. Those stealing the money are from the ND and not the northerners.
From Ogbogoro to St John's, thats a lot of money. These people are wicked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by Anyiamaka: 4:30pm On Jul 23, 2020
pquaver:
what will happen to the chief crook senator Nwaobosi? You just the call akpbabio name leave others because u feel u have to hang it on APC. nwaboshi and akpbabio who has spent more time in nddc matters? You try to appear neutral yet you are going political.. Give joy award for what because u feel since wike support am, you have to support her too. As in paddy paddy pdp things ba. Oga all of them chop the yam together including joy, wike and nwaboshi and should all face the law.. Nonsense

I quite agree with you. Nwoboshi falls under what I termed "and others found guilty". Where found culpable, Joy should be appropriately sanctioned but she deserves commendation for standing against what is wrong. You dont throw the baby and the bath water away.

1 Like

Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by earnit1: 4:44pm On Jul 23, 2020
ok
Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by pquaver(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2020
Anyiamaka:

I quite agree with you. Nwoboshi falls under what I termed "and others found guilty". Where found culpable, Joy should be appropriately sanctioned but she deserves commendation for standing against what is wrong. You dont throw the baby and the bath water away.

All of them deserve prison if found guilty including the imc them.. They are united in thievery and come and tell Nigeria pdp is bad APC is good, APC is bad pdp is good but when e comes to sharing formula na apdpc na him be the general party
Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by seanfer(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
DEEBOZZ:
From Ogbogoro to St John's, thats a lot of money. These people are wicked.

I'm sure the amount will be above 100 million naira.

1 Like

Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by EdiskyHarry: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2020
How I wish Nigeria is China, in that if you are found guilty if looting money, you will be send to hell by firing, no two ways about it.
Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2020
True or false

1 Like

Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by Vicilo(m): 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
fergie001:

https://punchng.com/breaking-nddc-senate-panel-recommends-dissolution-of-imc/?amp=1&utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

What nonsense? So they will go free, arrest them all including d ones in national ashamble and jail them for life, isn't it what APC promised to do for Nigerians
Re: NDDC: Senate Panel Recommends Dissolution Of IMC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:22am On Jul 29, 2020
PassingShot:

The funny thing is you care so much about her while she doens't know about your existence.
Thank you for replying that tin Chairman.
Ignoring them kill them more..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again, Court Summons Emefiele Over $53m Judgment Debt / You Cannot Force Workers Into Farming, Labour Tells Govs / Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.